Nazi Chic

JXXXL

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does any of this have to do with your inaccurate statement.

"Before college no country really teaches history."

Not enough class time. Compare the hours spent by a graduate student and a grade school and high school student.

Like any subject, you start off by building a base and add continually through your school years and beyond. To follow your point, then you would also need to apply it to all school subjects. Your argument would suggest that unless someone goes to college, then they have no education. No Maths, No Languages, No sciences etc. This is ridiculous. I was taught history up until I was 18, after that it was not a subject I continued with.

So, as a person with no history education, I will take an uneducated guess and say that Britain was on Britains side and no one elses. Just as the USA was on USA's side when Ireland invaded Canada.

Good point. However I would say that arts and sciences and languages have different teaching techniques. Where as a 5 year old is the ideal age for learning a language, 5 years old is not the ideal age for learning Quantum mechanics.

Children in the US are taught Lincoln freed the nations slaves. In truth he only freed the slaves in the South and only to keep Britain out of the war. Do the children who don't go to college have a true view of Lincoln? Do they know he wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa? Do they know his wife's family owned slaves?

In fact it takes an education of greater than 12 years in the USA to really get much information about history. My gosh think with a history like Britain how long it would take.

People say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I don't think that applies in math because few principles will be overruled or changed the more mathematical knowledge one gains. However in history without knowing the whole story you really don't know the story at all.

Edited by thailiketoo

Was driving in the city today and spotted a Fortuner and on the spare tire cover was Hitler's mug with a swastika in the background.

What are these people thinking? Tourists seeing that shot must be in utter disbelief.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

After all, this short tanned guy was the first Rock Star in history.....even without a whistle around his neck....hihihi

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Was driving in the city today and spotted a Fortuner and on the spare tire cover was Hitler's mug with a swastika in the background.

What are these people thinking? Tourists seeing that shot must be in utter disbelief.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

After all, this short tanned guy was the first Rock Star in history.....even without a whistle around his neck....hihihi

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today. Genghis Khan, now that guy had a bunch of groupies.

• Like 1

What does any of this have to do with your inaccurate statement.

"Before college no country really teaches history."

Not enough class time. Compare the hours spent by a graduate student and a grade school and high school student.

Like any subject, you start off by building a base and add continually through your school years and beyond. To follow your point, then you would also need to apply it to all school subjects. Your argument would suggest that unless someone goes to college, then they have no education. No Maths, No Languages, No sciences etc. This is ridiculous. I was taught history up until I was 18, after that it was not a subject I continued with.

So, as a person with no history education, I will take an uneducated guess and say that Britain was on Britains side and no one elses. Just as the USA was on USA's side when Ireland invaded Canada.

Good point. However I would say that arts and sciences and languages have different teaching techniques. Where as a 5 year old is the ideal age for learning a language, 5 years old is not the ideal age for learning Quantum mechanics.

Children in the US are taught Lincoln freed the nations slaves. In truth he only freed the slaves in the South and only to keep Britain out of the war. Do the children who don't go to college have a true view of Lincoln? Do they know he wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa? Do they know his wife's family owned slaves?

In fact it takes an education of greater than 12 years in the USA to really get much information about history. My gosh think with a history like Britain how long it would take.

People say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I don't think that applies in math because few principles will be overruled or changed the more mathematical knowledge one gains. However in history without knowing the whole story you really don't know the story at all.

Well I couldn't resist. What age is a good age to learn Quantum mechanics?

I think this has drifted far away from the OP and the learning situation here in Thailand.

beatdeadhorse.gif beatdeadhorse.gif 402.gif

Don't be so sure many Italians particularly the Sicilians have black heritage (North African) and some have dark skin like Thais yet they are on the Nazi side! Thais may be stupid but ignorance is bliss!

thai are stupid, they dont know nothing about Hitler I guess, they would be the first one cleaned out even before jews I think because of dark skin. Just my opinion. I cant beleive the whole germany agreed with Hitler still after so many years, germans were such clowns.....to believe a crazy person wiping people out, and nobody resisted.....

Edited by ARISTIDE

Well I couldn't resist. What age is a good age to learn Quantum mechanics?

I think this has drifted far away from the OP and the learning situation here in Thailand.

I would think after calculus but I'm not an expert. Einstein was still working on it at 76 when he died. I don't believe it contributed to his death.

• Like 1