Watching the Giro in Thailand

JCCR6

Hi,

I've been struggling with various online streaming sites (steephill, cyclingfans etc), but none have worked. I looked into getting a CTH box with satellite installed, but factoring in the usual delays I'd miss the first 10 stages. So I took the plunge and tried this . So far seems to be working nicely on my generally quite slow connection with from what I can tell about a 1-2min delay. One month (600thb) should get me through the Giro at least.

Anyone have any other sites?

Cheers.

Luckily can see on eurosport Malaysia, courtesy of my cable provider,alternative use sport tv app on Android, normally shows russian eurosport, with Italian sound, at least in the past

Wenne

Hi,

I've been struggling with various online streaming sites (steephill, cyclingfans etc), but none have worked. I looked into getting a CTH box with satellite installed, but factoring in the usual delays I'd miss the first 10 stages. So I took the plunge and tried this . So far seems to be working nicely on my generally quite slow connection with from what I can tell about a 1-2min delay. One month (600thb) should get me through the Giro at least.

Cheers.

GMMZ carry Eurosport. 499 bht pm for the package that includes it.

• Like 1

Hi,

Cheers.

Am I right in thinking you need a satellite dish for GMMZ? Thanks.

Hi,

Cheers.

Am I right in thinking you need a satellite dish for GMMZ? Thanks.

Yes you need a dish. Same alignment as TRUE. I got the HD decoder box for 1200 bht which included the first month Platinum package for free. 499 per month after that. If you want the CTH package as well it is 999 per month. Edited by edwinchester

Sent 365 sport tv a question on the tour and they got back to me already. Guess it will be on channel 5. Looks like some long nights of TV watching coming up.....

Yes its on channel 5 - it seems all the cycling is on that channel (Giro and Tour of California is currently). You can go back 1 week also, so you can also catch up on missed stages, or go to bed at a reasonable time ;)