Man gunned-down inside his pick-up in East Pattaya

webfact

Man gunned-down inside his pick-up in East Pattaya

shot-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday Night Nongprue Police were called to a residential area in East Pattaya to investigate a murder.

Police made their way to Soi Neun Plub Wan 1 and in the road was a red and blue modified Isuzu 4-door pick-up. In the driver’s seat was the body of Khun Pawit aged 20 who had been shot multiple times. 9mm bullet casings were recovered from the scene.

A closer inspection revealed he had been shot a total of 15 times in his head, upper-body and legs. Khun Pawit was known to have travelled to the area to see a friend. As he arrived 6 people on 3 motorbikes pulled up beside the pick-up and one of the bikers was in a heated discussion with the victim before he pulled out a gun and repeatedly shot him.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/126828/man-gunned-down-inside-his-pick-up-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-05-02

Gang wars,nothing better for good people .

Let them kill each other as much as possible !

Give the weapons and bullets ,let them do the good-work themselves !

It saves time for police ,judges, saves space in jails.....and makes the streets more safe !coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Anyone seen any stats that show the increasing usage of "guns" here in Thailand? It "seems" to be rising sharply over the last 4 years . . .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/21/us-thailand-guns-idUSBRE89K0GE20121021

Thailand has the highest gun murder rate in Asia, according to www.gunpolicy.org, a site hosted by the University of Sydney's School of Public Health in Australia.

There were 5.3 murders by firearms per 100,000 people in Thailand in 2011, compared to 0.2 in the Philippines, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime reported.Thailand has the highest number of guns in civilian hands in Southeast Asia -- almost four times more than the Philippines, a country notorious for violent gun crime."Thailand has become a Wild West movie," says politician Chuwit Kamolvisit, a former massage-parlor tycoon who says he used to pay off local police to run his seedy businesses. "People pull out their guns at a moment's notice."

15 shots?? What kind of revenge or killing art is this? Famous Roy DeMeo even didn't shoot that many bullets on one person.

20 years of age, and was shot mercilessly isn't quiet civilized but than again, it's amazing Thailand we are talking about

This could have been the result of something serious like drugs or loan shark retribution.... or as simple as blowing your horn at the wrong person...... Trust me... I know about the horn blowing risks first hand from my own experience, and had it not been for the stark difference between my driving skills and that of my pursuer... I may have ended up the same way.... according to my wife who was petrified at the time but could not call police as they would not have come out to help.

At least...they did not drag him from the truck...and shove a tree limb up his rectum...oh...I forgot...that is just for female these Neanderthals kill...

Anyone seen any stats that show the increasing usage of "guns" here in Thailand? It "seems" to be rising sharply over the last 4 years . . .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/21/us-thailand-guns-idUSBRE89K0GE20121021

Thailand has the highest gun murder rate in Asia, according to www.gunpolicy.org, a site hosted by the University of Sydney's School of Public Health in Australia.

There were 5.3 murders by firearms per 100,000 people in Thailand in 2011, compared to 0.2 in the Philippines, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime reported.Thailand has the highest number of guns in civilian hands in Southeast Asia -- almost four times more than the Philippines, a country notorious for violent gun crime."Thailand has become a Wild West movie," says politician Chuwit Kamolvisit, a former massage-parlor tycoon who says he used to pay off local police to run his seedy businesses. "People pull out their guns at a moment's notice."

Do the Thai apologists want to chime in and shout Thai bashing. It was only yesterday when you tried to justify a random shooting. Read "two injured in south Pattaya shooting" If a thread is too negative for you apologists, it would be better to avoid it, and not reply with the usual " it happens all over the world" The Thais do not try to justify all the shootings / murders, and would like to see the police do something to reduce shootings. Wise up.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What could a 20yo possibly have done to deserve this?

He probably just borrowed a lighter and forgot to return it.

Where can I get an illegal gun ??? If Thai punks are blasting people , it only makes sense

to be able to defend yourself. Plus this would be a great opportunity to take advantage of

all the time I have spent on gun ranges back in the states. In the wild wild west of the past,

the people that survived were the ones who were able to defend themselves....

• Like 1

modified Isuzu 4-door pick-up.

When I see those I already know enough. Plenty of those modified pick ups around these days with modified engines and wheels that stick out of the bodywork, driving like crazies.

Where do those youngsters get the money for such a car?

Just the other day during afternoon I was waiting for the Thepprasit traffic light on Sukhumvit, and 2 cars ahead on the far right hand driving lane was such a truck.

At one point a single policeman on a motorbike shows up, parks his bike behind the car, and walks to the driver side of the car with pistol in hand.

I doubt he just wanted to see his driver license.

When the light turned green and I passed the car the driver was laying on the backseat.

my T/g/f as most do watch those awful soaps on late at night, and in almost everyone it portrays young men with guns, shooting at each other, these programs do influence the young uneducated youth into a illegal gun culture, I am a gun owner myself 30 years of target sports shooting so I am not a anti gun nut, I am just appalled at the way guns are so prevalent in the Thai soap operas that show multiple shots being fired at each other with no injuries to either side, what they should show is the devastation the bullet can do to a body

• Like 1

Gang wars,nothing better for good people .

Let them kill each other as much as possible !

Give the weapons and bullets ,let them do the good-work themselves !

It saves time for police ,judges, saves space in jails.....and makes the streets more safe !coffee1.gif

Aaaaah!! Caught in the Cross Fire?? Being in the wrong place at the wrong time?? Buddha's will?? I don't want any of the above to happen to me.........shut down the gun shops selling guns out the back door..........cops should shoot on sight anyone seen holding a gun - I really felt safe under Taksin with his war on drug Lords - shoot first & ask questions later - Oh!! I don't go where they were cleaning the Kingdom of drug runners. clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gifclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gifclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif