Suthep threatens to capture five caretaker Cabinet members, Pheu Thai secretary-general

Lite Beer

MCA

Your statement makes no sense as my thai wife and her friends where the ones helping to hand out free food at this locations, so how comes they and all the people they talked to where not made the same offer

Are you just trying to play with this posting

easy answer

Please send you skype address if you have a web cam or phone number to my private IP

My wife wants to speak to your wife Thai to Thai

Seriously? I would imagine the posters wife has plenty of Thai friends/colleagues she can talk to Thai to Thai.

You are missing the obvious

She has and not one is being paid

so if some one says that his wife was, let her talk to another Thai lady

when you live in Thailand long enough you will know,it is okay under their culture for a Thai to lie to a Farlang

But a Thai lady can not lie to another Thai lady

you have much to learn about Thai culture

Farlang! Sounds like a nag running in the 3.15 at Kempton Park.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost as disturbing as Suthep himself is the fact that there are still some Thai Visa members supporting this nutcase.

Some many.

we told them what they were promoting was immoral but they will carry on posting drivel on here. Some on here have been whipping their butts on these political threads for the last 3 years. Suckers for punishment

It bugs me that nobody really wants to talk about who is financing this charade and the pad, pital siam, white maks, astv, blue sky tv.. They are what is killing Thailand far worse than Thaksin is. If I had to cover it in one word it would be...lineage. Check who the creators of a lot of big Thai companies are related to.... The singha heiress 's lineage was exposed in a recent article in the States and many are like her.

• Like 1

Did I hear that right?

Yep he wants kidnapping adding to the list of charges he already faces

Let's see on the charges...

Murder - check

Insurrection - check

Kidnapping - pending

Not talking about all the civil charges (Defamation, etc) - though here defamation can be a criminal offence as well......

Is somebody bored enough to keep a list? Might be amusing....

This is troublesome, Suthep with everyday has less to lose. He is on the brink.

Almost as disturbing as Suthep himself is the fact that there are still some Thai Visa members supporting this nutcase.

On the front line , or from the safety of anonymity stuck behind a PC 9000 Kms away ?

All the anti government crap on this forum over the last few months, not one would have the balls to actually do something, I expected to see a group of old White men blowing whistles whilst wearing yellow ThaiVisa polo shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder will they give the farang price to protest. clap2.gif

That's a good idea, then Suthep can claim he has huge international support. Six million farangs from around the world have flocked to BKK in support of the DPRC.

<deleted> ! Suthep and his gangs should be hanged to death for disrupting the peace!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

• Like 1