Red-shirt rally at Aksa Road just a rehearsal: organisers

webfact

One thing for sure it is always easy to locate a red shirt rally sight after they have left. Just look for a ton of garbage and litter. IMO this behavior speaks more loudly than any words they speak concerning their care for Thailand. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm sure Lumpinee looks a treat...

PRDC protesters have always cleaned protest sites before leaving

What we saw when the reds left after their exceptionally successful rally (tongue in cheek here of course) is a dump! Says a lot about them!

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick repsonse as I'd like to bring things back on track if I may. I'm not looking to discuss the Amnesty Bill per se. It was offered up to me as an example of the government attempting an 'executive coup'. I questioned this and I'm still not sure, even had it been passed, how it would have short circuited electoral competition. So, I'm still looking for any evidence to suggest the government is attempting an executive coup? If anyone is interested in continuing this discussion I'd be more than happy to re-engage.

you may want to check comments #167 and #168, and whilst you are at it feel free to respond to #166 also.

"Red-shirt rally at Aksa Road just a rehearsal" Seems that way, you should always undertake and organise a failed rehearsal, makes the real failure seem all so - well - well - well , easier to accept ...................

Just a quick repsonse as I'd like to bring things back on track if I may. I'm not looking to discuss the Amnesty Bill per se. It was offered up to me as an example of the government attempting an 'executive coup'. I questioned this and I'm still not sure, even had it been passed, how it would have short circuited electoral competition. So, I'm still looking for any evidence to suggest the government is attempting an executive coup? If anyone is interested in continuing this discussion I'd be more than happy to re-engage.

you may want to check comments #167 and #168, and whilst you are at it feel free to respond to #166 also.

Yeah, have checked them and realised that I might be wasting my time.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

One thing for sure it is always easy to locate a red shirt rally sight after they have left. Just look for a ton of garbage and litter. IMO this behavior speaks more loudly than any words they speak concerning their care for Thailand. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm sure Lumpinee looks a treat...

I walked out into the Asoke protests every morning for more than 6 weeks and it was always clean.

Sent from my phone...

Not hard to clean up after a few dozen people!

Why do you post that kind of comment? You called the Red rally "humongous" but this "a few dozen", while in reality they were both around 35,000. Don't you have more self respect? Is it your ambition to portray yourself as fanatical red who can't see any balance?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Thank you for contributing to reduced wastage.

Provide links/facts for these "best independent estimates". Security forces claim 35,000.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good to see you walk the walk by providing your 'links/facts' of your claims. Hypocrite!

I walk the walk and provide links every time. Can you please provide them for me?

A gentle reminder Rich teacher.

Yes I agree. You are wasting your time.

80-100K, by best independent estimates is a massive number. And all when they have only been partially raped of their democratic rights. Just wait and see how many come out after the bent judges deal out their yellow justice.

Ah yes, after weeks of literally banging the war drums to gather momentum the rally was such a massive success that they decided to pack up and leave after the first day. :rolleyes:

Also waiting for a citation on where those "best independent estimate" came from.

Provide links/facts for these "best independent estimates". Security forces claim 35,000.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good to see you walk the walk by providing your 'links/facts' of your claims. Hypocrite!

I walk the walk and provide links every time. Can you please provide them for me?

A gentle reminder Rich teacher.

I think we'll have to wait forever, Rich Teacher doesn't have a good track record of replying to anything.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Heh - thanks man.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Heh - thanks man.

You're certainly welcome. I suppose I should have explained in more detail than yes I agree. You are wasting your time. My intent was to show that you asked for responses and received, three. Two asked for your response and you ignored them. Therefore you are wasting your time if you are not going to engage. But that is your privilege, same as everyone else. Apologies for removing your origional post but there were too many for me to reply.

Heh - thanks man.

You're certainly welcome. I suppose I should have explained in more detail than yes I agree. You are wasting your time. My intent was to show that you asked for responses and received, three. Two asked for your response and you ignored them. Therefore you are wasting your time if you are not going to engage. But that is your privilege, same as everyone else. Apologies for removing your origional post but there were too many for me to reply.

I'm not a regular poster here but one thing I've realised is that many minds seem to be already made up. For some to even acknowledge that things might not exactly be how they see them seems a remote possibilty at best. That is why I feel my time might be better spent elsewhere. Hopefully, we're both clearer on what we mean now.

Heh - thanks man.

I'm not a regular poster here but one thing I've realised is that many minds seem to be already made up. For some to even acknowledge that things might not exactly be how they see them seems a remote possibilty at best. That is why I feel my time might be better spent elsewhere. Hopefully, we're both clearer on what we mean now.

wai.gif