Yingluck bids farewell to officials and the public

webfact

“From now on whatever status I am, I will follow the path of democratic system, the rule of law and will stand alongside with the people for good,” said the prime minister.

Umm that was your job missy and you screwed up and that's why you are now HISTORY.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember the murder of the red shirts as ordered by Abhisit and Suthep

Which murders were those ?.......don't remember Abhisit and Suthep being convicted of murder in a court of law ?

Well no, in Sutheps case he has even got away with not turning up at court!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And the 200,000 strong Thai police force have allowed it.. tells you something about the inaccurate charges leveled.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

excellent first post and well said. Hope to see more of you on this forum.

You will and he or she will get the same response.

“From now on whatever status I am, I will follow the path of democratic system, the rule of law and will stand alongside with the people for good,” said the prime minister.

Umm that was your job missy and you screwed up and that's why you are now HISTORY.

If that quote is accurate she is inferring she didn't follow the democratic system, and rule of law when she was PM..."from now on"

• Like 1

What's next for her?

Hopefully a long Jail sentence together with the rest of her cronies and family members who been robbing this country since 2001.

the other mob will rob the country even worse and keep the population in poverty as they only care for their own pockets .the general population bettered themselves under the thaksins ,free health care saved many lives and freed them from pain by giving cheap drugs that they wouldnt have been able to afford esp HIV medication which saved many from dieing of AIDS .

the yellow elites would not have given them free health care at 30bahts

Deleted as Casualbiker had already replied to this very incorrect post Edited by Roadman

she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

anyhow, well done Yingluck....

Are you smoking something illegal? Or are you just so used to corruption it is all good for you? OMG thank god you cant vote

• Like 2

she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

What was her epitome of greatness for you?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As this is identical to the post in the "First female PM to be skewered by courts and family this" my reply is also identical

Brilliant. Please give me some time, please go home, please let's talk, please, please, three times pretty please with sugar.

Dignity while being whistled at is a wee bit more easy than when an ugly red-shirt mob starts to demolish the car you're in.

Well, if that's your idea of a great PM, you may have her. Would look good in your country of origin?

Rubi, his country of Origin would stick a notice on it "RETURN - NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS"

"

the yellow elites would not have given them free health care at 30bahts " if its 30 baht it isn't free..

by the way the Surayud interim government DID make it FREE. It was also Mongkol Na Songkhla (interim government) who organized the compulsory licensing for Aids drugs amongst other drugs.

Abhisits Democrats raised the age of compulsory free education by 3 years from 12 to 15 allowing more teenagers into the workplace. As well as streamlining the medical scheme further to allow patients to change their registered hospital.

Thaksin took a few ideas from previous administrations (30baht scheme was one) and made them happen. How many of the schemes benefited his family we will probably never know ( Suvarnabhumi Airport was probably one)

What have Thaksin and the Shinawatra clan REALLY done?

Other than put more and more Thais into debt and dependent on government subsidies!

You miss the point: That the only reason that the Yellows even pretend to give a rat´s rear end about the North is... *Drumroll* ... Thaksin Shinawatra.

The key concept you need to look up is "competition".

the other mob will rob the country even worse and keep the population in poverty as they only care for their own pockets .the general population bettered themselves under the thaksins ,free health care saved many lives and freed them from pain by giving cheap drugs that they wouldnt have been able to afford esp HIV medication which saved many from dieing of AIDS .

The yellow 'elites' made health care free, not cost 30 baht. Yingluck brought back the charge.

Thaksin is an enemy of public health care. For years he prevented the Ministry of Public Health from manufacturing cheap generic drugs (including HIV drugs) because he is in the pocket of Western business interests, and doing so hurt the profitabiltiy of Western drug manufactures.

After the coup, one of the first acts of the military government was to authorize the production of generic HIV drugs and break the patent rights of the Western pharmaceutical companies that were holding Thai HIV patients hostage. They manufactured these drugs and gave them out for free to everyone who needed them.

In response Thaksin created a fake lobbying group, USA for Innovation, to publicize this development in the US and rally Western business interests to his cause.

http://2bangkok.com/07-news07apr.html

Thaksin cares not one fig for the health of the poor, he would see every HIV patient in Thailand die do to lack of medicine if it helped him get back a single baht from the billions \he stole from the Thai people that was confiscated by the courts.

This is one of the most factually incorrect posts of the day. It claims Thaksin prevented the MoH from manufacturing cheap generic drugs. Where do people come up with such idiotic claims?

1. The MoH does not manufacture drugs, independent for profit firms do.

2. The intellectual property laws and international agreements were the reason why Thailand was blocked from manufacturing generic versions. Thailand did not contribute to the creation of those drugs in respect to investing the billions of $$/Euro for R&D. The companies and governments who did seek to prevent Thailand from seizing their property sought to protect their intellectual property. Thailand has paid a price by being denied access to new products.

3. A few Thai companies did profit from the seizure of third party intellectual property and none of them can be said to be closely associated with Thaksin or supporters of his government.

4. Critics of Thailand's HIV treatment policy have pointed out that Thailand's sourcing of "generic" versions and the manner in which the drugs are used has led to HIV resistant strains being commonplace.

Come back and post when you actually know something about the subject of the generic drug trade.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 2

Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel are the two greatest female leaders ever to have walked this earth.

I have to agree Yingluck is a beautiful women.

Yingluck looks like a Monkey - a gibbon with lipstick! Are you blind drunk? tongue.png

What's next for her?

Hopefully a long Jail sentence together with the rest of her cronies and family members who been robbing this country since 2001.

I suggest you try being sick or a Thai person you know being sick and go to a hospital and be treated for 30 baht.Please let me know where they are.To narrow your search I live in Pathum Thani.

"she has never involved in any corruption and has never lent her service for the benefits of any individuals."

... and big brother Thaksin really liked his new passport which should make everybody happy

Kicked an official out of his job to make way for a relative, but never lent her service for benefit of individuals.

Ask WHY the USA has a warrant for Thaksins arrest before you open your BIG FAT MOUTH about farrang here and whores anddemocracy.

Say what ?.....blink.png .....what warrant ?, and if they do, why haven't they requested Interpol to execute an international arrest warrant then ?

Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel are the two greatest female leaders ever to have walked this earth.

Yingluck looks like a Monkey - a gibbon with lipstick! Are you blind drunk? tongue.png

I guess it takes one to know one.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by maxme

Hang on what about Bodacia,though we have no photos to compare,she was apparently pretty hot,and rode a chariot,something i at least could not see Merkel doing due to weight issues.

If you gave all the other 3 women a baby you would not need a VET to deliver them.

I preferred the first one when she was under it coffee1.gif

What's next for her?

the departure lounge i should think.this is the first of many i think..she can join her dad in dubai.and take her vegetables with her...including brown nose on here ..

My Thai partner says the Chiang Mai people think Thaksin is now JINXED by devils because a Giant BUDDHA h build had only the head roll off in the earthquake so the Thai people are seeing this as a sign that the family is no good.

Took this to do it? OMG!!!

• Like 1

What's next for her?

The "yellow elites" gave them real free 0 Baht healthcare, not "free" 30Baht healthcare. You really should refrain from commenting on things you have no idea about.

What's next for her?

Hopefully a long Jail sentence together with the rest of her cronies and family members who been robbing this country since 2001.[/size]

The yellow 'elites' made health care free, not cost 30 baht. Yingluck brought back the charge.

Thaksin is an enemy of public health care. For years he prevented the Ministry of Public Health from manufacturing cheap generic drugs (including HIV drugs) because he is in the pocket of Western business interests, and doing so hurt the profitabiltiy of Western drug manufactures.

After the coup, one of the first acts of the military government was to authorize the production of generic HIV drugs and break the patent rights of the Western pharmaceutical companies that were holding Thai HIV patients hostage. They manufactured these drugs and gave them out for free to everyone who needed them.

In response Thaksin created a fake lobbying group, USA for Innovation, to publicize this development in the US and rally Western business interests to his cause.

http://2bangkok.com/07-news07apr.html

Thaksin cares not one fig for the health of the poor, he would see every HIV patient in Thailand die do to lack of medicine if it helped him get back a single baht from the billions \he stole from the Thai people that was confiscated by the courts.

I don't use the "Like" option, I just say, well done; it's getting tiring with this apologist just making up stuff to bereate other people.

HINT: if you have to make up stuff to support your side, your side is worth nothing.

What's next for her?

I would like to point out the AIDS stuff you mention is totally WRONG and the drugs given here are supported, initially supplied free under WHO structures by the MULTI NATIONAL (Yes THOSE bad guys) free and subsidised and permitted Thailand to make generics - giving away their patents. NOT THE PTP so get your facts straight. I KNOW as I WAS INVOLVED. The Thai govt pays what you and I pay for paracetamol for these drugs.

What's next for her?

I would like to point out the AIDS stuff you mention is totally WRONG and the drugs given here are supported, initially supplied free under WHO structures by the MULTI NATIONAL (Yes THOSE bad guys) free and subsidised and permitted Thailand to make generics - giving away their patents. NOT THE PTP so get your facts straight. I KNOW as I WAS INVOLVED. The Thai govt pays what you and I pay for paracetamol for these drugs.

While we are talking about facts, still waiting on your response to a comment you made about a USA arrest warrant for Thaksin of Dubai ?

I guess it takes one to know one.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

yes agreed. CONFESSION. I am drunk :)

First woman Thai PM - a wonderful example and she should be proud of what she achieved

unseated not even by thugs but by yellow courts for removing a Security Chief put in by a Dem government

the yellow elites can wallow for awhile in their joy - but they should be careful what they wish for

Binjalin, now you are making me yawn!

What's next for her?

While we are talking about facts, still waiting on your response to a comment you made about a USA arrest warrant for Thaksin of Dubai ?

I am informed, as I can only be informed as I am not a US citizen nor a member of the jusdiciary, that The USA and other western nations have warrants out for his arrest is he lands on their sovereign soils for his role in embellishing his pockets with money donated over the Tsunami in Phuket many years ago and whilst he was PM he had immunity as well as impunity.. Ever wondered why he only attends CERTAIN counties?