Do you sound gay?

Here's a fun one (again!) for the gays.

Do you think you sound gay?

Do other people think you sound gay?

Have you ever thought about this regarding your own voice?

Have you noticed others of "the gays" sounding gay?

post-37101-0-67077500-1398968794_thumb.j

post-37101-0-86335200-1398968802_thumb.jpost-37101-0-21556300-1398968827_thumb.j

A film is coming all about it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117088046/do-i-sound-gay-a-documentary-about-finding-your-tr

Personally I don't think I sound gay and I don't think other people think I sound gay. Anyway, nobody has ever mentioned it. I have noticed others of "the gays" sounding gay, whatever that is but I think you know ... but not really the majority.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I just asked someone the other day if I could have a BJ and they said I sounded gay....I felt bad because I said it in my butchest voice.

I am more likely to figure out if someone is gay from the sound of their voice than from their actions, at least in the work situation. I am not sure if it is the 'sound' of the voice or certain words that they chose.

It's usually confirmed when they keep staring at my crotch.

Most gays wouldn't be recognised as gay, some would. I think it is in the 1968 Kinsey Report.

Fast forward to the 21st century with more acceptance (in the West) of gay people: No change.

I don't sound gay, even gay people often have their gaydars fail. It's not my choice to appear straight, it's just the way I behave. So?

• Like 1