Best Sunday dinner

charlie1968

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of best dinner, British cuisine doesn't exactly come to mind.

It rarely does to those with little ones. rolleyes.gif

When done properly, it can't be beat and those who've never had the pleasure are simply talking ofta. Never had a good un here, or anywhere outside the old country.

• Like 2

Sausage King told me the other day he is starting a SUNDAY CARVERY on the 5th January and it will be held every sunday from that point onwards

Its an ALL YOU CAN EAT Carvery which includes

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

All the side veggies including Mash Potatoe, roast potatoes yorkshire pud etc

price is ridiculous I told him to put it up but he says it will stay at just 199 baht per person which is a fantastic value.

I will be making it a regialr Sunday thing because as with other SK products I am sure its gonna be great

• Like 2

Sausage King told me the other day he is starting a SUNDAY CARVERY on the 5th January and it will be held every sunday from that point onwards

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

price is ridiculous I told him to put it up but he says it will stay at just 199 baht per person which is a fantastic value.

I will be making it a regialr Sunday thing because as with other SK products I am sure its gonna be great

Thanks for the shameless plug.

• Like 1

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

Well he could have said great like Dukestongue.png

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

Where is this place please?

Evening or midday or both?

Thanks for the heads up..thumbsup.gif

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

Your WELCOME biggrin.png

Just thought people would like to know since its new and I am sure will be a great success at that price and with the choice offered..

for the person asking its in Sansei dont have a map handy but I am sure someone will post it

• Like 2

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

Your WELCOME biggrin.png

Just thought people would like to know since its new and I am sure will be a great success at that price and with the choice offered..

for the person asking its in Sansei dont have a map handy but I am sure someone will post it

Can't Rob move closer to town? biggrin.png

Sounds like an excellent deal considering the unlimited quantities of various meats.

I've heard a lot of good things about his meals, to date.

I guess he is going to be working things out cost wise since he wont know the real costs until after he does the first one as for the price i guess he is still mulling it over he said 199 baht but I told him multiple times its too cheap so 225 baht is fair and just realize that is less than a $1 increase LOL

I have already stopped eating from now till sunday so will get my moneys worth LOL (just kidding Rob)

• Like 1

I guess he is going to be working things out cost wise since he wont know the real costs until after he does the first one as for the price i guess he is still mulling it over he said 199 baht but I told him multiple times its too cheap so 225 baht is fair and just realize that is less than a $1 increase LOL

I have already stopped eating from now till sunday so will get my moneys worth LOL (just kidding Rob)

Maybe he's already realised how much you eat and had to re-think the viability? biggrin.png

• Like 1