Phuket driver 'caused death crash while using phone'

webfact

This morning I was driving behind a motorcycle who was a bit wobbly driving down the middle of Patak road, not on the side, holding up traffic behind. He seemed to be spending his time looking in his mirror and not at the road ahead. But it wasn't his mirror as I discovered when he lifted the phone up to his ear; he'd been dialling a number! No helmet of course.

That's second deadly accident in that are that hit the news in couple of days.

While I hate the crazy driving here, why in this case it's assumed that she was talking to a phone while she was driving?

I guess one of the first ideas, after accident is to call someone for help / assistance, which she might have just done. Here to the relatives, in other places to call for an ambulance / emergency number. I'll hope the police will get her call records to see if that was the case.

"why in this case it's assumed that she was talking to a phone while she was driving?" Hmmmmmm A Thai Woman with a cell phone in her hand?? I would be surprised if she wasn't talking on it when the accident happened..........what I find incredulous is the report that she dragged the Moto Bike 100 meters, across traffic into a ditch unable to stop the car.............but maybe with one hand with a phone init (a Thai Woman would not let her phone go) and the other on the wheel, she couldn't control the car.............Let's be realiztic here - look around you, that chicks are ALWAYS on their cell phone, even while driving.whistling.gif whistling.gif