Supa Piyajitti selected as new NACC member

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh boy! Someone in Dubai sprayed his morning latte all over his keyboard when he read this news!

coffee1.gif

They tried to intimidate and discredit this woman, when she was doing her last job with courage and integrity. I guess that really backfired, didn't it?

No doubt.

I wonder why they don't put Sondhi and Suthep on the committee too.

Couldn't they just have called her to give evidence?

Do you know for sure that they didn't?

They have called many witnesses over the last year or more, it would seem quite likely given her previous position she was called.

And probably took documentation with her.

It should also be noted that she wont be taking up her position with the NACC till after the decision on the rice pledging has been made so she wont have a say(vote) on that.

Her honesty however will undoubtedly be useful in future cases.

So she's a witness and has a vote on whether the case proceeds.

Do you realise what you have just said. That would be even more absurd.

Yep.... chalk up another of the Suthep/Abhisit clan on the " independent...neutral" Commission...and then with the new Senator elect Jongchai Thiengtham who wants to be the upper house speaker... just a continuation of the dismantling of a fair and equitable body started in 2006... the never ending coup... and the beat goes on... more power too them... if your public allows you to stack the deck...som nom na... they get what they deserve...one day.. maybe not in this lifetime but when education is truly a desire... and history and information can be freely interpreted... the truth will be known and these cowboys all exposed 250-138= _____...

Perhaps you could contribute some more detailed info on what's wrong with this lady? Seems she's qualified, has knowledge about many problem areas and has courage. What's wrong with that?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yep.... chalk up another of the Suthep/Abhisit clan on the " independent...neutral" Commission...and then with the new Senator elect Jongchai Thiengtham who wants to be the upper house speaker... just a continuation of the dismantling of a fair and equitable body started in 2006... the never ending coup... and the beat goes on... more power too them... if your public allows you to stack the deck...som nom na... they get what they deserve...one day.. maybe not in this lifetime but when education is truly a desire... and history and information can be freely interpreted... the truth will be known and these cowboys all exposed 250-138= _____...

The lady is against corruption and has proven to be standfast in the wake of protests by a corrupt government.

To call her biased is like calling all of the NACC biased against corruption.

BTW you know what NACC stands for rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Oh boy! Someone in Dubai sprayed his morning latte all over his keyboard when he read this news!

coffee1.gif

They tried to intimidate and discredit this woman, when she was doing her last job with courage and integrity. I guess that really backfired, didn't it?

No doubt.

They have called many witnesses over the last year or more, it would seem quite likely given her previous position she was called.

It should also be noted that she wont be taking up her position with the NACC till after the decision on the rice pledging has been made so she wont have a say(vote) on that.

Do you think NACC just has one case? The rice scam case is close to being finished. Her job is for future cases.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

1. So what's actually your point?

2. How would you suggest appointing the commissioners of the NACC?

3. Who are the cowboys you mention?

4. Please share some suggested real names as possible NACC commissioners.

Let me put it to ya this way... lets deal with the cowboys...and you have to step back and look at this from a bigger perspective...follow the money... follow who finances the Democrat Party... Look at who sits on the boards of these companies...look at what leading Industrialists say about the unbelievable sway BOT, Privy Council..and the 10 or 20 wealthiest Thai Families have and their relationship to Thai Politics...takes a bit of reading and research ... a few months worth for me as I can't sit and ponder it daily but could prove quite revealing to you as well but is a good read...and then couple that with the archaic laws governing freedom of speech ..Those two tied together are what keeps the MO going... and the monied people from both colored sides understand this.... though one side weighs in quite a bit heavier than the other,,,if and when... you are not sued for defamation and truth can be spoken out loud and topics not intentionally suppressed.....only then can the playing field be a bit more level... for me the biggest inhibiting factor is truth and education...taking the Thai people out of the mythology of expertise and actually educating them and giving them the confidence to speak up...something they are currently taught not to do from Matayom 1 on... you know thew old adage... Money talks... has a couple of edges...bribes.. is the obvious ...but the subtler is the one where someone evaluates what a billionaire says and weighs that against what a pauper says... and normally thinks that the guy with the money must be right...he got the money so his MO must be the better choice...

Someone that sits on a Commission that decides on Corruption or Decides on Elections has to be as squeaky clean as possible and has to be vetted publicly otherwise it matters not what side you take there will always be those who claim corruption there as well... They should be vetted publicly and agreed on by a broad spectrum of the public in order to not be a repeat of the last 8 years...

not gonna take the time to give you as list now ....as what or who I think might be good has no bearing on any outcomes but... I think the Thai public should be provided a list to take a look at.. not arbitrary appointments by insiders stacking the deck in their interests... Education is the key... Thais are taught not to think independently...and frankly after 12 or more years of that hammered into your head in school you end up with people in the workforce with an attitude that does not embrace educating themselves in any way shape or form or even wanting to...after getting a degree..not all mind you ..but many...just don't want to study anymore because that takes work...and that has been intentional...that is where the whole thing functions from... it is how the cowboys keep control of the herd...

Supa selected as NACC member

Simple explanation - She proved she stood for truth and justice by revealing losses and corruption in the rice scheme.

Complicated explanation - See above

That would have to be the most complicated explanation I think I have read for anything so far in Thai politics.

Have you heard of "Occam's razor"? The fewer the assumptions that are made the better.

I dread to ask your explanation of why the chicken crossed the road and I am sure it would involve the DEM's somehow as well!

Might do you well as well to believe in your own signature...

"Time to listen to the will of the majority even if you don't like it accept it."

Um,,,we were on the subject of Supa and her selection and your explanation of it. So your best response is completely ignore my post and instead change the subject to my signature which has absolutely nothing to do with Supa's selection.

WOW.

Anyway like I said very complicated explanation for a very simple selection.

I might get a cup of tea now. Please don't explain how I will do this. Maybe write back and change the subject again and mention the coup this time or some other illigocial subject change that will allow you not to address the post at hand.

Edited by djjamie

No doubt.

You should re-read what robby wrote. It's totally unlike what you seem to think.

Do you think NACC just has one case? The rice scam case is close to being finished. Her job is for future cases.

Actually she will deffo serve in a case against YL... This is just the case for negligence.

What Supa will bring to the table is information and where to look for the missing money seeing she was head of accounting for the scheme.

This will possibly lead to criminal prosecutions for noy only allowing the fraud, but for also acting as a facilitator.

Which could see YL in the dock on multiple fronts and a very lengthy prison sentence in the future.

The NACC members do not need to be neutral, they just need to be ANTI-CORRUPTION. This lady is that in spades. Very good choice.

I am sure the PTP/UDD/Reds and especially Thaksin, will all be having a coronory on hearing this news. Stand by for all the nasty remarks, accusations and inuendo from the red hoards.

Way to go dirtyfarmer, you were first. Not a big surprise, though.

Go Supa, GO.

No ....of course they don't need to be neutral ... god forbid they should be neutral.... I think were they neutral, the coronary heart attacks would be twenty fold.... don't you...? ...but carry on with your coloring book...it is what you do best... red this bla bla bla...LMAO.... childlike don't you think...? calling names... ... really cracks me up how some pose-ters always have to brand others as if they actually knew them or what their inclinations are... one way or the other... lot of Kool-Aid drinkers here on TV gives some pose-ters mystical powers... any challenge to your own bias precludes neutrality right...? ( If you're not with me...you're against me...?) well don't feel bad lotta sheeple out there will follow ya ...all ya gotta do is whistle.....Ya know how to whistle don't ya....just put yer lips together and blow... (Lauren Bacall-To have and Have Not)

Actually she will deffo serve in a case against YL... This is just the case for negligence.

What Supa will bring to the table is information and where to look for the missing money seeing she was head of accounting for the scheme.

This will possibly lead to criminal prosecutions for noy only allowing the fraud, but for also acting as a facilitator.

Which could see YL in the dock on multiple fronts and a very lengthy prison sentence in the future.

So, when she is part of the NACC, what can she then do in terms of providing information that she can't do today or last month for that matter?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The NACC members do not need to be neutral, they just need to be ANTI-CORRUPTION. This lady is that in spades. Very good choice.

I am sure the PTP/UDD/Reds and especially Thaksin, will all be having a coronory on hearing this news. Stand by for all the nasty remarks, accusations and inuendo from the red hoards.

Go Supa, GO.

No ....of course they don't need to be neutral ... god forbid they should be neutral.... I think were they neutral, the coronary heart attacks would be twenty fold.... don't you...? ...but carry on with your coloring book...it is what you do best... red this bla bla bla...LMAO.... childlike don't you think...? calling names... ... really cracks me up how some pose-ters always have to brand others as if they actually knew them or what their inclinations are... one way or the other... lot of Kool-Aid drinkers here on TV gives some pose-ters mystical powers... any challenge to your own bias precludes neutrality right...? ( If you're not with me...you're against me...?) well don't feel bad lotta sheeple out there will follow ya ...all ya gotta do is whistle.....Ya know how to whistle don't ya....just put yer lips together and blow... (Lauren Bacall-To have and Have Not)

Is this actually English, or some form of rap language?

Perhaps you could recommend a computerized translation site which would help.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

Actually, what they should do, in order to get the low down on what the corruption really is, would be to put Yingluck herself on the committee so that she can tell them herself privately.

I mean what could be better for indpendece than to have the whistle blower and defendant sharing experiences together on the committee to help stop corruption.

I cant believe anyone thinks appointing the accuser to the committee is a good thing.

Hey appoint Thaksin, he has experience......

Oh dear... Oh dear...

This is the last thing the Thaksin, YL / PTP and UDD need.

The actual whistle blower that essentially blew the lid on the whole rice scam.

Not only did she spill the beans last year, but she also pointed out that the government lied about the losses.

She has the entire accounting knowledge seeing as she was actually head of accounting for the scheme, and knows all the details that will hang everyone involved.

She will also know about any and all cover ups in the figures, and now she takes all this knowledge with her to her new position in the NACC.

She is the last person in Thailand that the government needed to be transferred to that position.

Looks like the senate are anything but pro-Thaksin regime.

A very very black day indeed for the red camp.

You can't exactly call having a 24 carat solid gold witness with immense credibility on the actual commission that is investigating all the fraud.... 'a coup'.

What will you red lot do now????....... say she will bring 'fake' evidence?

Another "shitty" day for the man in Dubai. Good!!!

Great choice, Thaksin/PT hate her for finding evidence of corruption and not bowing down to their dictates.

"While serving as head of the subcommittee scrutinizing the government’s rice pledging scheme, Ms Supa was known for her audacious move in uncovering evidence of corruption in the controversial scheme. She was sacked from the chairperson’s post afterwards."

Very telling. We can't have people finding out the truth now can we.

Please whisper when you say that

There are many members of the PTP propogander machine here on TVF

they will raise from the dead and haunt us all with postings if they even suspect we have have uncovered some truth

Might do you well as well to believe in your own signature...

"Time to listen to the will of the majority even if you don't like it accept it."

Um,,,we were on the subject of Supa and her selection and your explanation of it. So your best response is completely ignore my post and instead change the subject to my signature which has absolutely nothing to do with Supa's selection.

WOW.

Anyway like I said very complicated explanation for a very simple selection.

I might get a cup of tea now. Please don't explain how I will do this. Maybe write back and change the subject again and mention the coup this time or some other illigocial subject change that will allow you not to address the post at hand.

Yes it may have been a complicated explanation and yes perhaps brevity is your forte,,, but I would suggest that doing more research... looking at alternative sources of information...stepping back from bias... read some books on corruption and Democracy in Thailand as well as longer term history and building a foundation on longer term sources instead of knee jerk responses to very limited sources of info...may serve one better...rather than thrust "Occam's razor"? The fewer the assumptions that are made the better..." out... but then you make my point...less assumptions= fewer mistakes...? hardly... Take a good look at the patronage -client custom...sin nam jai... and the history of Thai Politic without the color blinders on...This is hardly a coincidence that she has been brought on board...whether she has any sway on this particular ruling or not... she is a future player/ally of some very shrewd manipulators.. hope you enjoyed your tea and wish you and your family a Happy Songkran.

Go Supa, GO.

Talking about drinking...it's not advisable to drink & post at the same time.

coffee1.gif

No doubt.

Robby Nz Said: (my highlighting): It should also be noted that she wont be taking up her position with the NACC till after the decision on the rice pledging has been made so she wont have a say(vote) on that.

Thai at Heart replies: So she's a witness and has a vote on whether the case proceeds.

Think your glasses need cleaning TaH - he clearly said No Vote and you try and make it that he said the opposite!

• Like 2

Seriously? They select their own members? Sounds like the recipe for corruption.

Please explain what you mean, do not talk in dribble

What he means is Thaksin selects his own family and it is for sure a recipe for corruption ,

sounds like a great nomination, she is honest and prepared to do the hard yards to get to the truth but you can bet the ptp/reds will chuck a wobbly over her nomination, they dont like people that are honest...... especially when you consider she was the only one that was prepared to tell the truth about the rice scheme and the results, the ptp tried everything to silence her, couldnt ask for anyone better to be in the NACC.

I am not sure what a "chuck a wobbly" means, but it sounds like something they have already done. Thai politics at its best.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"Chuck a Wobbly" - used often in Australian slang for not being very impressed with the situation on hand....