Yingluck and Suthep, the pair we most want to drench

Lite Beer

Yingluck and Suthep, the pair we most want to drench
The Sunday Nation

30231432-01_big.gif?1397343363720

Supporters of the anti-government People

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban are the female and male politicians people would most like to have a water fight with during Songkran, a Suan Dusit Poll has found.

The poll, conducted on 1,514 people from April 8-11, also found that the most popular places to celebrate Songkran were Khao San Road and Silom in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ayutthaya and Chon Buri.

Well over half (67 per cent) said this Songkran would be as much fun as the previous year while 25 per cent expected it to be better.

When asked what male politician they would most like to have a water fight with, 46 per cent named Suthep, the People's Democratic Reform Committee secretary-general, followed by Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva (41 per cent) and former premier Thaksin Shinawatra (13 per cent).

In the female politician category, 75 per cent said Yingluck followed by Pavena Hongsakul (18 per cent) and Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan (7 per cent).

Asked if the political conflict would affect the Songkran Festival, 65 per cent of the respondents said it would, including affecting the general atmosphere, people's mentality and feeling of safety as well as the economy, while 35 per cent said it would not.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-04-13

I can just imagine Ying baby sitting on the back of a motosai in skimpy top and pants, having a bucket of water thrown in her face and white powder vigorously rubbed on her face and breasts. Other perverts are probably imagining it as well.

Not while I'm eating, please.

• Like 2

I can just imagine Ying baby sitting on the back of a motosai in skimpy top and pants, having a bucket of water thrown in her face and white powder vigorously rubbed on her face and breasts. Other perverts are probably imagining it as well.

Not while I'm eating, please.

You need to be pervertisised. I'll send you a bottle of Eau de Saen Saeb for the ritual.

• Like 1

Well I like the theme of your post but I can not imagine her in skimpy tops and pants. Kind of a big turn off.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

As for Suthep over Thaksin I would defiantly pick Suthep. He in my opinion would recognize the reason and the spirit of the whole thing. I am not the type to go picking out people who have no respect for the enjoyment the people get out of it. Thaksin would probably put one in with some of his opponents when he was in power and we no longer see.sad.png

Songkran to Thais is more important than an election

so here we see an unbiased poll on peoples feeling

75% would love to let their feeling out on Yingluck

and half of that is suthep

A really interesting poll

but only those who have lived her for over 5-6 years can understand it

My Thai wife picked the local postal man, she some time wants to kill him as he opens peoples mail

(postman does not mean he delivers the mail to your house he just looks after it till you pick it up)

This is what I mean with the meaingless Suthep cheer leading facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Ps Yinglucks is female politiican category and Suthep is male. They are 2 seperate polls so cant be compared. (poll results have to add up to one hundred in percent its worth trying to remmeber, if they dont you should know it isnt the same one wink.png ) Not that a light hearted poll about Songran could ever be taken seriously, well apart from the TV Suthep fan club, Pattaya branch..

But I thought the throwing of water was a sign of respect and was all good fun.

Are there some people throwing water out there with malice?

They have had the privilege to watch ice-water-throwing-moron-Falangs for so long, they slowly but surely start to believe it's the norm.

Cheers.

They have had the privilege to watch ice-water-throwing-moron-Falangs for so long, they slowly but surely start to believe it's the norm.

Cheers.

Damn those pesky farangs. They ruin it for all of us.

Another meaningful poll.

But what does it all mean?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My Thai wife picked the local postal man, she some time wants to kill him as he opens peoples mail

(postman does not mean he delivers the mail to your house he just looks after it till you pick it up)

you fail to mention Abhisit 87% combined with Suthep and the LOW 13% for Thaksin your hate figure

obvious most Thais don't share your hate for Thaksin OR your love for Suthep/Abhisit

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1

Thanks for the visual image...she is arguably the most attractive prime minister on the planet...

Thanks for the visual image...she is arguably the most attractive prime minister on the planet...

Well she is OK from the neck up. Coincidentally that is also the part of her that is empty.wai.gif

The most attractive PM, no way, think the German bird looks fresher...

The headline seems to be misleading as it could be that Abhisit and Suthep are the pair Thailand most wants to drench. It might be better to say a poll indicates that the male and female most Thais want to engage with in a water fight are Suthep and Yingluck. In a straight poll, we do not have an answer.

........ They are 2 seperate polls so cant be compared. (poll results have to add up to one hundred in percent its worth trying to remmeber, if they dont you should know it isnt the same one wink.png ) .......

"When asked what male politician they would most like to have a water fight with, 46 per cent named Suthep, the People's Democratic Reform Committee secretary-general, followed by Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva (41 per cent) and former premier Thaksin Shinawatra (13 per cent)."

46+41+13 = 100

"In the female politician category, 75 per cent said Yingluck followed by Pavena Hongsakul (18 per cent) and Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan (7 per cent)."

75+18+7 = 100.

One poll, several questions.

Which planet, or should that be Witch planet

Cheers.

If you believe that I think you are quite nieve Swissie. I don't think Thais need falang to show them how to have a good time.

Another meaningful poll.

But what does it all mean?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you fail to mention Abhisit 87% combined with Suthep and the LOW 13% for Thaksin your hate figure

obvious most Thais don't share your hate for Thaksin OR your love for Suthep/Abhisit

Not a good idea to mess with Mr. T. sad.png

Edited by bigbamboo