'Satanist Murderer' claims he acts in self-defence

webfact

Inside every single thai there is a potential sicko, it will depends of the karma to become a killer or not.

When they get mad they go blind, they lose the control and they can commit the worse crimes.

We are reading everyday about supposed normal people who became dreadful murderers.

Then everyone can choose his prefered version to explain or try understand their behavior and later blame to a certain kind of music, or the alcohol, or the jeaulosy or whatever you want.

But the reality is that they need very little to lose their minds and show their more savage face.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just commenting that I pray for the souls of people who follow the corrosive and destructive nature of the anti-deity in the Op.

On your point as to why do I think that worship of the darker sides of the occult are impacting in the wider world, there are many documented reports of Bilderbergers and S&B's actively worshipping dark gods, ritual abuse, and using ancient texts etc. to do so. These people are worshipping anti-gods that are evil in the sense of they represent corrosion and destruction, poison and suffering - this is the polar opposite of what my God represents which is love, compassion, creativity, construction.

You can make the obvious connection that if these very powerful people worship an evil anti-god which is about destruction and chaos and pestilence, and these powerful people are in a position to enact govt. policies and major corporate decisions - it doesn't take a maths wizard to join the dots and see their beliefs can impact wider society in the form of warmongering, destabilisation and mass channel-poisoning.

coffee1.gif

1. Buddhism explicitly and many noted thinkers in other religions implicitly dismiss such a thing as a soul and say we are simply a process suffering under a delusion). Buddhism goes so far as to say that thinking we have a soul which is a separate entity to the rest of things and anything special is e root of all our problems. Can you provide any evidence of a soul which would pass the tests of veracity you would demand in other important areas of your life such as medicine or flight safety?

2. I checked out the satanic bible years ago and as I remember he uses devil-type terms purely metaphorically and speaks of kindness to those who deserve it, the thrust being hit back against those who oppress you. Not altogether ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with the present case where the guy is simply a nut.

Thomas Traherne, clergyman:

The senses themselves are I

I find no stuff or matter in my soul

No rims or borders such as in bowls you see

And my essence is capacity

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by cheeryble
  • Like 1