Thailand's first female PM skewered by courts and family ties

Yingluck Shin will always be remember as the 1st lady PM of Thailand.

The one with sexy white legs.

Normally you get to know the lady and respect before you get into her clouts, But here in Thailand that is not the case, the thinking is get into the Knickers first, to hell with her heart.

If someone asked me about the first lady PM in Thailand I would say--she was planted by the family--she had a fresh looking appeal, and hope.

It became quickly apparent she was there for one purpose only to get her brother back.

If your horny there are penty of lasses out there with white sexy legs---maybe Pattaya for starters.whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She has been a far better PM than anyone from the opposing side...ever.

That's your opinion. Mine is that she has done great damage to the position of and respect for the Prime Minister. She's been more of a touring-around royal than a 'first amongst equals' in the House. Her status of ''big brother's clone" and all of big brothers interviews made her worthless as PM. Seldom in parliament, constantly voicing meaningless statements, etc. So-called leading her government for the good of the country while trying to help Thaksin.

Difficult for anyone to be worse, although k. Somchai wasn't much better.

It's all in the mafia family.... coffee1.gif

She has been a far better PM than anyone from the opposing side...ever.

Yes sure.... Dream on mate ! have you lived in Disneyland or so the last couple of years ?

.... a "BETTER" premier..... >> Tell me what has she done for the country besides all the "dirty" games with all her false smiles?

She and her criminal brother are the top examples of LOS... Land of Scams... facepalm.gif

• Like 1

I remember YL was one of the two PMILF's in the world, the other was Ukrainian PM. The moral of the story..figure it out.

Well, you would certainly be right in leaving Julia Gillard and Angela Merkel out of consideration

Helen Clark was a bit of alright...

earning a master's degree in business administration in the United States

All I ask is can anyone tell me how you get a Masters Degree in an English speaking university when you can't speak English?

โ€‹I cannot even order McDonalds for home delivery due to my poor Thai language skills, but she can get a masters degree in America..

She is a fraud unless one can explain to me how she did it...

Yinluck spoke very good english, she has a slight American accent but I do not hold that against her.

More lies from Mr 15.

Ummm. OK. Can you send a link of her speaking articulately with an American accent.

Maybe see her

speech she made.

I didn't hear that American accent either when she said "Overcome" to Hillary Clinton instead of "Welcome"

The person that made that speech got a masters degree in an English speaking university.

Now can anyone tell me how she got a degree in America when she could not speak English?

When you come from an influential/rich family, Khun Pu's MBA from Kentucky may be symbolic at best. Large donations? That interview was somebody talking alot and saying little.

Then again I have a degree from a good US uni, spent years studying my butt off, and still cannot order a coffee with confidence.

earning a master's degree in business administration in the United States

All I ask is can anyone tell me how you get a Masters Degree in an English speaking university when you can't speak English?

โ€‹I cannot even order McDonalds for home delivery due to my poor Thai language skills, but she can get a masters degree in America..

She is a fraud unless one can explain to me how she did it...

Yinluck spoke very good english, she has a slight American accent but I do not hold that against her.

More lies from Mr 15.

So any apologies on the accusation of lies or you have a link to back your claim?