Why did you censor my post entitled "Why am I having difficulties posting new topics to your forum?"

Robert333

Hello,

I realise this is your forum and maybe you did not like my post and I am grateful you moved it into the correct sub-forum, but I do not understand why you are so controlling that you would censor my post.

What is left of my post is the one at:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721222-why-dont-i-have-permission-to-post-after-logging-in/#entry7732844

Please could you explain?

In case you would be willing to allow the original text, I am copying it below - (perhaps it got substantially altered at your end by mistake in moving it)?

Why don't I have permission to post after logging in?

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again."

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 10 seconds before replying or posting a new topic."

Then as soon as you go back, all your message text has gone leaving just the title.

And no, I had NOT successfully posted any "new posts" until I managed to post this one, after having had to log off and then log on again.

It is time you sorted out the problems in trying to post to this website.

This is not the first time I have had this problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Robert333