Welcome to New Members

tuky

Hello Everyone . My Name is StevenCalifornia. I was born in Sunny Southern California in the Cleavland National Forest. I went to grade school at Mission San Juan Capistrano, the place the Swallows come home every year. I been a traveler for most of my life.

Guitar and Backpack. I'm working on a plane ride to Thailand and then walk or ride or hitchhike around the country. I was raised in a national forest so I can appreciate nature and people plants and animals. I surf , play many musical instruments. If you like to hear about my adventures and travels, you can msg me. When I get there we can hang out and party and play music. Thanks everyone, I look forward to partying with all of you soon

StevenCalifornia

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o swatdigrub everyone again

thanks for the welcomes, suggestion that i should eat junk food and advice on other forums to go

to.

thanks.

so, can anyone tell me where to go

to get some heinz tomato soup? all i see is bloody campbell's, and it's crap.

and don't tell me tesco; i ask and ask, but they keep pointing at the warhol reproductions.

o, i got a 30 bath bench pickup the other day from naymahymen to thepha gate. is that ok? better than 40.

can someone also explain how the new visa regulations will affect someone married to a lovely thai woman?

:D gop goon gap all!

from bbop to hiphop

:D swatdigrub everyone again

thanks for the welcomes, suggestion that i should eat junk food and advice on other forums to go

to.

thanks.

and don't tell me tesco; i ask and ask, but they keep pointing at the warhol reproductions.

o, i got a 30 bath bench pickup the other day from naymahymen to thepha gate. is that ok? better than 40.

can someone also explain how the new visa regulations will affect someone married to a lovely thai woman?

from bbop to hiphop

frigging classic post mate. :o:D:D

mate ? soup ? stunners ? blues ? 90c. ? can a poor boy get a hello ? not even hey nice icon ?

I surfed Huntington Beach today, I can't ever get "apocolipse now" out of my head. I drove 240 miles today. I'm planning a trip deep into "Death Valley". It's off the 15 on the way to Las Vegas.

3 hours from me it's las vegas or tj mexico. I toss a peso heads it vegas lol tails its mexico.

Im sick of disneyland...though I appreciate the fireworks every night. Football has started and allready the raiders and the chargers want to kill each other. Some guy stabbed his team mate in the leg so he could be the starting kicker....gezzz the things people do.

:D swatdigrub everyone again

to.

thanks.

from bbop to hiphop

frigging classic post mate. :o:D:D

:o swatdigrub everyone again

to.

thanks.

from bbop to hiphop

shittygrub to you, too :D:D

:o is that really how you say it? when i hear thai people say it, it sounds like seewatdaygrub or similar. i know there are dialectical variarions here, so perhaps that explains it. does anyone out there know about this?

and can anyone tell me about the visa situation regarding my position? i'm getting a little worried about going to burma.

:D gopgoongurb/grub

from bbop to hiphop

:D is that really how you say it? when i hear thai people say it, it sounds like seewatdaygrub or similar. i know there are dialectical variarions here, so perhaps that explains it. does anyone out there know about this?

and can anyone tell me about the visa situation regarding my position? i'm getting a little worried about going to burma.

:D gopgoongurb/grub

from bbop to hiphop

mate,

if you keep saying " gopgoongurp/grub from bbop to hiphop " im going to have a frigging heart attack from laughing so much. :o:D:D

look,

your a little cracker fella hip hop, and your coming to my piss up in november if you like it or not.

cheers and gopgoongurp/grub to you mate. :D:D:D

when cocker was singing, I`ll get by with a little help...

:D

yes kayo,

joe frigging cocker.

how good is he mate ? :D

absolute strait up 110 % living legend who is still living belting out the blue's like there's no tomorrow.

dudes 63 years old and still tours the world. :D

ive seen joe about 8 times now and <deleted> mate,

look i just cant go on as im off to have a little cry. :D

cheers kayo. :o

Pedestrian...check this out....Iway asway eakingspay atinlay andway

igpay englishway eforebay

Iway asway 8. Alkingtay ockcay elementaryway andway owhay utpay

ethay ophay inway eshay opbay opbay. Iway ovelay otay ayplay uitargay

andway Iway ovelay otay aveltray. it'sway otnay olltray itsway orfay ealray udeday

itsway arlygnay ickedway outway erethay iway annaway etgay

usybay ithway itway. peace out

andway Iway ovelay otay aveltray. it'sway otnay olltray itsway orfay ealray udeday

thats a lovely song my friend, :D

but could you please translate that from mongolian into australian ? :D

B.T.W. i love disneyland as well. :D

frigging top fire works cobber. :D

coo wee fella. :o

Allai Wah?? :D

:o

There`s only room for one Klown on this forum...

:D:D:D

I do a pretty good joe cocker , except my hair is way longer.

is way long hair a problem in thailand ?

Yes. I`m afraid you`ll have to have it hacked off strand by strand with a blunt machete as you enter Thai customs.

Or, slip `em five hundred baht, and you can get the full shabang treatment for twenty baht at this little hairdressers I know run by two sisters...

Yes. I`m afraid you`ll have to have it hacked off strand by strand with a blunt machete as you enter Thai customs.

Or, slip `em five hundred baht, and you can get the full shabang treatment for twenty baht at this little hairdressers I know run by two sisters...

any chance those sister's provide happy endings kayo ?

maybe steve'o will be crying himself a river in happy bliss after they finish with him :D

could be a tad more than 20 baht though :D

cheers mate :D

Hi to all,

I'm Spiritman otherwise known as Dave, me & my wife have been to Thailand many times over the past 15 years and have now (just) reached the age where we can get a retirement visa.

So this is what we intend to do, our house goes up for sale in a couple of weeks & from the proceeds buy a flat here in the UK to rent out and then onto Thailand ect, ect.

There is some great information & advice on this site, I hope to make a contribution.

Rgds to all, Spiritman :o

Hi to all,

I'm Spiritman otherwise known as Dave, me & my wife have been to Thailand many times over the past 15 years and have now (just) reached the age where we can get a retirement visa.

So this is what we intend to do, our house goes up for sale in a couple of weeks & from the proceeds buy a flat here in the UK to rent out and then onto Thailand ect, ect.

There is some great information & advice on this site, I hope to make a contribution.

Rgds to all, Spiritman :D

:D to :o to you and yours Spiritman Dave.

Get yourself to the forum you need and, post away. There's a lot of funny ones in here so, you might have a laugh too.

Watch out for Klowns, Giants with attitude problems, dudes, dudesess, roses that may have thorns (and may not-disclaimer) oh, and the mysterious Spanish nakid dancing lady and Totster (he's just been made a mod don't you know)..... :D:D

redrus

Hi to all,

your a very learn'ed man spirit man,

well endowed with ample amounts of bleeding brain matter and have gained my top respect strait up 100%.

only way to go mate,

leaving all your investments in the old blighty and living off your investments. :D

impossible to lose doing it this way as you can leave any time you wish, if needed. :D

cricky's mate ,

it must feel so bloody good to get out of the old blighty and live in the great los.

you get a retirement visa strait up. :D

good luck to you and your lovely wife.

well have a pint together one day. :D

cheers friend :o

any chance those sister's provide happy endings kayo ?

maybe steve'o will be crying himself a river in happy bliss after they finish with him :D

could be a tad more than 20 baht though :D

cheers mate :D

i woulñdn`t know mate.. Never had a chance to find out with them.

Haven`t got enough hair!

But the masseuse just aroudn the corner... when her husband is otherwise engaged.... can be rather, er.. charming.

Hi to all,

well endowed with ample amounts of bleeding brain matter and have gained my top respect strait up 100%.

only way to go mate,

leaving all your investments in the old blighty and living off your investments. :D

impossible to lose doing it this way as you can leave any time you wish, if needed. :D

cricky's mate ,

it must feel so bloody good to get out of the old blighty and live in the great los.

you get a retirement visa strait up. :D

good luck to you and your lovely wife.

cheers friend :o

Thank you for your kind words Terry57 M8, would love to a pint or 2 with you also some day........... who knows? it's a small world. :D

Rgds, Spiritman :D

which one of them is scampy, again?

hello kayo and redrus,

look boys im a real switched on, strait up, 115 % aussie frigging bleeder, and sharp as a surgeons scalpel but im not freaking scampy. :D

my very good friend "kat" pm'ed me and asked me if i was in fact " scampy." :D

who's bloody "scampy" i reply'd . :D

anyway kat sort of filled me in about this "scampy" character.

look my 2 friends, :D

i just find it impossible to accept that there could possibly be another human being on this frigging planet that could possibly be compared to the awesome, learn'ed and very friendly terry57.

i am unique in all ways. :D

it's just an impossibility, totally unexceptable and bordering on a fraudulent act.

now "SCAMPY" deserves a prison sentence if he is trying to impersonate my top self.

cheers, my two top best mates. :o

only way to go mate,

cheers friend :D

Thank you for your kind words Terry57 M8, would love to a pint or 2 with you also some day........... who knows? it's a small world. :D

Rgds, Spiritman :D

which one of them is scampy, again?

I've lost bloody track now, my heads starting to hurt, me ol ripper mate....! :D

redrus

hello kayo and redrus,

look boys im a real switched on, strait up, 115 % aussie frigging bleeder, and sharp as a surgeons scalpel but im not freaking scampy. :D

deny deny deny all insinuations

now "SCAMPY" deserves a prison sentence if he is trying to impersonate my top self.

cheers, my two top best mates. :D

Ok, so Redrus? I guess the other one was scampy, then?

We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

Welcome to Thaivisa, we hope you enjoy your time here :D

:welcomeani::signthaivisa:

Good morning everybody, have just registered so am trying it out. Have been over here for what seems a lifetime but is actually only 16 years. Based in Phrae (up north) divorced, lost the house etc etc so should find a few friends here I think, rubbish at using computers, rubbish at most things come to think of it, will see if I can find which button to press to post this.

We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

:D:o

Good morning everybody, have just registered so am trying it out. Have been over here for what seems a lifetime but is actually only 16 years. Based in Phrae (up north) divorced, lost the house etc etc so should find a few friends here I think, rubbish at using computers, rubbish at most things come to think of it, will see if I can find which button to press to post this.

LOL, you'll fit right in.....! You don't like a drink aswell do you....? :D:D

redrus

:D:o

LOL, you'll fit right in.....! You don't like a drink aswell do you....? :D:D

redrus

Ok I come in and say Hi I'm coming to thailand and the next thing i know there's a "coup" going on. So I'm hanging waiting for things to settle. Then I will come rock your worlds lol....musicially that is :D

:D saw wat dii grab

:o just wanted to ask... do you think tomorrow's a good day to go to immigration?

as i said before, i'm not keen on a trip to burma with my non-imm visa. and is it right that the immigration office is near notmyhymen road?

:D how much would the fare be in a redbenchedpickup truck to get there from the old town? i'd guess it'd be around 30 or 40 baht, but i know that it could be a lot more. the highest i've been charged is 70 baht. would it be cheaper in a tuktuk (blue)?

:D finally, i want to complain. has anyone watched "the team" on itv? i was watching tonight and i saw 2 guys (fair enough, a team. a small team, but still a team) play against 1 guy. now, in my book, that's not a team. what is that all about? maybe the name of the show refers to those 2 guys, and it's their show. can that be right? they were both fairly nondescript and lacking in star quality. having said that, so was the question man. ALSO, i couldn't believe that only ONE question was asked before they went to a break. that's pushing it a bit. whores, right? i'm not alone here, am i?

dylan was right, man.

i'd coup itv for that alone.

:D gobinkurb

to hiphop from bbop