Growing calls for Thai govt to revoke decree

webfact

Indeed, there is no justification for this illegal caretaker imposition of the emergency decree, other than for the administration to now assume control of the media. Prompong confirms yet again - that Pheu Thai has total amnesia regarding the UDD's behavior at Ratchaprason, but complete recall when it comes to inventing a fictional narrative for today's events.

I thought that it was well known not the reason for the emergency order

To Stop The Rice Farmers From Protesting In BKK

Yes if need be sure why not ? the situation is at the point the SOE needed to be called and it will i hope reduce the chance of more violence in the run up to, isnt that what you would like too ?

They have already said political related election meetings will not be banned or affected, thats pretty clear to me.

How are political parties supposed to campaign if they are not allowed to gather their supporters?

what is so hard to grasp ? im not repeating it again

Aren't the protests political related election meetings? They are discussing how to stop the election.

The street vendors flogging the "shutdown Bangkok" gear are discounting heavily now. As the protesters have abandoned Silom, the vendors have taken over one lane. Going cheap at the moment...I would never bet against the judgement of a vendor...and they think the end of this lunacy is close and consequently dumping stock at discounted prices. Mega flop