CAPO urges the public not to join in PDRC's 'final battle'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least they didn't urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests.

And remember, last time the CAPO warned that some had to be careful because violence could erupt indeed violence eruption with a few grenades lobbed here, there and a CC judge house.

Truly CAPO wants peace for all the right people and reasons

Why would they "urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests"? Stupid thing to say really.

Rubl give up with grenades already. The last time CAPO warned people of violence it was provided by the peaceful PDRC protesters throwing them at the police, or did you conveniently forget that?

You have a problem with CAPO trying to defuse a potentially violent situation just because it involves people that you supposedly "back"?

You making stories up again fab4 - telling more porkies? ...........................shocking!! if your losing in an argument fire a grenade or make up a story.............the red shirt way!!

No, of course I don't agree the PDRC have been peaceful since that tragic day 18th Feb? - PDRC guards beat up and shoot Army Colonel, the "Blue on Blue Shooting between PDRC guards, the protester "accidentally" shooting two other protesters, the physical restraint and holding of Sunisa Lertpakawat, the attack on Nick Nostitz, need I say more.

The side I obviously back? Well let's assume you mean the UDD. Come back to me with violence that has been carried out by the UDD since the 18th February and we'll discuss. Until then I'm afraid I only can with tangibles.

Still a case of denial I see.

I guess you also still don't believe in MiB being involved in shootings and grenade lobbing in 2010 as there is no 'evidence' and therefor the UDD is deemed uninvolved?

You understand the word "tangible", not rumour or "everyone knows"? I'm so pleased you keep on topic all the time when you insist that everybody else does whistling.gif .

and will they also warn people from joining the red as well seiing they have been caught with grenades, M79/ launchers/arms, as well as other weapons plus already killed several pdrc members including kids. I doubt it as they are the ptp's attack dogs, this is simply a joke as the bias of the sacked capo members trying to get their own back. It shows how pathertic the ptp really are, even after being dismissed by the courts they refuse to go peacefully and instead push for an all out confrontation that will cause death and destruction, their boss thaksin will be so pleased with them for following his orders to the letter.

• Like 2

Well, at least they didn't urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests.

And remember, last time the CAPO warned that some had to be careful because violence could erupt indeed violence eruption with a few grenades lobbed here, there and a CC judge house.

Why would they "urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests"? Stupid thing to say really.

Rubl give up with grenades already. The last time CAPO warned people of violence it was provided by the peaceful PDRC protesters throwing them at the police, or did you conveniently forget that?

You have a problem with CAPO trying to defuse a potentially violent situation just because it involves people that you supposedly "back"?

I would suggest that if you want to avoid a potentially violent situation that you speak to the UDD as they will be most likely to be violent. As for PDRC violence, sure 1 or 2% of what the monk beating crap throwers initiated. Why don't you give up on trying to convince the rest of us that it never happened.

• Like 1

The centre said it was now obvious that the activities of Suthep and other core members of People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDCR) are against the law and have also damaged the country.

And the governments activities have been lilywhite and pure, completely aboveboard and lawful, and have benefitted the country, the economy and the people, as they were undertaken by a cabinet of enlightened, talented and creative individuals with the highest moral and ethical standing, spreading Thai culture everywhere they thread. Amen.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Like 1

Still pretending CAPO is something other than a control tool of PTP?

Remember Chalerm laughing off the UDD calls for armed rebellion and applauding murder saying they were only having fun? And, Surapong's many veiled threats? All aimed at those opposing the caretaker government and its supporters. Never once condemning violent and illegal acts by those who support the caretaker government. Just another PTP attack vehicle that consumes large budgets with no accountability in true PTP style.

I have a problem with a group, now headed by people who have been dismissed, who clearly act in a partisan way for their own cause, making veiled threats to anyone who dares stand up against their somewhat self benefiting version of the law.

• Like 2

You making stories up again fab4 - telling more porkies? ...........................shocking!! if your losing in an argument fire a grenade or make up a story.............the red shirt way!!

OK Einstein, tell me where in the above post I am lying, or apologise and wind your neck in

EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE Disposal chief Pol Colonel Kamthorn Uicharoen said yesterday that a grenade lobbed at the police during the operation to reclaim the Phan Fah Lilat Bridge area from protesters on Tuesday was a highly destructive M67 grenade, not a stun bomb as some people had speculated.

A video clip showing a police officer kicking the grenade away from himself and his colleagues before it exploded went viral on social media recently. The police officer and other security officials nearby were badly injured by the explosion.

However, he said, it was clear that some people wanted to instigate violence judging from the direction the bullets and bombs were fired from, and the fact that the attacks are believed to have been carried out by highly skilled people. He also cited the instance of PDRC leader Somkiat Pongpaiboon being released from police custody by highly trained men.

Paradorn said that the police had used the correct measures in conducting the "Peace for Bangkok" operation - having officers on the frontline only carry shields and batons, with armed officers holding up the rear to protect the unarmed frontline officers in case of emergency.

"The protesters were naturally enraged from the onset. Armed police would not aim to kill, but would protect their colleagues from being attacked while making a retreat. On Tuesday, they could hardly do their duty because there were too few of them compared to the large number of protesters," he said.

He said that after Tuesday's clash in the Phan Fah Lilat Bridge area, security officials would not leave anything to chance.

"There is a possibility that violence will continue, because the protesters are still angry," he said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/politics/Grenade-hurled-at-police-not-a-stun-bomb-30227273.html

Edited by fab4

Am waiting for the CAPO statement on the UDD tomorrow.

Hmm, must have too much time on my hands.

Ain't gonna happen... Don't threaten me CAPO I have the right to protest! That's the current Thai position in Bkk.

... indeed, I recall that the courts refused to recognise arrest warrants against numerous PDRC leaders, so they overturned them on the grounds that every Thai citizen had the right to protest against what they saw as a corrupt government.

Once again CAPO (essentially, Chalerm and Tarit) choose to ignore this and come out with the usual threats...!!

Still pretending CAPO is something other than a control tool of PTP?

Remember Chalerm laughing off the UDD calls for armed rebellion and applauding murder saying they were only having fun? And, Surapong's many veiled threats? All aimed at those opposing the caretaker government and its supporters. Never once condemning violent and illegal acts by those who support the caretaker government. Just another PTP attack vehicle that consumes large budgets with no accountability in true PTP style.

I have a problem with a group, now headed by people who have been dismissed, who clearly act in a partisan way for their own cause, making veiled threats to anyone who dares stand up against their somewhat self benefiting version of the law.

Hear, hear, and if there was an effective police force in Thailand, they would be visiting this guy and giving him a stern warning that he is no longer in charge, so he must step down and stop inciting violence, or look forward to a spell inside...! And, indeed, while they were at it, they could round up the rest of the thugs to join him...!!

You wouldnt know a tangible if there was a tree full of 'em!!! You make up stories and deny facts in every post. the grenade attacks on protestors are aoutrageous the two little girls killed by red shirts in a grenade attack with a policeman standing next to the firer - but you just prefer to forget and lie.......a true red shirt!!

Actually I don't, I usually provide links, like the one I have added in a recent reply because some other muppet accused me of lying.

I also generally stick to answering the post I'm replying to, not some other events you decide are relevant, when they truly aren't.

Still if you feel good throwing accusations around, help yourself.

Don't bother to reply, you're on ignore - it's not as if I'll miss any earth shattering posts from you. Laters.coffee1.gif

No, of course I don't agree the PDRC have been peaceful since that tragic day 18th Feb? - PDRC guards beat up and shoot Army Colonel, the "Blue on Blue Shooting between PDRC guards, the protester "accidentally" shooting two other protesters, the physical restraint and holding of Sunisa Lertpakawat, the attack on Nick Nostitz, need I say more.

The side I obviously back? Well let's assume you mean the UDD. Come back to me with violence that has been carried out by the UDD since the 18th February and we'll discuss. Until then I'm afraid I only can with tangibles.

Still a case of denial I see.

I guess you also still don't believe in MiB being involved in shootings and grenade lobbing in 2010 as there is no 'evidence' and therefor the UDD is deemed uninvolved?

You understand the word "tangible", not rumour or "everyone knows"? I'm so pleased you keep on topic all the time when you insist that everybody else does whistling.gif .

Tangible? As in the CAPO and the police say so? As in k. Chalerm telling the PDRC do it to themselves?

Tangible like that?

To you anti-government protesters shot at, grenade thrown at them and some 'intimidation only' is clearly only rumoured to have the UDD involved. Only 'heresay'. Pure coincidence that four bombs exploded after the C.C verdict, violence as CAPO predicted following 'not the correct' verdict?

AS for MiB and denial, all relates to the same. Somehow only non-red-shirts targeted by 'unknowns' who operate in the dark.

You wouldnt know a tangible if there was a tree full of 'em!!! You make up stories and deny facts in every post. the grenade attacks on protestors are aoutrageous the two little girls killed by red shirts in a grenade attack with a policeman standing next to the firer - but you just prefer to forget and lie.......a true red shirt!!

Actually I don't, I usually provide links, like the one I have added in a recent reply because some other muppet accused me of lying.

I also generally stick to answering the post I'm replying to, not some other events you decide are relevant, when they truly aren't.

Still if you feel good throwing accusations around, help yourself.

Don't bother to reply, you're on ignore - it's not as if I'll miss any earth shattering posts from you. Laters.coffee1.gif

We are all on ignore list, because we give you a hard time being 1 of the 7 hardcore pro gov posters.

You usually answer posters questions re government matters, So 3 years of governing list the mega achievements ----you have never answered this because it is not relevant ????? why ??? because your government are brill according to you (7) and 2000 posters are wrong and biased ??

Whenever you want the list of wind up merchants in denial of gov wrong doings any 1 of 2000 will give you it.

BACK on topic, CAPO is it legit ??? as it seems to have it's top dogs that should be out of office.

Edited by ginjag

I'm afraid that I missed the PDRC throwing grenades at police. When and where? Was it reported in the media?

The only time I've seen it claimed that the PDRC threw grenades were TV posters claiming that the protestors were shooting grenades at themselves. (A claim which I believe has little likelihood. I prefer the U.S. CIA theory myself.)

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/politics/Grenade-hurled-at-police-not-a-stun-bomb-30227273.html

OK Einstein, tell me where in the above post I am lying, or apologise and wind your neck in

EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE Disposal chief Pol Colonel Kamthorn Uicharoen said yesterday that a grenade lobbed at the police during the operation to reclaim the Phan Fah Lilat Bridge area from protesters on Tuesday was a highly destructive M67 grenade, not a stun bomb as some people had speculated.

A video clip showing a police officer kicking the grenade away from himself and his colleagues before it exploded went viral on social media recently. The police officer and other security officials nearby were badly injured by the explosion.

However, he said, it was clear that some people wanted to instigate violence judging from the direction the bullets and bombs were fired from, and the fact that the attacks are believed to have been carried out by highly skilled people. He also cited the instance of PDRC leader Somkiat Pongpaiboon being released from police custody by highly trained men.

Paradorn said that the police had used the correct measures in conducting the "Peace for Bangkok" operation - having officers on the frontline only carry shields and batons, with armed officers holding up the rear to protect the unarmed frontline officers in case of emergency.

"The protesters were naturally enraged from the onset. Armed police would not aim to kill, but would protect their colleagues from being attacked while making a retreat. On Tuesday, they could hardly do their duty because there were too few of them compared to the large number of protesters," he said.

He said that after Tuesday's clash in the Phan Fah Lilat Bridge area, security officials would not leave anything to chance.

"There is a possibility that violence will continue, because the protesters are still angry," he said.

Just posting links to a story containing lies.

The above police version has been disputed strongly by many other reports of that incident. There was no evidence that the grenade was 'lobbed by a protestor' rather suggesting it was a police grenade that went astray. Why post one-sided propaganda?

As Rubl said, the CAPO have forecast violence a number of times which has unfortunately been an accurate forecast. Chalerm is an 'expert' in forecasting death as well as violence which is not hard to at least question 'how & why does he know?'.

CAPO has also made numerous statements 'advising' people not to join the anti-government protestors but has never even suggested that people shouldn't join the judge-targeting red shirt 'protestors'.

It has been a totally useless organisation with big mouth statements about their strength and will be better off without Chalerm & Surapong. It would be even better off being disbanded and the extortionate money funding it put to some positive use.

• Like 1

All this after the PDRC was already shot at and had grenades lobbed at them frequently at night. By tangibly unknown cowards.

I guess that's why

""The protesters were naturally enraged from the onset. Armed police would not aim to kill, but would protect their colleagues from being attacked while making a retreat. On Tuesday, they could hardly do their duty because there were too few of them compared to the large number of protesters," he said.

"

because a day earlier

"Three anti-government protesters were injured, one seriously, when a M 79 grenade was fired into the protest site on Chaengwattana road on Saturday night."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703148-grenade-attack-injures-three-protesters/page-1

and of course we had the Laksi incident

"Bombs were reportedly hurled into PDRC protesters and gunshots were heard periodically"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701301-shots-blasts-as-protest-rivals-clash-on-thai-election-eve/page-2#entry7379916

All this after the PDRC was already shot at and had grenades lobbed at them frequently at night. By tangibly unknown cowards.

I guess that's why

""The protesters were naturally enraged from the onset. Armed police would not aim to kill, but would protect their colleagues from being attacked while making a retreat. On Tuesday, they could hardly do their duty because there were too few of them compared to the large number of protesters," he said.

"

because a day earlier

"Three anti-government protesters were injured, one seriously, when a M 79 grenade was fired into the protest site on Chaengwattana road on Saturday night."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703148-grenade-attack-injures-three-protesters/page-1

"Bombs were reportedly hurled into PDRC protesters and gunshots were heard periodically"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701301-shots-blasts-as-protest-rivals-clash-on-thai-election-eve/page-2#entry7379916

I'll just use the Khunken defence, i.e. "Just posting links to a story containing lies."

Still on topic rubl? coffee1.gif

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1

I guess that's why

"

because a day earlier

I'll just use the Khunken defence, i.e. "Just posting links to a story containing lies."

Still on topic rubl? coffee1.gif

"The Centre of Administration for Peace and Order (CAPO) on Friday called on people not to join the ongoing anti-government protest led by Suthep Thaugsuban."

The centre said it was now obvious that the activities of Suthep and other core members of PDCR are against the law and have also damaged the country.

Democracy: declaring anti-government protests illegal and charge it's leaders with sedition and terrorism.

Does CAPO still suffer from Chalermitis, or has he been removed for his criminal activities?

He has gone and been replaced by Pongthep, the so called "legal expert". "Baldy" Suraphong has proclaimed that he is still a deputy PM, so perhaps he is still security advisor to CAPO.

What would be the point of CAPO urging the public to join the UDD protests?

They wouldn't show up anyway.

• Like 1

If we have to have news items about CAPO they could at least publish photographs of the hotties that Chalerm and Baldy used to put on the table with them for distract attention from their extreme physical and moral ugliness.

So Suthep has achieved many of his goals. Well done I hope he keeps on going until he achieves the main goal of getting rid of Thaksin influence in Thai politics.

I have to wonder how one gets rid of the Thaksin influence? Do you reverse the health care policy? the education policy? do you forbid the layman to admire the hero that gave them something be it in their minds or material?

The genii is out of the bottle and has been for a long time, perhaps he needs to beware lest a martyr is created.

• Like 1