Motor Cycle Tyres from AVON

Kanthralak 1

I'm sure this subject has been raised a thousand times. I apologise if its boring. However I would appreciate it, if anyone could provide me with contact details for a provider in Thailand for AVON motor cycle tyres.

I don't have a big bike, but its big enough to warrant good rubber. In my younger days I used to race around on Avon Roadrunners. A very good tyre and I believe the fact that I'm able to still write this message, is due to Avon being so good. I did some scary stuff on bikes when I was young. Mainly because my ability wasn't in the league of Roberts, Spencer, etc....

Rgds

Kanthralak 1

AVON is available in CNX at Prida.

Hi KRS1,

You are truly an Elusive member. (LOL) Sorry I don't understand what CNX stands for and I haven't heard of Prida. Would you perhaps have contact details.

Thanks any how for taking time to respond.

Rgds,

Kanthralak 1.

I'm looking for Front Avon Venom AM 42 : 110/90 - 19"

Rear Avon Venom AM 43 : 170/80 - 15"

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Rgds,

Kanthralak 1.

If you can't get hold of them I can import them for you

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I did the Google Search some time back and have seen the Eak Paiboon Motorsport Co Ltd web page. But phone and e-mails don't get answered. Which is strange, because I was able to make contact with Mr Pairoj when I was in Thailand, at the beginning of Jan. But now he seems to have gone to ground.

If you did import for me, how long would it take? Would you have any indication of the price delivered in Si Sa Ket province?

I'm currently out of country due back end Feb.

Rgds,

Kanthralak 1.