Just tossed GF #4 out in a month

Tmymaimee

Help me out with an analogy.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...

I don't want to get laid lots….that's got nothing to do with the point of my post. Its more about a lack of normal quality girls that are willing to date a 42 year old (not fat).

Sorry, but sounded like it to me. "I had this beautiful 27 year old, non-bar girl, and was banging my other girlfriends at the same time, and other people are offering her 20,000 for one night". I'm sorry, but that sounds like bragging. And getting 4 "girlfriends" in Thailand within a month is quite the dubious goal, but I'm quite confident 95% of us can achieve that rather easily,

It's like the guy who brags he's a genius online entrepreneur because he built an online operation that pulls in $3000 USD/month, as if it's something to be proud of.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just think how hacked off she is. Passed all the qualifying rounds, gave it her best for the final interview and still didn't get the gig.

Yes, she was pretty upset this morning. She even claimed its normal to pay sin sot of 300,000 baht had we decided to marry later on (even though she was divorced from a Thai man).

It almost seems to me that a Thai girl on a farang dating website is hoping for more than just a normal relationship as why isn't she interested in Thai men as well?

Help me out with an analogy.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...

I don't want to get laid lots….that's got nothing to do with the point of my post. Its more about a lack of normal quality girls that are willing to date a 42 year old (not fat).

Sorry, but sounded like it to me. "I had this beautiful 27 year old, non-bar girl, and was banging my other girlfriends at the same time, and other people are offering her 20,000 for one night". I'm sorry, but that sounds like bragging. And getting 4 "girlfriends" in Thailand within a month is quite the dubious goal, but I'm quite confident 95% of us can achieve that rather easily,

It's like the guy who brags he's a genius online entrepreneur because he built an online operation that pulls in $3000 USD/month, as if it's something to be proud of.

I never "had" her until yesterday if you mean sex. And the other girls were sequential, not occurrent. Now I know why she wasn't interested in the 20,000..she was hoping for a bigger payoff down the road as she would have had to earn that 20,000 as opposed to do nothing and stay with me.

After 12 years I can say hand on heart I've not had this problem. I wonder what's different in your situation? You must be putting out some kind of vibe, or be a lot older.

i agree. never had this problem.

i have a mate gets it a lot. cant really put my finger on why except he's less fussy about the girls he dates so maybe in the back of his mind he knows they're going to want cash whereas if i get that vibe from a girl i ditch her straight away.

WHo said anything about sex on the first date? 6 weeks from when we met until we slept together. No hint of "take care" or me expected to pay for her at anytime up until we slept together. Just looking for a normal girl with a normal job who loves sex, is hot and willing to pay her own way in life. Is that really too much to ask in a city of 12 million people? Thai guys get it all the time, even the unemployed losers. What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Thai's are the preferred partner, all things being equal.

Others are also rans, but get a prize often the booby.biggrin.png (as opposed to boobs)

Why would a hard working, good looking Thai girl choose to date an unemployed Thai man rather than a farang with money who dresses well, can speak Thai and takes care of himself (albeit 15 years older than the Thai guy). I don't see the logic.

I can't help myself from thinking that there is a lot more than logic that you "don't see"

Whereustay??? facepalm.gif

This place gets more like the wooden portal every day.

I have to say ... I hope the powers to be are listening ... even I have grown tired of the paid Trolls.

I was only 8 weeks ago, the same poster was asking ... how-can-i-get-a-ex-girlfriend-to-move-out ... I'm sure, due to the wonderful feedback received, the OP now has the confidence to toss out 4 gf's in a month ... rolleyes.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about. I am getting paid? When? 1000 baht and hour?

The last one was easy to toss because she was all about money when her true colours came through. The first one was tough as she didn't want anything from me. Oh well, her boyfriend is leaving soon and we will likely end up back as friends that sleep together.

Its sort of sad when she refers to her current "boyfriend" as her customer and she's "working" when she's with him. Her words, not mine.

Yet just a week ago it was a love story of how great she was, and most certainly was not after your money but your PERSONALITY cheesy.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/710096-dating-a-younger-thai-girl-or-why-i-love-thailand/

Before that, it was yet the same story, but apparently that girl sweat too much.

Man, what to say? you sure are entertainingthumbsup.gif

• Like 2

WHo said anything about sex on the first date? 6 weeks from when we met until we slept together. No hint of "take care" or me expected to pay for her at anytime up until we slept together. Just looking for a normal girl with a normal job who loves sex, is hot and willing to pay her own way in life. Is that really too much to ask in a city of 12 million people? Thai guys get it all the time, even the unemployed losers. What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Money?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by BoogerRed

seriously people it really is all about the money..... wherever you are in the world, not just Thailand...

before someone berates me as a looney just think of it, you have all the lines and chat, good looks etc but are heading nowhere in life, they will stay with you till the bigger and better deal comes along...especially if they have the looks themselves!

What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Attitude? From the tone of your post, you dont come acrosd as someone looking for a loving partner to share the joys and sorrows for the rest of life. You seem to be looking for a beautiful girl who loves sex and willing to pay for her own upkeep.

What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Attitude? From the tone of your post, you dont come acrosd as someone looking for a loving partner to share the joys and sorrows for the rest of life. You seem to be looking for a beautiful girl who loves sex and willing to pay for her own upkeep.

A poor mans dream....nothing wrong with it. Especially if she is willing to pay for his upkeep too.

The OP tossed out 4 girls in a month, so I guess that makes him a tosser by profession. (Sorry, couldn`t resist it).

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in theyre 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular German man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

And you dont feel that due to internet and a more closely connected world, flying long distances becoming so common, that the quality, reason and attitudes of the western men of all ages coming here looking for young women have also not changed in the 30yrs since you met your wife?

• Like 1

The OP tossed out 4 girls in a month, so I guess that makes him a tosser by profession. (Sorry, couldn`t resist it).

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in theyre 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular German man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

And you dont feel that due to internet and a more closely connected world, flying long distances becoming so common, that the quality, reason and attitudes of the western men of all ages coming here looking for young women have also not changed in the 30yrs since you met your wife?

Beetlejuice speaks the truth and I believe it. I've seen it, and actually esperienced these farang scamming black widows, though I never lost a penny to them.

You can meet them on Thailovelinks and many other dating sites where there are alot of farang potentials. Also on Soi 11 Sukhumvit, where the more wealthy farangs hang out in the clubs.

Beetlejuice speaks the truth and I believe it. I've seen it, and actually esperienced these farang scamming black widows, though I never lost a penny to them.

You can meet them on Thailovelinks and many other dating sites where there are alot of farang potentials. Also on Soi 11 Sukhumvit, where the more wealthy farangs hang out in the clubs.

I too have seen it and nearly got caught up with one of the sisters of these 'black widows' back here in the UK....

she moved over here with the first husband how they ever got her the visa I do not know but I can only assume it was much easier them days(labour years)

they had a baby, very sad, baby was born with no working legs but everything else fine and she's turning out to be a very bright girl....soon after they split and she went on her own and because of the disabled girl obviously she got a lot of assistance from the social services...she has always got several fellas on the go, all infatuated with her and give her plenty, US-German and Brit seems to be the flavour, to look at her yes she isn't ugly but no stunner either but she seems to get these guys trapped in her web, her favourite is to act useless when she is out and say to some bloke in always in a nice car how she can't get her car started and can they help....it goes on from there.

She also contracted breast cancer many years ago and had a breast removed, now I am not so shallow to say that is a put off but for a thai woman past her 40's on the sick and with a disabled kid she always seems to snare a farang... she isn't expected to work as she has a bad back, this doesn't stop her playing golf though and snaring more fellas whilst she is at it.... on paper most fellas in their right mind would run a mile and go home and knock one out....not her fellas, they buy her rolex watches, pay for 1st class trips back to thailand the lot....

the sister was all shy and quiet, I dated her for a few months when she visited, she then returned to Thailand and sent me begging emails to invest in her business!

Bizarre what goes on these days!

Didn't read the lot, sorry if a retread - but to the OP:

Traditional Thai culture, especially among the non-poor subcultures, dictates that a man and woman sleeping together are in a committed relationship.

To us that latter phrase implies marriage, but then again our ideas on marriage aren't the same either.

Just because she expected a salary for her services doesn't mean she didn't genuinely see you as a good candidate for the long term, and believe me she can do a lot better financially if she's as lovely as you say.

So take it as a compliment, the only relevant factor should be "can you afford her", not your judgment that she's being like a prostitute or trying to take the piss, this is an entirely normal arrangement here.

Who knows she may well have been "the one" for you 8-)

But obviously not if you can't afford her.

• Like 2