If I were the prime minister, I would resign now: Thai opinion

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the desire from so many to tear up the constitution? Just let politicians finish their terms please...

maybe it be because the constitution was written by Thaksin for Thaksin,hence he always win. he wrote the rules.

Why the desire from so many to tear up the constitution? Just let politicians finish their terms please...

maybe it be because the constitution was written by Thaksin for Thaksin,hence he always win. he wrote the rules.

You are being sarcastic, I truly hope...

• Like 1

Ooooooooh :rolleyes:

Guys !!! We have something new here !!!

Its the very first time we can read that "the constitution was written by Thaksin".

It's getting better everyday :D

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Suthep needs and demands propaganda from the media. Remember the foreign and Thai reporters being beat up by the yellow shirt protesters because they didn't report what Suthep wanted them to report ? Hello ? knock knock?

As for digesting that nonsense article ...impossible. its indigestible.

well in order to digest why dont you go among the protesters and open your eyes and ears to see who they are and then you you will be shocked, I checked it out, that's why I know they are not paid bcos they do not need to be paid...that is why I dare make the remark! Anyway, I don't think you will recognize or know them??

LOL , you "checked it out" and then you know they dont get paid.

has it occured to you that if they were paid, they wouldnt dare admit it.

as for going down their, forget it. i'll have nothing to do with these brainwashed facists.

"brainwashed fascists" .... !! Moonao, if the cap fits, wear it...!!