Apple 2 tv on my component tv

jeffgoodwin

I have an apple 2 tv and a tv with the 3rca connectors on. I brought a hdmi to scart convertor from uk, and I bought a scart to RCA cable in hua hin, but it still does not work has any one got any ideas. I am here for 6 weeks and would like to view some movies I brought with me on a wi if disk

Thanks Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Maybe something to do with HDCP copy protection not working through multiple adapters? HDMI direct to the TV would be best. If you have movies in a 'wifi disk' how do you intend to play then through an Apple TV which does progressive download and requires an iCloud account? Have you jail broken your Apple TV in some way?

Hi Roly thanks for the reply. I have a Segate 1Terabyte wi-fi disk. I conect to it, under wi fi on my iPad then I bring up the seagate app, select the movie, start the movie and press the Apple TV button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, that then shows it on my tv in glorious HD and stereo. But not I thailand cos I don't have a hdmi plug on my tv. A friend of mine is bringing another connector from uk today so you never know. It just might work I have not jail broken my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand