Military bunkers in Bangkok adjusted

webfact

From the Earth to Citizen Yingluck : Tourists feel more safe by the presence of the army, because your police didn't do their job to protect the citizens on the streets.

Police is working under Thaksin's orders. According to some of your members, Thaksin was a former police man himself. If it's true, it sounds so logical....

Photo printed already, will get this one framed and glassed.

I wonder if they did it like the Home Makeover shows where the people are blindfolded and led to the newly made-over home, blindfold removed and they go "Oooooh I love what you've done with the place!"

cheesy.gif

Photo printed already, will get this one framed and glassed.

I wonder if they did it like the Home Makeover shows where the people are blindfolded and led to the newly made-over home, blindfold removed and they go "Oooooh I love what you've done with the place!"

cheesy.gif

Where's the water feature? Then again I suppose they couldn't find a Thai that looked like Charlie Dimmock. sad.png

Or maybe because Chalerm always inists on 'no water'.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

From the Earth to Citizen Yingluck : Tourists feel more safe by the presence of the army, because your police didn't do their job to protect the citizens on the streets.

CMPO is not Yingluck's police. And as far as them doing their job, the court has stripped the police of the use of any force against people with no guidelines on when or how force can be used. That decision then left the military operating under the State of Emergency to police public areas.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

CMPO is not Yingluck's police. And as far as them doing their job, the court has stripped the police of the use of any force against people with no guidelines on when or how force can be used. That decision then left the military operating under the State of Emergency to police public areas.

"CMPO is not Yingluck's police"

You can't be serious!