Surapong still active as Deputy PM, eyes judicial reform after poll

webfact

why are these goons still calling themselves DPM's when they were removed from office by the court on Wed

they seem to be in denial..c/c need to clarify .i havnt got a clue..(as usual)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copied from another thread:

There won't be any "next" elections whilst PT continue to ignore the law/constitution and appoint illegally members to be PM and for people like Chalerm and Surapong to continue on in any function within the caretaker Govt. Until this is resolved, EC won't be scheduling jack shit.

Unblievable, a select few hold 2 titles/positions, the judical decisions were4 directed at 1, thus they are proclaiming that they are entitled/bound to continue in a official position in the remaining caretaker government.

This attitude/thinking, goes a long way in showing the Thai people and the world what the real threat is in this part of the world, when the word democracy is bandied around.

Someone needs to round up the lot of those who were affected, explain, what termination of employment means, ban them from all government premises and then give them a choice of fading away quietly, or going to jail post haste with no provision for bale.

Sometimes a swat on the hand is not enough, some call the alternative tough love, but we called it a out behind the barn arse whipping, as the rest of the family kept accepting excuses.

I agree.

YL, Chalerm and Surapong, the three worsy offenders from the PTP are clinging to power and totally ignoring the court ruling.

It is now time to send in the army to arrest the lot of them. Or for the CC to hold an emergency meeting and dissolve the PTP entirely and hand the senate the job of appointing a full replacement for the good of the country.

It is almost as if there was no ruling.

Surapong is now seemingly trotting off to Myanmar on official foreign minister business paid for by the taxpayer.

Time to stop handling this with kid gloves.... these need to be shocked into getting the message.

I really can't believe that they are being allowed to take the piss.... Don't the CC care that they are being completely ignored?

Copied from another thread:

There won't be any "next" elections whilst PT continue to ignore the law/constitution and appoint illegally members to be PM and for people like Chalerm and Surapong to continue on in any function within the caretaker Govt. Until this is resolved, EC won't be scheduling jack shit.

They are right......

Why is it that out of the 1001 things that Pheau Thai could choose to reform and that are begging for reform in Thailand all they come up with after the convicted fugitive criminals amnesty is the judicary. The courts being one of the few thing that stands in the way of these Thaksin lackeys installing a Shinawtra patronage dynasty at the expense of a path to democracy. Thankfully the Army is sitting there quietly on the sidelines and they will clearly and rightfully protect the judicary system from these scumbags.

With the upcoming violence that is probably going to come as more of these Pheau Thai criminals are brought to justice over the rice scam and amnesty bill debacle the Army is going to have to come into play. This time around if they have learnt from 2010 and not having a politicial party hamstringing them, their targets need to be moved from the unfortunate pawns in the street to the Pheau Thai party, UDD and violent Reds leaders, including the scumbag in Dubai. Move in give them the option of immediate arrest and detention or justice there and then as that is all they accept as they trade the average thai's lives for their mafia family privledges and patronage. If the Army have been wise then they should have had a hit team already in training and ready to be Dubai bound if the crap does hit the fan.

• Like 1

How is it possible that ministers who have been ousted by the highest court of the country are still in place???!!! INCREDIBLE!

I LOVE Thailand!

I live in this country for 26 years but THIS is over my understanding!

How is it POSSIBLE that the people in charge of applying the law are letting them do???

Anyone remember my post in that now closed thread George started ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724150-what-would-likely-happen-to-the-yingluck-government-wednesday-may-7-2014/

option 5 : Yingluck and the entire cabinet are removed, but since they have announced already that they will not recognize the court ruling, they just carry on as if nothing happened.

Must be that I'm a fortune teller.

that's how the law works... has to be EXACT and if they cannot figure out that some of these hold two positions and they have disbarred ONE then "som nam na"

I'm surprised that Yingluck and Surapong didn't held ALL positions in the entire cabinet.

Speaking of a split personality.

why are these goons still calling themselves DPM's when they were removed from office by the court on Wed

They are still calling themselves DPM's because they think it's a clever way to defy the CC ruling.

It's like asking your son did you take a cookie from the cookie jar.

Answer I did not take "a" cookie from the cookie jar. (subtext: I took two cookies from the cookie jar. Alternate: I had my sister take two cookies from the cookie jar after I opened the jar and lifted her up to the chair so she could reach inside.)

Unbelievable!! It is time for the Army to arrest all the PTP for over throwing the Country. First it was Charlerm then the PTP telling the Court does not have authority and they are just going to ignore it, Then it is Surapong saying he is not going and even saying he is still representing Thailand at the Summit? Under what authority??

When did the PTP overthrow the country, I think you are confused with the PDRC who are trying to overthrow the government. The PTP were elected and the PDRC are demonstrating in the Streets.

even after all this time you still not get it

Being elected does not make it Democratic

Thailand want freedom all people, equal, and the right to speak their opinion

This is not allowed in the Thaskin or the PTP model of things

1st Reform ......... Freedom of speech for all parties

please tell us now do you agree with this policy or not

Not sure.

Why is Suthep claiming he represents "the great masses of the people" when all he has is a few paid thugs and a handful of old grannies behind him?

T.I.T.

Maybe because

Before Yinglucks link to Thaksin was broken he did have

But now things have changed

Unlike may member her who are still living in the past

A lot of Thais are looking at the future

Reform

each party to put forward there own to be voted on by the People

Asking the Thai wife what she and her friend feel are most important

1) All Thais to be equal, and freedom of speech

Any person can put forward his opinion in any place in Thailand with out threat of violence again them

2) No person with a criminal conviction can stand for parliment or any direct or indirect job to a person who hold office in parliment

3) Any member of parliment convicted of bribing and person to vote for him shall receive a red card and lose his seat in parliment

4) Members of parliment must make public and financial interests in any business they are attached to directly or

indirectly

These seem to be there top 4 requests

Please tell if any member disagrees with these reforms for all parties in Parliment elections

Unbelievable!! It is time for the Army to arrest all the PTP for over throwing the Country. First it was Charlerm then the PTP telling the Court does not have authority and they are just going to ignore it, Then it is Surapong saying he is not going and even saying he is still representing Thailand at the Summit? Under what authority??

When did the PTP overthrow the country, I think you are confused with the PDRC who are trying to overthrow the government. The PTP were elected and the PDRC are demonstrating in the Streets.

Freedom of speech then the lese Majeste and the stupid defamation laws have to be totally eradicated or there will never be freedom of speech. The mad monk has to stop trying to kidnap members of the media or there will never be freedom of speech. Reforms are required but Suthep, the mad monk and the PDRC are hardly the people to implement them. There is know way on earth I will lick the buttocks of these scum and vermin.

If you want reforms then the Dems, PDRC and PTP should not be involved. You need independent people to it and not people selected by the 3 I mentioned. Let ASEAN oversee reforms, let an ASEAN panel assess and select those to make up a temporary government to implement reforms.

• Like 2

Freedom of speech then the lese Majeste and the stupid defamation laws have to be totally eradicated or there will never be freedom of speech. The mad monk has to stop trying to kidnap members of the media or there will never be freedom of speech. Reforms are required but Suthep, the mad monk and the PDRC are hardly the people to implement them. There is know way on earth I will lick the buttocks of these scum and vermin.

If you want reforms then the Dems, PDRC and PTP should not be involved. You need independent people to it and not people selected by the 3 I mentioned. Let ASEAN oversee reforms, let an ASEAN panel assess and select those to make up a temporary government to implement reforms.

Hate to burst your bubble

But you will get no argument from me

Reform must take place on all sides

and as you said yes also against suthep and his so called thugs if the break the new reform rules

• Like 1

Not sure.

Why is Suthep claiming he represents "the great masses of the people" when all he has is a few paid thugs and a handful of old grannies behind him?

T.I.T.

Maybe because

Reform

Any person can put forward his opinion in any place in Thailand with out threat of violence again them

2) No person with a criminal conviction can stand for parliment or any direct or indirect job to a person who hold office in parliment

3) Any member of parliment convicted of bribing and person to vote for him shall receive a red card and lose his seat in parliment

4) Members of parliment must make public and financial interests in any business they are attached to directly or

indirectly

Please tell if any member disagrees with these reforms for all parties in Parliment elections

Just curious and no offence intended, but every post you make you say "Asking the Thai wife and her friends"

Are these people your Thaivisa Forum advisers. I would be interested to hear your personal views and not those scripted by the wife and friends.thumbsup.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

• Like 2

Hate to burst your bubble

But you will get no argument from me

Reform must take place on all sides

and as you said yes also against suthep and his so called thugs if the break the new reform rules

Whooooooa... don't tell me we are going to agree on something? lese majeste, judiciary and defamation are the top three (for reform) and you AGREE?

as for the fake monk he's just an attention seeking sideshow who hopefully will be defrocked

Edited by binjalin

Not sure.

T.I.T.

Maybe because

Reform

indirectly

those proposals are spot on and what Thailand needs - been saying it for months now 1. and 2 are probably the most important

If he want to eradicate corruption in the country he should just fade away into obscurity (together with the rest of the Shin clan).

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my favourite uncle.

Let ASEAN oversee reforms, let an ASEAN panel assess and select those to make up a temporary government to implement reforms.

ASEAN is not Thailand's father.

It's a shame that it's becoming an orphan and needs a father to put it across his knee and dish out a good spanking.

• Like 1

Let ASEAN oversee reforms, let an ASEAN panel assess and select those to make up a temporary government to implement reforms.

ASEAN is not Thailand's father.

Well some father figure is needed as it is constantly acting like a naughty child

Reforms are just a buzz word. Thailand got enough rules, regulations and previous reform plans to last until the next century.

The issue is that no one really cares to follow the rules when it does not suit goals. Can't see how this is going to be reformed by one committee or another.

Almost every new story relating to, say, traffic safety rules, illustrates this - there's a known issue, there are regulations in place, they aren't followed, a mishap occurs, hand-wringing, cries for stricter rules, vows for change, predictions of bright future, a few weeks later announcing the country is set to be a hub of traffic safety. Rinse, repeat.

That's without tackling issues of achieving national acceptance without involving major political players. There aren't that many agreed upon and willing independent figures who will pick up the glove, I think. Even if there were, there's not much prospect of either side respecting agreements in any meaningful way. ASEAN? Most ASEAN countries got a messy backyard of their own, and are hardly in a position to get involved, nor are they free of interests concerning Thailand. And, of course, Thais will rather see the country sink before accepting advise from neighbors.

Since when has the PTP over thrown the country? How can any popular elected government over throw a country. If you dont believe they are popular, support the election on 20th July. Respect the people - Respect their vote.

The PDRC are protesting in the streets because the self-serving elected abused their power on multiple occasions. The icing on the cake was the shameless whitewash bill that would have cleared Yingluck's corrupt brother of all the crimes he has committed.

Something wrong with this form of democracy?

Even Obama knows better.

Obama "stressed that democracy is about more than elections,"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/07/02/obama-morsi-egypt-proetsts/2481861/

• Like 1

Oh you mean freedom of the press like the type offered by Sutheps thugs who kidnap and beat up press members who don't tell the story the way Suthep wants it to be told. Suthep is dictator through and through ... there will be no freedom under his rule and you'd be pretty naive to believe there would be

Being elected is democracy .... you don't like it called that if you are the minority .... quit telling the people what they must have and ask them what they want at an election ... THAT is democracy

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oh you mean freedom of the press like the type offered by Sutheps thugs who kidnap and beat up press members who don't tell the story the way Suthep wants it to be told. Suthep is dictator through and through ... there will be no freedom under his rule and you'd be pretty naive to believe there would be

Being elected is democracy .... you don't like it called that if you are the minority .... quit telling the people what they must have and ask them what they want at an election ... THAT is democracy

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

PDRC orders TV stations to show only soap operas, cartoons & entertainment programs. Broadcast of government information must be stopped!

Suthep is demanding that every Thai TV channel broadcasts his press conferences & stop any news from the govt

Freedom of speech Suthep Style, only one sided stories/comments can be made public. Reminds me of little Kimmie in North Korea and his control of the media and television.

• Like 1

One wonders if Thailand has contempt of court laws.

Things could get very interesting.

They most certainly do. But like every other judicial process here, is enacted/enforced on a whim.