Kevlar jeans

robblok

Just picking up my gsxr1000 after having a Yoshi installed. Had it for a few months now. Panda seems to have a decent selection of Kevlar jeans but looking at their website, the prices seem a little high.

After your a member you get a 10% discount on almost all products.

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picking up my gsxr1000 after having a Yoshi installed. Had it for a few months now. Panda seems to have a decent selection of Kevlar jeans but looking at their website, the prices seem a little high.

While I am the example of a guy buying almost anything online.. jeans is something that i rather try before I buy.

Did buy a pair of alpine star boots and got stung with some tax, but still cheaper as in Thailand.

Yeah, I buy the majority of my gear and ALL my parts online. There are just some deals too good to pass on. Helmets and shoes are usually a safe bet if you know your size but you can get caught out with size discrepancy, especially with clothing.

Even with shipping and customs duty, buying online still works out being vastly cheaper than buying locally. Some of the prices here, especially leather gear, exhausts and quality parts are ridiculous. Especially now with the Baht so weak. I recently bought a Yoshimura R77 exhaust, RG exhaust hanger and Targa rail tidy. Shipping was 90$ and customs duty was 2,300฿. Huge savings over if I had bought the items here. Even if I could find them that is.

The exception being the recent Xmas sale at Paddock where some items like A*stars GP Pro gloves were cheaper than online.

I went to Panda Rider today looking for Kevlar jeans but they didn't have my size in the ones I liked, naturally. 36" being the largest.

http://pandarider.com/Panda/Product_Pants_PromoJeans.htm

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Yeah, I buy the majority of my gear and ALL my parts online. There are just some deals too good to pass on. Helmets and shoes are usually a safe bet if you know your size but you can get caught out with size discrepancy, especially with clothing.

Even with shipping and customs duty, buying online still works out being vastly cheaper than buying locally. Some of the prices here, especially leather gear, exhausts and quality parts are ridiculous. Especially now with the Baht so weak. I recently bought a Yoshimura R77 exhaust, RG exhaust hanger and Targa rail tidy. Shipping was 90$ and customs duty was 2,300฿. Huge savings over if I had bought the items here. Even if I could find them that is.

The exception being the recent Xmas sale at Paddock where some items like A*stars GP Pro gloves were cheaper than online.

I went to Panda Rider today looking for Kevlar jeans but they didn't have my size in the ones I liked, naturally. 36" being the largest.

http://pandarider.com/Panda/Product_Pants_PromoJeans.htm

I agree with you.. i buy most of my stuff online.. just not stuff like jeans as size does not say a lot there.

• 1 month later...