Somsrisonphimai

No people are not important, pathogens of our mother Gaia.

Beauty isn't important.

Health of the ecosystems is important.

Although I want to protect the nature wonder, I am not that extreme like the green people, they would rather see people go hungry than cutting trees.

We have a saying where I come from, Eat a Beaver : Save a Tree.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty isn't important.

Although I want to protect the nature wonder, I am not that extreme like the green people, they would rather see people go hungry than cutting trees.

What does beaver taste like?

Beauty isn't important.

Some better than others.

Beauty isn't important.

Some better than others.

I thought it would taste like wood since it's eating wood.

Beauty isn't important.

Some better than others.

So a cow eats grass it should taste like grass?

Beauty isn't important.

Some better than others.

So a cow eats grass it should taste like grass?

No! It tastes like big juicy stake!!!

Too bad it's so difficult to come up with a politically possible and ethical way to reduce the human population by 95%

Not difficult at all, condoms, birth control pills and vasectomy use them all...

So how do you get e.g. Thais to stop breeding to the point that a village of 100 only has 5 babies in the next 40 years?

Too bad it's so difficult to come up with a politically possible and ethical way to reduce the human population by 95%

Not difficult at all, condoms, birth control pills and vasectomy use them all...
So how do you get e.g. Thais to stop breeding to the point that a village of 100 only has 5 babies in the next 40 years?

Speaking for my village, the population hasn't increased for the past 20 years. My generation has fewer children compared to my parents generation. I think back then people had more children to help out in the field. Now no labor is needed since the machine is all can do. I think now they want to have girls so the girls can bring them farangs (sorry I just can't resist :)

Speaking for my village, the population hasn't increased for the past 20 years. My generation has fewer children compared to my parents generation. I think back then people had more children to help out in the field. Now no labor is needed since the machine is all can do. I think now they want to have girls so the girls can bring them farangs (sorry I just can't resist smile.png

I didn't say reduce the growth rate, but the actual population,

as in get all of Thailand (e.g.) down to 3 million, quickly.

I guess you cannot enjoy the beach without destroying it.

It is always like that if you want to enjoy the beach, you gonna have to drive farther away. If you want to have an exclusive beach, you got to have plenty of money.

It is a no win argument anyway. It is too complicated and too difficult for my little Thai brain to have the answer and solution.

Although, I must think of public good and people first. If those developments bring tourisms and put food onThais' table, then it is better to feed Thai people than have beautiful beaches.

I can, you can, but we all can't.

I agree, people first. If you are not going to allow people to use the beach, what good is it?

Keep in mind, the rich often want to keep things from the poor under the guise of what's best for all, but when it's all said and done, it's really just what's best for them.

Speaking for my village, the population hasn't increased for the past 20 years. My generation has fewer children compared to my parents generation. I think back then people had more children to help out in the field. Now no labor is needed since the machine is all can do. I think now they want to have girls so the girls can bring them farangs (sorry I just can't resist smile.png

I didn't say reduce the growth rate, but the actual population,

as in get all of Thailand (e.g.) down to 3 million, quickly.

Very simple, you just have to stop mating.

Me personally? Yes, tied my tubes long ago - Soi 12 clinic behind Condoms & Cabbages, expertly done and FREE to all males including foreigners, highly recommended.

Problem is all the other breeders out there, that's what I was expressing.

I think I will leave my av as it is...bland and boring....suits this place of late.

My thread is boring?

Not really.

Well kinda......but not your fault.

The whole place is a tad anal.

Well, why don't you put up some exciting avatar or start some interesting topic to discuss?

I know what you mean. Like Pattaya, the beach used to be nice and was the main attraction but now it replaced by the go go bars. How do you keep the building out of the beach when people want the beach right at their door step?

Yes, everyone wants a beautiful, unspoiled beach. So they find one, spoil it, and then complain that it is spoiled.

We seemed to be good at it, destroying the nature world.

What good is an apple if you can't have a bite?

So which is worse, having the beach soiled, or keeping people away from the beach?

You can't have it both ways. A pristine beach open to the public and development is not going to stay pristine.

If you are Thai, you know there are still plenty of beautiful, unspoiled beaches in Thailand. Unfortunately (fortunately?) they don't come with posh hotels or go-go bars or any of the other tourist associated activities

Obviously there are unspoiled beaches because they are difficult to get to. The east coast south of Chumpon is relatively unspoiled, but the sand is nowhere as good as Chaweng, for instance.

Actually, you can have a relatively pristine beach with hotels, resorts on it, and Chaweng in the early 90s was a good example of unobtrusive development and places for all budgets. Now of course the developers have ruined it, as they do every nice beach with easy access and 24/7 electricity. Even Haad Khom has gone the trendy route since the wire and concrete road reached it.

Nick name from school days in reference to my big lips but eventually rest of my body caught up and I'm just big all over 555. My avatar is the view inside a barrel/tube/wave which ever you know it as, as I love to surf and all ocean water sports. I could spend all day in the green room. Eeeeewww!!!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think I will leave my av as it is...bland and boring....suits this place of late.

My thread is boring?

Not really.

Well, why don't you put up some exciting avatar or start some interesting topic to discuss?

They get deleted.

• Like 1

My thread is boring?

Not really.

They get deleted.

It seemed people like to talking about sex, love, Thai girls, and failed relationships. You can go ahead and start with those but you have to be creative creating a thread.

How could it be when there aren't even accurate numbers on the total number of visitors? Pattaya tourism sources say 8 million, others say 4-5.

Then how do you define your "sex tourist" term.

And what percentage of the total fit that definition?

My ballpark was 2-3 million, probably as accurate as you'll get.