Yingluck says she under pressure over case of Thawil's transfer

webfact

Yingluck says she under pressure over case of Thawil's transfer

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Thursday remained non-committal as to whether she would be present when the Constitutional Court hears testimonies of witnesses in the case of National Security Council chief's transfer on May 6.

Yingluck said she would consult her lawyers first whether she should attend the court's hearing.

"I must say I am really worried in this case because the Supreme Administrative Court has already made a ruling regarding to the case," Yingluck said.

"Anyway, we will try out best to provide explanations to the court."

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-04-24

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stress.

Welcome to the real world, PM.

Ask the farmers about the stress of not having been paid for months on how to deal with stress.

Hopefully though, you won't follow the path of many of them who used suicide as a coping mechanism.

blood is on Suthep and his followers hands who raided the funding bank with withdrawals, blocked funding via their proxy the EC and other dirty tricks, actually it backfired, the farmers know it was a dirty politics and they know the groups who are responsible for blocking their payments. best of a bad bunch on this topic maybe but they certain ally won't be voting for two faced Suthep and co. next election thats for sure.

Newbie is a funny guy.

...not real bright...but funny.

• Like 2

Stress.

Ask the farmers about the stress of not having been paid for months on how to deal with stress.

Hopefully though, you won't follow the path of many of them who used suicide as a coping mechanism.

blood is on Suthep and his followers hands who raided the funding bank with withdrawals, blocked funding via their proxy the EC and other dirty tricks, actually it backfired, the farmers know it was a dirty politics and they know the groups who are responsible for blocking their payments. best of a bad bunch on this topic maybe but they certain ally won't be voting for two faced Suthep and co. next election thats for sure.

Rubbish! The farmer payment problems started long before the protests.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by pmugghc
  • Like 2

Stress.

Help, help, I'm being repressed.

http://youtu.be/fxGqcCeV3qk

• Like 1

I'd be feeling stressed too, if I was elected as PM and got removed by a judicial coup.

I'd be feeling stressed if I had removed a top official solely to let my brother's brother in law become the top policeman.

shes just trolling...not a decent post yet...but she is consistent in her lies..must be a single bitter spinster..

• Like 2

I'd be feeling stressed too, if I was elected as PM and got removed by a judicial coup.

Now why would a judicial system do that? maybe because there is some wrong doing? Is that not why you have a judicial system?

• Like 1

Stress.

Do you have eyes to read and fingers to press calculator buttons? In the news here there have been several mentions of astronomical amounts unaccounted for into the billions and also IMF and world bank sources and ratings agencies Moodys and Fitch have also questioned the "losses".

So you say Suthep? well where is he hiding all that missing loot? I also remember reading here a bulletin about how Thaksins wealth has GROWN whilst he was in exile gained from thailand., hmmmmm

i think you need to be open. Red is red and yellow is yellow but evil and corrupt is BAD

• Like 1

You needn't stress......nobody would elect you as a PM....

Yup.... Even YL makes him look stupid.

I doubt there is any banana republic that would take him seriously as a mailman let alone a PM.

Hilarious.

...... And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward. -Rabbi Shmuley

Ah yes but an essential thing for those that really need to be taught a lesson because they cannot understand any other way - marcusd...tongue.png

• Like 1

I'm sure her brother will sympathise. He felt under pressure when he knew he was bang to rights and he didn't show up either.

Do you know anything about the Rachadaphisek Land Purchase conviction, anything?

Stress.

Suthep made her transfer the guy, because of him ?? YAWN

I'm sure her brother will sympathise. He felt under pressure when he knew he was bang to rights and he didn't show up either.

Do you know anything about the Rachadaphisek Land Purchase conviction, anything?

Stress and land rights ????

Swampy airport problems--want to talk about them, but that's off topic also.

• Like 1

BillyBobThai

Moonie, you and your fellow redcoats, just go to prove the saying; you tell a lie often enough and people will start to believe it is true.

And that is the basics of the Nazi propaganda: repeat at nauseam and people will believe it, even if it is the grossest BS. Taksin learned from them, Bobbie Amsterdam did and obviously some more here...

<

Luckily then that is never something that you will be stressed about.

There is more stupidity in the universe than hydrogen, and it has a longer shelf life - Frank Zappa

And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward. -Rabbi Shmuley

If nothing bothers you Moonao, then why do you feel a must to respond in ways in which you incite your own downfall, and make idiotic posts?