BA Flight from BKK to Heathrow leaving 11:20am

Hi Guys,

Not the best flyer and find it easier to fly with lights and shutters down. If my flight leaves BKK at 11:20am (BKK Time) to arrive in London at 5:35PM (GMT) can anyone advise how much would be in the dark then? From what I understand most of it will be light as we will be travelling with the approaching sun for the UK?

Will the cabin crew ask people to pull blinds down anyway? Or will I have the joy of screaming kids and a fully lit up cabin?

Thank god for valium lol

Perfect! I much prefer a dark cabin to zone out for the duration than sun beaming in and kids running riot. 15mg Diazapam and I'll be fine smile.png

My problem is where (legally) to get the Diazepam.

It's a much better aarival time at LHR than 05:30am.

Perfect! I much prefer a dark cabin to zone out for the duration than sun beaming in and kids running riot. 15mg Diazapam and I'll be fine smile.png

Yep you and a 100 others. My GP absolutely refuses me point blank for any reason let alone flying....

I have never been refused a request for Lorazepam at Bumrungrad. It's much easier on your kidneys than Diazepam. Combine 1-2mg with an Ambien 10mg and you should be out for 4-6 hours. They're both short-acting so you'll be alert for your arrival.

How do you get ambian? I have not heard of it before, only tried Diazapam which doesn't really make me sleepy even at 15mg it just kinda mongs me out. I would like to try Xanax just to see if it is more suited to flying than Valium.

They're both short-acting so you'll be alert for your arrival.

What about if you need get off the airplane in a hurry??

Probably the biggest Myth instigated by the Medical Profession. You're on a plane in serious danger and you'll be as alert and screaming as much as the guy beside you

• Like 1

I buy diazepam and xanax from the chemist in Thailand. I'd guess about 50% of the chemists will sell it to you at an inflated price. I generally take a couple of either xanax or diazepam along with some atarax from Boots the Chemist at Suvarnabhumi. Does the trick admirably after a couple of beers and a good feed.

Anyone have Xanax and Diazapam together? Tried Xanax yesterday and didn't really feel anything compared to Diazapam.

Sounds like overkill to me, you'd never sleep that night after a daylight flight.

On the other hand, I must have been to the 50% of BKK farmacies that won't sell Diazepam.

Anyone have Xanax and Diazapam together? Tried Xanax yesterday and didn't really feel anything compared to Diazapam.

Sounds like overkill to me, you'd never sleep that night after a daylight flight.

On the other hand, I must have been to the 50% of BKK farmacies that won't sell Diazepam.

I dont now any Pharmacys anywhere that will sell Diazepam anymore !!

Edited by Chivas

I have a small amount of Diazapam form the UK for flying and 10 tablets from Cambodia a friend bought over. I only use them for flying to calm me before and during. The americans rave about Xanax so when another friend went to Cambodia I asked him to buy me a few packs thinking he would get a few packs of 10...

I now have 3 packs of 100!!! Tried 0.5mg for the first tiem at home the other day as I dont really want to trial on a plane and didnt really notice the effects that much tbh. Prefer Valium.

I have a small amount of Diazapam form the UK for flying and 10 tablets from Cambodia a friend bought over. I only use them for flying to calm me before and during. The americans rave about Xanax so when another friend went to Cambodia I asked him to buy me a few packs thinking he would get a few packs of 10...

I now have 3 packs of 100!!! Tried 0.5mg for the first tiem at home the other day as I dont really want to trial on a plane and didnt really notice the effects that much tbh. Prefer Valium.

Seriously if you want to offload some at standard price just send me a PM

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 50 diazepam and 50 xanax on Sukhumvit yesterday. Even ofered me a benzo I'd not heard of before that he claimed worked the same as ambien but I declined.

Just be careful when thinking it isn't working don't be tempted to take more to get the desired effect. I did it once and got totally monged and incapable of speech. Thankfully it wore off before I got to Heathrow. Must have been awake for 20 minutes of a 12 hour flight. Just remember kids, just say no.

Bought 50 diazepam and 50 xanax on Sukhumvit yesterday. Even ofered me a benzo I'd not heard of before that he claimed worked the same as ambien but I declined.

Well I'd be grateful if you would PM me as to where or post on thread

• 1 month later...

What is the meal schedule on this flight? I plan to sleep soon after take off with the help of a sleeping potion, and then wake after about 5 hours to fit in with UK time. As previously stated in another thread, I lament the loss of all night flights from Bangkok to Europe. Only serious hubs like Singapore and Hong Kong provide that alternative, and using those routes from here adds considerably to the flying time.

As previously stated in another thread, I lament the loss of all night flights from Bangkok to Europe. Only serious hubs like Singapore and Hong Kong provide that alternative, and using those routes from here adds considerably to the flying time.

????

The majority of flights to Europe starts late in the evening and arrive in the morning.

Daytime flights are the minority.

No idea what you are writing about.

As previously stated in another thread, I lament the loss of all night flights from Bangkok to Europe. Only serious hubs like Singapore and Hong Kong provide that alternative, and using those routes from here adds considerably to the flying time.

????

The majority of flights to Europe starts late in the evening and arrive in the morning.

BA, for reasons unknown to me, changed their daily flight to an 11:20 BKK departure and a 17:00 or 17:30 Heathrow arrival.

????

Oh good, which airlines?

How about Thai Airways biggrin.png

Some nonstop night flights to Europe.

London: Eva Air, Thai Airways

Paris: Thai Airways (A380!)

Amsterdam: KLM (2) and Air China

Frankfurt: Thai Airways (A380!)

Zurich: Thai Airways, Swiss

Vienna: Austrian

Helsinki: none whistling.gif