Thailand's DSI chief says five key PDRC leaders are foreigners

webfact

what was the purpose of Thaksin to travel to Saudi Arabia right after he jumped bail? Or his almost recent visit to Norway. He said he was visiting a temple, Pulo temple?

SA is in for a revenge on Thailand, T's greed made him blind to this fact. Remember the proxy sponsor for Manchester City? plus ... plus ... plus

Why did Kuwait and Oman order all their citizens out of TH? Are they afraid of being mistaken for SAs?

and their names begin with the letter ?, hahahaha, this man is so stupid, only a mother could love him.

Its possible that his mother may have passed away, if so, then no body loves him....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If a fool and his money are soon parted Tarit must be broke a thousand times over.

Maybe so, but he is probably being well rewarded as a lap dog of The Convicted Desert Criminal.
Thaksin is a fool and his money is NOT parted, what's happened to "Murphy's Law!

• Like 1

Who is Winston Smith, your local barber, butcher???

Obviously never read 1984, so the term Big Brother means nothing to you, new speak, two minutes of hate, etc etc.

Much pop culture references have been lost on you. Go read it!

actually never heard of it what is it? (1984) history 30 yrs ago does it apply to today in Thailand. Seriously never heard of the book 1984 or read it. I think I was still a virgin back then in those olden days.

this is really nice. thsi ex Mp has no brains at all

" PDRC leader Thaworn Senniem, a former Songkhla MP of the Democrat party, seeking its order to revoke the declaration of state of emergency by the caretaker prime minister with reason that the declaration is illegitimate as there is no state of emergency in the country."

If this is not an emergency hen 2010 was not either.And the dems did the same thing. The only difference is she had told the police ans the military not to kill. Suthep told the to kill in 2010. 90 dead.

Obviously never read 1984, so the term Big Brother means nothing to you, new speak, two minutes of hate, etc etc.

actually never heard of it what is it? (1984) history 30 yrs ago does it apply to today in Thailand. Seriously never heard of the book 1984 or read it. I think I was still a virgin back then in those olden days.
George Orwell book, written many years before 1984, if you don't like reading pretty sure you will find the movie on line, think it was John Hurt who starred in it

You have heard of a book called Animal farm ? Same writer

Edited by Soutpeel

If a fool and his money are soon parted Tarit must be broke a thousand times over.

Maybe so, but he is probably being well rewarded as a lap dog of The Convicted Desert Criminal.
Thaksin is a fool and his money is NOT parted, what's happened to "Murphy's Law!

all you need is a shadow gov (foreign bankers) and a shadow agency for refill.

ok 1984 I don't if it is the same one you speak of but is 1984 about a science fiction theory (I googled) mad men running around in white coats and the world is going to come to an end. Suthep is a madman but I doubt if he has the ability to bring the world to an end.

Thailand to an end yes.

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Edited by chooka

DSI just named its list, no foreign names, plenty of familiar ones to add to the No Fly list.

Suthep Thaugsuban,

Sathit Wongnongtoey,

Chumpol Julasai,

Putthipong Punnakant,

Issara Somchai,

Withaya Kaewparadai,

Thaworn Senneam,

Nathapol Teepsuwan,

Akanat Promphan,

Anchalee Paireerak,

Nitithorn Lamlua,

Uthai Yodmanee,

Saemdin Lertbut,

Gen Preecha Iamsuphan,

Ratchayut Sirayothinpakdi

Amorn Amornratananont,

Kittichai Saisa-ard,

Samran Rodphet,

Sonthiyan Chuenrithainaitham

Pansuwan Na Kaew.

" PDRC leader Thaworn Senniem, a former Songkhla MP of the Democrat party, seeking its order to revoke the declaration of state of emergency by the caretaker prime minister with reason that the declaration is illegitimate as there is no state of emergency in the country."

If this is not an emergency hen 2010 was not either.And the dems did the same thing. The only difference is she had told the police ans the military not to kill. Suthep told the to kill in 2010. 90 dead.

Some have it that the decree is 2010 were also not necessary and maybe even illegal. No one bothered to go to court though, maybe related to all those grenades exploding. As for 'told to kill', you are mistaken. It was Abhisit on the tape in 2009 who said 'kill me some'. Fake tape though.

Anyway, apart from MP no brainers we also have the topic with Tarit (who was part of CRES in 2010 btw) who will surely tell us all about those five foreigners. As soon as he has enough details. In the mean time he has asked again for arrest warrants of 19 PDRC leaders.

Why post lies especially about killing? No one told anyone to kill anyone in 2010.

I just can't understand why some PTP/Red supporters can't stick to the truth.

As for the Op - it looks like Tarit has been at Chalerm's ear medicine. Seems like a competition between the 3 CMPO stooges to be more stupid than the other 2.

• Like 1

the difference was that the reds in 2010 had automatic weapons, rocket launchers and grenades

they had already killed soldiers, policemen and innocent members of the public

this lot are armed with whistles yet some are dead already and killed by reds

it was an emergency then

its not now

George Orwell book, written many years before 1984, if you don't like reading pretty sure you will find the movie on line, think it was John Hurt who starred in it

You have heard of a book called Animal farm ? Same writer

yes did see the movie, a classic with john Belushi

It was a pile of crap, none of it materialised. Justin Beibers "welcome to my life" would make a much better read. Least kids would not have to be constantly shouted at to keep them focused on it. For those lucky enough not to have read it ... Dont

1984 is well before 2010 so will have no relevance to most posters on here anyway.