Hotness in History -- Lewis Powell, he wanted to kill President Lincoln

Jingthing

I was struck at how how modern and hot assassin Lewis Powell looks. Eternally 21. Definitely movie star material, well if there had been movies then.

post-37101-0-75305700-1389217007_thumb.jpost-37101-0-51925200-1389217548_thumb.j

OK, so it’s always nice when these Hot Dead Guys have outstanding character traits to back them up, but things need to be spiced up every now and then. So what if Powell’s a cold-blooded killer? He’s also chivalrous, gentlemanly, and cares for sick animals. If you’re still not convinced, just look at that face!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/historical/lewis-powell

http://noelcordle.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/hot-dead-guys-lewis-powell/

Full bod:

post-37101-0-12891800-1389217664_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

Lincoln was killed by John Wilkes Booth.

When I first saw the above pictures, I was surprised as well. It looks very modern, but the texture, maybe wool, pants and the type of button fly was a give away, not to mention the handcuffs.

Lincoln was killed by John Wilkes Booth.

When I first saw the above pictures, I was surprised as well. It looks very modern, but the texture, maybe wool, pants and the type of button fly was a give away, not to mention the handcuffs.

Yeah but it could STILL be a modern fashion picture with a retro outfit! It really is an amazing photo. If he only knew ... how future generations would look at that photo!

• Like 1