New Years Resolutions - Not yours - HERS !

David48

Well, I've sobered up after drinking seeing in the New Year.

Time to think that how things will change for me this year.

Then I got to think about it.

Bugger this lark of me changing ... what about my Partner

If you could get your Thai partner* to make a couple of New Years Resolutions

to suit you ... what would you ask of her?

Thai partner* Wife, Husband, Other, girlfriend, boyfriend, Gek etc etc ...

I'm going for the 'other' option and the Lassie is OK, but marry the Thai Girl, marry her Family.

She's got a Sister who has no responsibility for her eldest daughter, her care falls to the Family and her youngest daughter seems like a commodity sometimes.

So my wish would be for the (future) Sister-in-Law to take responsibility for her own kids for the next 12 months ... heck ... just paying their school costs would be a quantum leap forward ... dry.png

Congrats 1st for the upcoming marriage...asked her yet ?

My wish is that members of the extended FIL of mine dare to convince and tell the misses and her sister to stop walking on the wrong and selfdestructive path they started to follow a while ago and think about the childrens interest on a civilized way. If it does not happen the lives of 5 people will become really complicated with the children as the unaware and innocent victims.

As the New Years resolutions is a western concept, But if my wife made one it would hopefully be,

"Slow down (Manana you can do that) I have no need for you to be my own personal, Super Woman"

But by the way thank you for all you do, it is much appreciated, but only slow down a little!

Happy New Year

She says ... You want me to do WHAT ... w00t.gif

Then, hopefully she says ... OK ... I make you Promise, I do ... biggrin.png

Imagination is a wonderful thing.

If she balks at doing it, remind her that her sister does it.

I presume, from that, you mean how she parts her hair.

Hairstyles and all that ... rolleyes.gif

I'm going for the 'other' option and the Lassie is OK, but marry the Thai Girl, marry her Family.

She's got a Sister who has no responsibility for her eldest daughter, her care falls to the Family and her youngest daughter seems like a commodity sometimes.

So my wish would be for the (future) Sister-in-Law to take responsibility for her own kids for the next 12 months ... heck ... just paying their school costs would be a quantum leap forward ... dry.png

Are you willing to pay the school cost of your sister in law daughter? Good Luck then... smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

1/ stop storing palaa in the house

2/ swal****ing

cheesy.gif

I figured out 3 missing characters, but 4? Enlighten me!

Ah, gotcha. You were going to propose but now the ring is gone!

should have been indeed 3 * . thanks for highlighting my mistake , unfortunately spell check does not picked up on the wrong amount of * . tongue.png

but i did once loose a ring this way !!

Are you willing to pay the school cost of your sister in law daughter? Good Luck then... smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Where did you get the idea I was going to pay?

The Grandmother of the child pays.

The (future) Sister-in-Law gives her Mum Bt2,000 a month to feed and clothe and pay for School Fees for both her 2 kids.