Looking for special laptop stands in Chiang Mai (not the ordinary desktop kind)

telstrareg

I'm looking for a place that sells laptop stands that are suitable for use in bed or a sofa. There are two kinds really. Ones designed for bed that are like a breakfast tray with legs. The other kind is designed for use with a chair or sofa. It is basically like a hospital tray, ie it stands on the floor and has wheels and up top there is a tray which you can then slide over above where you are sitting.

Villa Cini have a laptop stand that is basically a wooden tray backed with a bean bag. Very useful as it adjusts to fit any angle, and it is surprisingly light. They have two shops, one at the Meridien Hotel on Thanon Charoen Prathet and the other one is opposite the Gallery restaurant on Thanon Charoen Rajd. Not cheap but nicely made and unusual.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Villa Cini have a laptop stand that is basically a wooden tray backed with a bean bag. Very useful as it adjusts to fit any angle, and it is surprisingly light. They have two shops, one at the Meridien Hotel on Thanon Charoen Prathet and the other one is opposite the Gallery restaurant on Thanon Charoen Rajd. Not cheap but nicely made and unusual.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

sounds like a TV dinner tray. I've been looking for one of these!!

The other type which goes over a hospital bed, was great when I was in hospital recently, but I'd imagine rather expensive.

Try a hospital furniture supplier.