Red Lion And O Malleys

mistymateasia68

The Mysterious Aussie was telling me that they had to buy 20 extra boxes of tissues every month that she was working at The Escape due to the volume of tears that were being shed all over the bar by a certain CM personality.........vroom vroom.

If my memory is correct it more than likely had something to do with the low quality tissues the owners provided more than anything. I honestly can't imagine any biker losing his marbles over any woman so easily.......but then again gin & tonic was the drink of the day (& night.)

Cough, cough, splutter, splutter DGTR. I know a Ducati rider, a Kawasaki rider, an Africa Twin rider not to mention numerous others in the small Chiang Mai biker community who are constantly doing their nuts over women on a very regular basis. :o

Following the past few posts, I can see where there is the possibility that the Thai 'Pretty Woman' [roy O.] may have gotten a bum rap. Maybe she is not the cause of all the 'Lonely Teardrops' [jackie wilson] but rather its a commie, pinko, plot by the inferior tissue makers.

:D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was the motorcycle personality who married one of the Escape girls -- and ironcally got injured in a car on is way to visit her parents.

Is the girl in question named "Chicken" -- that one had more game plans than a Superbowl coach...

Noooooo. That one was Ann. They all had numerous game plans according to my mate the Mysterious Aussie.

How many girls do you know that are receiving money from more than one lover from overseas? I know of a few that are receiving more than 60,000 per month.

Edited by Blinky Bill

There was the motorcycle personality who married one of the Escape girls -- and ironcally got injured in a car on is way to visit her parents.

Is the girl in question named "Chicken" -- that one had more game plans than a Superbowl coach...

Noooooo. That one was Ann. They all had numerous game plans according to my mate the Mysterious Aussie.

There he goes again, that Mysterious Aussie with all the inside info. And right again. How does he do it? Any other sort of mere male could not get that sort of info. Could it be that the Mysterious Aussie is a bit of a lady boy to get the inside info? And was that why he so graciously backed off on some of his criticisms regarding O Malleys - no more make up lip gloss gossip sessions with the girls before work? Either way, he's good isnt he and seems to get around on both sides of fence?

How many girls do you know that are receiving money from more than one lover from overseas? I know of a few that are receiving more than 60,000 per month.

sounds like U.N. bargirl aid to me. :o

I have vague recollections that this topic once upon a time had something to do with a couple of pubs in Chiang Mai.

I recently had an email from a couple of old friends (not the Mysterious Aussie) who had just had an evening in O'Malley's. They told me that they had a great time, that the meal was very good and the general feeling was one of warmth and friendship. According to my friends, Scotty the boss was there and being the perfect host and the staff were extremely obliging.

Good on ya Scotty, you owe me a pint if Killkenny :o

I recently had an email from a couple of old friends (not the Mysterious Aussie) who had just had an evening in O'Malley's. They told me that they had a great time, that the meal was very good and the general feeling was one of warmth and friendship. According to my friends, Scotty the boss was there and being the perfect host and the staff were extremely obliging.

Good on ya Scotty, you owe me a pint if Killkenny :D

:D:D A little brown nosing never went astray. :D Those camels must be getting to you :o

• 2 weeks later...

:D:D A little brown nosing never went astray. :D Those camels must be getting to you :o

Well ???? Whats been happening here...... Does everyone now like or not like these joints???

Hate to see such a popular human interest topic fall off the board.

Gonzo

Well ???? Whats been happening here...... Does everyone now like or not like these joints???

Gonzo

No problem with that ..and assuming that no major impediment "appens/raises their "eads then we hopefully will be performing a few arm benders in both hostelries and doing our bit for the CM-LOS "toorist industry" on Saturday 15th Oct.....Roll on the jollis... :D ..make mine a pint....

Gonzo

Crikey Gonzo, you're resurrecting a few older posts. Must be quiet down at the Pee Pee Gee H.

I reckon Kev and Scotty must be getting a lot of new business as a result of this topic. , over 5400 views in less than 3 months. Might have to ask for another freebie next weekend.

I reckon Kev and Scotty must be getting a lot of new business as a result of this topic. , over 5400 views in less than 3 months. Might have to ask for another freebie next weekend.

That would indicate that you are about to grace us with your presents in the near future :o Don't forget my furry replica camel :D

That would indicate that you are about to grace us with your presents in the near future :o Don't forget my furry replica camel :D

Just give him the usual blow up sheep, easier to pack in your bag. The sun has come out after three days of rain. BB is bringing the desert weather with him.

BB would be glad to meet ya. boleh minum minum cakap cakap. saya mahu unta juga!

BB would be glad to meet ya. boleh minum minum cakap cakap. saya mahu unta juga!

Selamat malam Tigerbeer,

Saya akan pergi ke Chiang Mai hari kamis depan. Mungkin bisa jumpa di Anjing Gila malam minggu, itu hari sabtu, kira2 jam 7 sampai jam berapa saja. Maaf, tidak boleh bawa unta dari sini. Mau pasir?

And that goes for you too Maejo Man. I'm sipping on a pint of Killkenny at Dubai International at the moment, first beer in 2 months.......yippee. :D

And that goes for you too Maejo Man. I'm sipping on a pint of Killkenny at Dubai International at the moment, first beer in 2 months.......yippee. :D

Give me a bell when you get in, and we'll sink a few :o Another "oldie" is due back next week too, so it could be all on :D

Thoroughly agree MM. The Red Lion really could be a focal point but it to me is completely devoid of atmosphere. O'Malleys I went to twice six months apart and ran into the same staff attitude. There won't be a third time. Shame really as both are so well positioned.

Finally got to the Number 1 bar on LK Tuesday and to me that is what a bar should be like.

The Red Lion has a scum footy team on the billboard outside that is why there is no buzz in the place.Prehaps they could get DELIA TO RANT 'LETS BE AVING YOU'

The number 1 is good so is THE CHERRY BAR :o

Thoroughly agree MM. The Red Lion really could be a focal point but it to me is completely devoid of atmosphere. O'Malleys I went to twice six months apart and ran into the same staff attitude. There won't be a third time. Shame really as both are so well positioned.

Finally got to the Number 1 bar on LK Tuesday and to me that is what a bar should be like.

The Red Lion has a scum footy team on the billboard outside that is why there is no buzz in the place.Prehaps they could get DELIA TO RANT 'LETS BE AVING YOU'

The number 1 bar has been swarmed with pushy bar girls. i don't go there anymore! one in particular is a girl that makes chicken noises and entertains guests with a plastic straw and who thinks her english is in par with english linguists. how irritating! "buy me a drink?, sure, one more drink? sure, one more drink, F&^* off!."

The number 1 bar has been swarmed with pushy bar girls. i don't go there anymore! one in particular is a girl that makes chicken noises and entertains guests with a plastic straw and who thinks her english is in par with english linguists. how irritating! "buy me a drink?, sure, one more drink? sure, one more drink, F&^* off!."

Red Lion - still rubbish

Number 1 - okay I've seen ping pong balls etc but not plastic straws - what dos she do with them?

O'Malleys - last time I went it stank of stale cigarettes - didn't buy drink and unlikely to return.

Understand that The Blinkers has come and gone.......

Yeah he came and went Gonzo. Had a few with him on friday night. In fact he just called me from Bangkok with some rather sad news about the death of another friend and CM resident. He'll probably post it himself.

This thread has now become a sort of diverse "message board" Great idea :o

Understand that The Blinkers has come and gone.......

Yeah he came and went Gonzo. Had a few with him on friday night. In fact he just called me from Bangkok with some rather sad news about the death of another friend and CM resident. He'll probably post it himself.

This thread has now become a sort of diverse "message board" Great idea :o

Three daze were enough.......now back to the sand pit.

Come on Thai Poorly :D keep the spirit alive. Anything for a giggle.

The number 1 is good so is THE CHERRY BAR :D

Yeah, I know the girl; used to work in 'Why Not' bar I think it was, up among the group of bars near the moat. Cracking body but a pain in the ass. Number 1's a nice looking bar but the atmosphere can be a bit strange and yeah, the girls are pushy. :o Jammers Delight on the corner of Loi Kroh is pretty good. Although nothing worth looking at in their, it's quite laid back and open on both sides. Red Lion still <deleted> then?

The number 1 is good so is THE CHERRY BAR :D

Yeah, I know the girl; used to work in 'Why Not' bar I think it was, up among the group of bars near the moat. Cracking body but a pain in the ass. Number 1's a nice looking bar but the atmosphere can be a bit strange and yeah, the girls are pushy. :o Jammers Delight on the corner of Loi Kroh is pretty good. Although nothing worth looking at in their, it's quite laid back and open on both sides. Red Lion still <deleted> then?

"Chicken noises" just doesn't do it for me. :D