PCAD Threatens Krabi Airport Seizure

Lite Beer

Seizing the airports is a bad move and I think Suthep knows that, I don't think he would tell people to do so...

And you really believe that don't you?

He had no involvement in the last airport occupation is that correct?

As long as it is to gain power and overthrow democracy to pave the way to his (own) "people's council" (with himself as a head of.... (Whatever that might be)), Suthep will consider every option.

And since his yellow thugs have quite a bit of experience when it comes to airport seizure, I would not be surprised to see a few of these "paralized" too...

I guess that the beautiful well groomed old ladies with a classy hairstyle supporting Suthep will chose to occupy Suvarnabhumi. It's more comfortable than the old Don Muang smile.png

Some fun coming for sure...

To send Thailand into chaos is what he wants anyway...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The airport does not belong to Thaksin.

The airport belong to the Thai "people".

Hence the Thai "people" have the right to claim back the airport as he (Suthep) see fit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seizing the airports is a bad move and I think Suthep knows that, I don't think he would tell people to do so...

As long as it is to gain power and overthrow democracy to pave the way to his (own) "people's council" (with himself as a head of.... (Whatever that might be)), Suthep will consider every option.

And since his yellow thugs have quite a bit of experience when it comes to airport seizure, I would not be surprised to see a few of these "paralized" too...

I guess that the beautiful well groomed old ladies with a classy hairstyle supporting Suthep will chose to occupy Suvarnabhumi. It's more comfortable than the old Don Muang smile.png

Hence the Thai "people" have the right to claim back the airport as he (Suthep) see fit.

Smartest comment of the year :lol:

What??? Is it any wonder why Thailand is such a mess with this absolute brilliant thought process?

Spare, you better hurry up and get it. I heard Thaksin is about to take your airport to Dubai. Go now or it will be too late.

Smartest comment of the year laugh.png

You cannot make this stuff up.

I am confused as to the OP picture. I thought black shirts were red shirts dressed surreptitiously in back shirts to fool yellow shirts into believing they were not red shirts.

Does the OP depict some new movement of a black shirt with yellow bandana gang or are these red shirts surreptitiously wearing black shirts and acting like yellow shirts? . . . or is it possible that it is not just red shirts that have black shirts in their underwear drawer in Thailand?

Edited by F430murci

Smartest comment of the year :lol:

Definitely the front runner for gem of the year to date. But a long way to go to the end of the year and it is certain this one will be relegated to an also ran by that time.

Edited by Thailand

Didn't they say 2 days ago that they would not be shutting down any airports?

Yes I think Suthep did. I don't know if this guy has much influence though. Just have to wait and see if Suthep sticks to his word

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not long ago all posted it is the rich elite...do they look like rich elite? Than other posted it is only the bangkok middle class. Do they look like Bangkok middle class?

The south is furious against Thaksin and what happened at the rubber price demonstrations made it even worse. You don't need to rent a mob in the south

Not quite what was stated. These are the rent a thugs the wealthy vested interest groups subsidize. I doubt that any one of those in the picture are particularly well educated, or have a genuine understanding of the issues at stake.

Yes, parts of the south are resentful and are glad to join the protests. Too many southerners are also quite happy to have been supporting the insurgents in the former southern sultanate(s). This is Suthep country and Suthep is the dominant political figure in the Surat Thani-Phuket-Krabi region. This is also a region that can be considered the most corrupt Thailand.

• Like 1