Police prefer to contain red shirt rally

webfact

I wouldn't bother too much about what Herr Gruen has to say, he was lauding his affections on the RAF/Baader Meinhoff terrorist group in another thread saying they always gave warnings before they committed acts of terrorism, try telling that to the dead US soldiers if the bases they bombed, as if sending warnings makes them no less a terrorist group conducting terrorist actions!! ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha, loads of the red shirts are leaving right now whilst some boring bloke is ranting on stage. Guess they were only paid to stay until 10 o' clock and went 'screw this, let's go home'. See how many are left after all them leave, deduct the Burmese who have nowhere else to go and see how many 'real' red believers are left....clap2.gif

I hear you. The smart ones are staying away from them, but that still leaves quite a few brainwashed idiots, who can be manipulated to do almost anything. Their true colors will show soon. Hopefully then the military will take action and restore some sanity

God your thirst for blood is disgusting.

The PDRC/Yellows have diminished to a few peasant farmers in a park and the reds seem to be equally unpopular. There is total apathy towards politics just now in Thailand.

Unbelievable people like yourself are still gunning for a military coup, and the violence needed to proceed it facepalm.gif

He said restore some sanity.

Are you saying that it will take a blood bath to restore sanity?facepalm.gif

You have a very low opinion of the Thai's I see. Do you feel superior or some thing.whistling.gif

The sun is setting on Red Shirt ideology and it will continue to diminish as a practical solution to anything.

The big question is who and what will fill the vacuum created by the collapse off sheer stupidity.

Well until Suthep's idiotic speech today he had a good plan. It is still a good plan but his way of implementing it is faulty.

The thais are killing each other in the streets and most wouldn't give 2 shits about Thailand's political situation.So why do falangs seem to be so concerned?????

Take it that you don't live in Thailand?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

. Walk down the street and ask the thais about the situation in bkk 9 out a 10 will say don't know don't care . so why are all thaivisa members getting there knickers in a twist .....

That is no surprise coming from the sex capitol of Thailand.

As for "all thaivisa members getting there knickers in a twist" They aren't just stating fact's and are opinions.wai.gif

You on the other hand seem to be getting yours in a twist.crazy.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The title of this thread is so telling - "Police prefer to contain red shirt rally", yep, it should only take about 10 police guys to contain it.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifsorry.gif That is truly funny. Don't know how many are or were there but it is hilarious.

I hear you. The smart ones are staying away from them, but that still leaves quite a few brainwashed idiots, who can be manipulated to do almost anything. Their true colors will show soon. Hopefully then the military will take action and restore some sanity

God your thirst for blood is disgusting.

The PDRC/Yellows have diminished to a few peasant farmers in a park and the reds seem to be equally unpopular. There is total apathy towards politics just now in Thailand.

Unbelievable people like yourself are still gunning for a military coup, and the violence needed to proceed it facepalm.gif

The sad reality of some of the nutters and Thaksin haters on the TVF.

I think in the circumstances there is considerable justification for considering that Thaksin and his clan are a menace to this country, The use of the word 'hater' which seeks to emotionalise and downgrade the facts is all your creation. The sad reality is that you and people like you are the nutters and a sad reflection of this community.

He has no legal or moral ground to stand on so he resorts to Yingluck's tactics Emotionalism. He thinks the government should be run on emotion rather than a sensible government with sensible laws and a decent police force.

Sorry Philw I am not buying it. I am for a better Thailand than you and your ilk want for it.

You have the right to want the worst for Thailand just as I have the right to want the best for Thailandwai.gif

• Like 2