Shinawatra business boycott forces its stock prices to plunge

webfact

As a constructive non coloured idea we can all benefit from the chaos better than most through trading USDTHB. On margin of 100-1 its a 2 way street to profits given the wild swings of late. Just follow the madness from either pig...suthep or chalerm and its hard to go wrong.

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Honorable Suthep.

It was tax and coup money that made these companies successful anyway.

"Good Luck Honorable Suthep,"

Your tacking the p*ss yeah? CHALLANGE,,,,,,, Do a quick Google search and tell us all here just what you find that is so honorable??? then tell us what you find that is the truth about him. even Wikileaks give info on his antics, w00t.gif Now think just what happened before he told people to dump anything that has connection with the PM or Shin family, Imagine if you will you have invested in any stock and now it's falling because of this tactic, now your loosing money,

Anyway like I said before, Buy in the gloom and sell in the boomwhistling.gif some people will loose a lot of cash and others will make a few bags full, wait Suthep's been getting bag's full of cash for a while now huh,,, where's the transparent audit on the cash as promised??? "honorable" yeah rightcheesy.gif

Probably just a business move, force the share prices down then move in and buy everything you can get, when the dust settles you have made a fortune as the price start to climb again.

And you say it's an "honorable" thing to do, use your position tell people to dump stock wait a while then buy and make a packet on the move,

So did you do the search? and what did you find?

cheer's matethumbsup.gif

definitely not honourable. It was just a touch of sarcasm.thumbsup.gif

Boycott Thai style : Let's boycott AIS. Thaksin has not had any shares in the company for almost 10 years, and the boycott will therefore not affect him or his wealth at all, but we will boycott them anyway :-D

Why not boycott DTAC and TOT as well, Thaksin does not have any shares there either, so they are obvious targets?

There's zero certainty that he doesn't maintain stock in AIS, particularly when Shin Corp is the largest stockholder and no fewer than seven nominee groups listed as major shareholders.

http://www.set.or.th/set/companyholder.do;jsessionid=01CC675269811139B55956F39F4918E6.itnpi-set07?symbol=ADVANC&language=en&country=US

AIS has started to send SMS messages to all their customers, stating that they have nothing to do with all this as Dr. Thaksin ( yes they use that fake title to address him) has sold all his shares in the company.

What a pity that it isn't possible to reply to the auto messages from AIS. bah.gifbah.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Suthep's campaign has clearly had a great deal of success, because devalued stock sends investment away. As the public now begins to focus on these companies and whether or not they wish to patronize them or not, Thaksin today closed his hotel's doors to farmers, who were booked with the help of the PDRC, as companies that had a past association with Thaksin now vehemently maintain they have nothing to do with him. Even if they don't, the public statements make clear business sense. They don't want an exodus of investment. GBS set a cautionary example of the power of a boycott.

Please don't give Suthep credit for this he is not smart enough to think that out. It's was the fake monk who came up with it.

Red Snake are you fifteen years old? Where do you come up with these diaper loads???

Suspect they've shorted the bejesus out of them long ago. Ditto the baht... And what about the fascist contingent here? I did during the third week of November and on hefty margin too for the baht. Been a great trade...covered @ 33

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There is no shorting of the Thai stock market.....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

AIS has started to send SMS messages to all their customers, stating that they have nothing to do with all this as Dr. Thaksin ( yes they use that fake title to address him) has sold all his shares in the company.

What a pity that it isn't possible to reply to the auto messages from AIS. bah.gif alt=bah.gif>bah.gif alt=bah.gif>

I never received this SMS and I am a long time AIS customer, you sure your not make this up?

Stock runs up and down happen in relation to fear, speculation and manipulation all the time. Its quite expected under the circumstances. The assets themselves are untouched ... their value remains ... and the stock prices will go up again in time. Price now is mere manipulation by clever people trying to use circumstances to make stupi people scared. Personally I recommend waiting for another 5 to 10% drop and then buying ... then selling 5% short of the previous top ... it will happen eventually irrelevant of the current political turmoil. There's a quick buck to be made if you can see past the idiots predicting the end of the world for the shinawatras

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What a pity that it isn't possible to reply to the auto messages from AIS. bah.gif alt=bah.gif>bah.gif alt=bah.gif>

I never received this SMS and I am a long time AIS customer, you sure your not make this up?

Maybe you are not considered important enough!!

• Like 2

Stock runs up and down happen in relation to fear, speculation and manipulation all the time. Its quite expected under the circumstances. The assets themselves are untouched ... their value remains ... and the stock prices will go up again in time. Price now is mere manipulation by clever people trying to use circumstances to make stupi people scared. Personally I recommend waiting for another 5 to 10% drop and then buying ... then selling 5% short of the previous top ... it will happen eventually irrelevant of the current political turmoil. There's a quick buck to be made if you can see past the idiots predicting the end of the world for the shinawatras

Call us when you're kitted out with the personal Lear and the estate in the Bahamas then...

• Like 1

AIS would like to affirm that the company does not involve in any political affairs or issues. Dr.Thaksin Shinawatra &family have sold out all the shares in the company group since Jan 23,2006, and have not been involving with the company since then in any regards.Thank you for your understanding and continuous support.

Call us when you're kitted out with the personal Lear and the estate in the Bahamas then...

Who and what are 'stupi people'?

<pt>

Let's see how long the Shinawatras will stay now that their own money is being threatened. Yingluck will say bye bye soon I bet! clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Gerry...you have said 'bye bye' 150 times....doesn't seem to be happening

And you've said that the protests would fade away 151 times and they're still around aren't they?

Duh, they are fading away...every day the crowd is less and less. Last photo i saw, there was practically no body there. facepalm.gif

<pt>

Let's see how long the Shinawatras will stay now that their own money is being threatened. Yingluck will say bye bye soon I bet! clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Gerry...you have said 'bye bye' 150 times....doesn't seem to be happening

And you've said that the protests would fade away 151 times and they're still around aren't they?

Duh, they are fading away...every day the crowd is less and less. Last photo i saw, there was practically no body there. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif alt=facepalm.gif width=24 height=18>

Just because you don't see them does not mean they are not there.

<pt>

Duh, they are fading away...every day the crowd is less and less. Last photo i saw, there was practically no body there. facepalm.gif

Fading away so much so that the government still has SOE in place and is so desperate to issue a different SOE to get rid of them. According to the red spin doctors, they've been fading away for 2 months now. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

RT @tulsathit: AIS chief, bracing for potentially massive subscription cancellation: We have nothing to do w/ politics & Shinawatra.

RT @tulsathit: AIS chief: AIS employees have mouths to feed, too.

But, but everyone supports PTP and Thaksin, so why they all worry now.

Maybe some red members can explain.

• Like 1

An inflammatory post has been removed please see the following rule:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Boycott Thai style : Let's boycott AIS. Thaksin has not had any shares in the company for almost 10 years, and the boycott will therefore not affect him or his wealth at all, but we will boycott them anyway :-D

Why not boycott DTAC and TOT as well, Thaksin does not have any shares there either, so they are obvious targets?

There's zero certainty that he doesn't maintain stock in AIS, particularly when Shin Corp is the largest stockholder and no fewer than seven nominee groups listed as major shareholders.

http://www.set.or.th/set/companyholder.do;jsessionid=01CC675269811139B55956F39F4918E6.itnpi-set07?symbol=ADVANC&language=en&country=US

Yes, but that was all sold to Temasek from Singapore years ago for around 70 billion. Yes, I cannot guarantee that Thaksin does not have a few shares in AIS, but then you might as well boycott DTAC or BIGC or any other company where he might also have shares. Edited by monkeycountry

<pt>

Fading away so much so that the government still has SOE in place and is so desperate to issue a different SOE to get rid of them. According to the red spin doctors, they've been fading away for 2 months now. rolleyes.gif

You obviously don't live in Bangkok.

<pt>

You obviously don't live in Bangkok.

I do actually. But if you're talking about Moonao then yes, he seems a little out of touch. whistling.gif

All assets of politicians, including companies, should be clearly visible on a government website (the Anti-Graft panel, I suppose) so people can avoid letting those crooks getting their hands on any of their hard earned currency.

I reiterate my previous idea that politicians should be criminals convicted to death, with the punishment delivered the second an ongoing online poll show their popularity going under 50%. Politicians should be scared shitless of the people, 24&7.

Edited by DrTuner

Not wanting to give the pro-democracy protestors any ideas, but why don't they send funds to the lawyer in Dubai that is doing bird for having allegedly nicked some of the Shinawatra billions of dirty money earned through the Man City shenanigans? That deal looked like such a mess, it could get very uncomfortable for El Jefe in the desert if the lawyer had a highly paid legal team to cast the blame back to Thaksin. He might have to relocate back to Kampala where he seemed much at home.

I wonder how many anti government supports here own stock in AIS, and did you sell it yesterday or today. As a AIS subscriber I should will be looking for good promotions in the coming weeks. Thank you Khun Suthep.

If they go down significantly based on fear of a boycott, then it is time to buy imo. I doubt they will though.

A brilliant idea, hope it keeps working. I am sure the Singapore wealth fund that bought
into AIS is regretting it now.....

Have a look at the huge share price increase over the last few years. I am quite sure they do not regret anything :-)

I hate to agree with you monkey but I don't think this is a good plan by Mr. Sutep.

Seriously, do you think those stupid people who are running scared and selling out are making any profits??? And who do you think is buying when others sell cheap? You cant sell if someone aint buying. The Shins know business all too well and I would be surprised if they weren't taking advantage of a run on any stock they own ... I sure as hell would! Common sense.

I wonder how many anti government supports here own stock in AIS, and did you sell it yesterday or today. As a AIS subscriber I should will be looking for good promotions in the coming weeks. Thank you Khun Suthep.

If they go down significantly based on fear of a boycott, then it is time to buy imo. I doubt they will though.

We sure will be ... and yes, thankyou khun suthep ... really he's just adding some volatility to the market, not changing its real value ... the market is doing just fine.