Satish Sehgal faces deportation now

webfact

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deport German Nick Nostitz

He has the appropriate visa and is working within its parameters. If you think you can make a case, go and make your complaint.

There are some who believe that Thai Visa should be blocked in Thailand. Careful for what you wish for as it is a slippery slope.

Deport Canadian Robert Amsterdam

He's not in violation of the immigration laws. His engagement was in respect to foreign activities and his work was executed outside of Thailand.

Gk. Amsterdam got on stage and spoke to the RED shirt audience at the rally in Aska Road Nakhon Pathom .. now I know Bangkoians are supposed to not understand anything outside of Bangkok but I expected better of you.. Nakhon Pathom IS IN Thailand!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Deport German Nick Nostitz

He has the appropriate visa and is working within its parameters. If you think you can make a case, go and make your complaint.

There are some who believe that Thai Visa should be blocked in Thailand. Careful for what you wish for as it is a slippery slope.

How do you know that freelance journalist (blogger) Nick Nostitz has the appropriate visa? By the way working would require a work permit!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This guy jumped on the stage but at the time he's thinking because of his citizenship he will not be judged has a fallang.

We know not. To go near or get involved with the protests .

However where do we stand on this forum.

Because some on here have some hardcore views.

I read some posts on here and think. How can you say that and not expect repercussions ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Keep me informed because if this guy gets off the hook I will go on stage also (still have to choose red or yellow shirt stage depending on who is on the winning side)

Looks like Satish suddenly got off the hook but there is no stage of either colour for you to go on any more.

Some Thais may be going into voluntary exile and others may soon wish they had.

• Like 1