Boy, 16, kills parents, then himself in Pathum Thani

webfact

@Thanyaburi Pathum Thani common

One story I heard recently of a mother who turned off the sons computer, he went nuts & beat up the mother. He apologized later saying he didn't know what he was doing.:blink:

Sadly we know this happens all too frequently.

Edited by LindsayBKK

I'm sure the amateur TV detectives will rip this case apart, put it back in some kind of made up order and come out with a totally different conclusion. I look forward to watching some of the finest legal minds in action.

There will also be a prize for the first d1psh!t to link this to either Taksin or Suthep.

Is there a prize for linking it to Obama? Ha ha

Make it a good 1 and we will see what we can do.

criticised his lower academic performance and feminine gestures

I have personally known few gay Thais that confessed being very insecure in their youth and getting into fist fights when someone called them 'Kratoye'. This to say that someone been psychologically mobbed can make him crack. I somehow see the "love" of some Thai parents rather questionable. There was even some sort of revamping camps for young people suspected of being gay somewhere in Chiang Mai if my memory serves me right.

Insecure about ones sexuality and/or peoples acceptance can cause severe damage. We should always remember that our children are not ours. We don't own them. We should love and support them what ever they are or will become.

Too true. Not all (Thai) parents are perfect or what they seem or what they're s'pose to be with their kids. I am half Thai, my mother always hated me for unknow reasons. She always compared me to her friends' sons and daughters, how they're sucessful and had university degree and I'm just a loser, big dissapointment to the family, ugly and worthless............Wait!!! how the hell did I make this about me?? :P

RIP kid..... my heart goes out to the family.

• Like 1

This is like the NEWTOWN massacre... just shows crazy people are all over the place and there are no cultural boundaries...

Lock your doors, be alert in public and wear running shoes! I swear, this world with all the terrorists, crazy frustrated people, angry people, terrorists, is becoming a dangerous place to be....

I think I will become a monk... oh shit... there are paedophiles and lord knows what other decadent, dysfunctional people there too!

No where to hide!

Somebody said this before....

.....Remember... "behind every smile is an angry Thai"....not attempting to reinforce your delusional craziness....just saying wink.png

whew! I felt like vomiting within the first 5 secs of that vid!...wub.png

Sad end to a 3 lifes. But HMM strange. Family went to sleep at 2am usually. The shooting may have occured around 3am.He woke and went to school. Bit strange that 1. He not hear the shots 3 of them. 2. The gun was in the right hand.. Have to think after the shot that falling to the floor the gun would come out of the hand. 3. Did not see any of the family before going to school.

People go to sleep abt 2 am. Naturally someone whos off to his studies would wake up whole household 7am just to say good morning. Gun in his RIGHT hand!!!?? Shoot your self in the head and see where the gun lands!!

criticised his lower academic performance and feminine gestures

I have personally known few gay Thais that confessed being very insecure in their youth and getting into fist fights when someone called them 'Kratoye'. This to say that someone been psychologically mobbed can make him crack. I somehow see the "love" of some Thai parents rather questionable. There was even some sort of revamping camps for young people suspected of being gay somewhere in Chiang Mai if my memory serves me right.

Insecure about ones sexuality and/or peoples acceptance can cause severe damage. We should always remember that our children are not ours. We don't own them. We should love and support them what ever they are or will become.

Too true. Not all (Thai) parents are perfect or what they seem or what they're s'pose to be with their kids. I am half Thai, my mother always hated me for unknow reasons. She always compared me to her friends' sons and daughters, how they're sucessful and had university degree and I'm just a loser, big dissapointment to the family, ugly and worthless............Wait!!! how the hell did I make this about me?? tongue.png

RIP kid..... my heart goes out to the family.

Yes shes right. Real man would not bitch about his mother in public forum like this.

Seeing a report about the older boys turn of events being questioned by police. I think this story may have a different ending soon.

You hear of young gay guys taking their own lives but killing the parents is rare.

Edited by LindsayBKK

Yup,different ending.....new headline... Boy 18, kills parents and younger brother because he didn't get the car he wanted for school.

Now he's got nothing and will most likely die in jail...... strange karma....The End.