How many bike clubs are there in Thailand?

Scottythai

Sadest thing I see is farang in their late 40s / 50s with prospect on their jackets smile.png

I think its great that they are out doing what they want to do, most probably never had time in their working life till then, nothing says you have to be 18 to be a prospect. The Ulysses MC starts are 40 for most members

True, but that club is specifically for members over 40-years-old, and it's more social than anything else- I think the other posters are referring to middle-aged men who are prospecting for 1%'er clubs (several of which are well-established in LOS, and are into a bit more than just riding), which I agree does look a bit odd.

• Like 1

That's the thing about bike clubs, too may rules. When the initial outlaw bikers started they were rebels against authority then they set up rules and hierarchy. Bit of a paradox.

This is Thailand though and if the older gents want to potter around looking like wild hogs then all power to them.

After being here for a few years people soon forget it was the sanuk side of Thailand that was so attractive in the first place.

• Like 2