Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

This clown must have the mentality of a 5-year-old to come forward with this nonsense.

Suthep says the next step is to plunder the rice stocks.

Yingluck is a clearly a farce and dangerously inept PM guided completely by her criminal brother living abroad.

The unfortunate citizens of Thailand are stuck in the middle of all this garbage without any sensible solution in sight.

• Like 1

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And yes, Suthep has a Suite at the Dusit Thani across the street from where the protesters spend their nights in Lumpini Park sleeping on the ground.....what did you expect?

To throw people off he's registered under the name "Chalerm".....

Edited by djhotsox
  • Like 1

And yes, Suthep has a Suite at the Dusit Thani across the street from where the protesters spend their nights in Lumpini Park sleeping on the ground.....what did you expect?

To throw people off he's registered under the name "Chalerm".....

And where was Chalerm and co when the Red amoeba were poisoning the land in 2010? With them in their tents?

Edited by Cuchulainn

Can we have the direct source to this claim please.

Click the source button at the end of the OP

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I should have said is there a direct audio or video link to a press conference where he said this ,

This man is an idiot.

When he was Defence Minister (I think it was) he was too scared to ever visit the south and discuss their problems. At least there he would have had full protection from the military.

Now he's talking about disguising himself as a protester and wading in to arrest Suthep. I remember reading reports a few weeks ago that protesters were on drugs to make themselves feel strong and aggressive. I think Chalerm has gone beyond the ear medicine stage and is on something similar to them.

Edited by petedk

I was thinking of marching and disguising myself wearing mustache, sun glasses and a hat as I don't want to get deported like that Indian bloke.

But now I will reconsider as I not want to get shot by a bloke in a black shirt and cap thinking I am Chalerm. burp.gif

• Like 1

In another posting:

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Thursday that he would deploy 1,000 volunteers and policemen to evict protesters from the Interior Ministry.

Who are these 1,000 volunteers? What if there is violence? What are the legal implications here?

Words come out of his mouth before he even thinks.

In another posting:

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Thursday that he would deploy 1,000 volunteers and policemen to evict protesters from the Interior Ministry.

Who are these 1,000 volunteers? What if there is violence? What are the legal implications here?

Words come out of his mouth before he even thinks.

Well he wasn't ruling out extra judicial killings last week was he?

And the Thais wonder why foreigner ridicule them. Seriously you couldn't make this up and I suspect some equally dimwitted moron is now scribbling down a script for the next Thai Soap Opera.

I'm not sure what Charlem is taking but the substance abuse has to stop at sometime.

• Like 1