TV service

RawaiPlaBoyz

The Thai station came back on just after 18.00. Still no sign of the foreign stations on our local cable TV supplier. Anyone heard anything about that.

Yes, it's just the Thai stations - some of them - that are coming back.

Can't get any non-Thai stations.

I miss my Fox "News".

cheesy.gif

it seems that true to form true vision is having problems other than taking ones money to do anything technical i.e. being told to alter their schedule they seem to be all over the place whats the betting they do another reshuffle and have to send tech help to reboot your receiver

The Thai station came back on just after 18.00. Still no sign of the foreign stations on our local cable TV supplier. Anyone heard anything about that.

Yes, it's just the Thai stations - some of them - that are coming back.

Can't get any non-Thai stations.

I miss my Fox "News".

cheesy.gif

I'm with you but apparently the Thai Military wants to stop the "SPIN"...........before O'Reilly!

I wouldn't get " too worried " about it all - I can't imagine that anybody has come to Thailand to sit in the room and watch TV lol

facepalm.gif

But theres plenty of members of rhis board that actually live here. And her indoors not being able to watch tv isnt the best thing

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wouldn't get " too worried " about it all - I can't imagine that anybody has come to Thailand to sit in the room and watch TV lol

facepalm.gif

But I bet there's loads who want to go out after 10pm!!

Why do you think that?????

Tourist's like to stay out late and have some fun, see a show, go for a meal, find a bar, look for nookie........loads of reasons why tourists of all variety and ages wouldn't want to be in their hotel/guest house by 10pm in Thailand.

I suppose you think all are tucked up by 9pm ready for an early morning temple tour.

facepalm.gif

But I bet there's loads who want to go out after 10pm!!

Why do you think that?????

Tourist's like to stay out late and have some fun, see a show, go for a meal, find a bar, look for nookie........loads of reasons why tourists of all variety and ages wouldn't want to be in their hotel/guest house by 10pm in Thailand.

I suppose you think all are tucked up by 9pm ready for an early morning temple tour.

And whats your reason, not what you think other people want to do ???

Tourists can eat and drink in their resort restaurants, the curfew wont last much longer

I think the average tourist on a 2 week holiday is quite happy to relax in their resort for the first few days

and do a bit of shopping

Edited by nedkellylives

Rawai cable told me there will be no international TV channels untill Monday

Thanks for this. I was thinking of popping round to ask them what the situation was.

So I guess I'll just have to watch re-runs of "House" on Universal and various nonsense programs on "SyFy" until Monday - they seem to be the only foreign channels that are still on.

Thank Buddha for torrents for the rest thumbsup.gif .

Thanks for this. I was thinking of popping round to ask them what the situation was.

So I guess I'll just have to watch re-runs of "House" on Universal and various nonsense programs on "SyFy" until Monday - they seem to be the only foreign channels that are still on.

Thank Buddha for torrents for the rest thumbsup.gif .

True seems almost back to normal with the exception of international news channels.

Phuket Cable is mostly back although the BBC wasn't on a few minutes ago.

Australian network is on, in time for the Eagles v Collingwood game.

Al Jazeera had a scathing news report on the coup which the Army wouldn't have liked

Edit The BBC came on as I typed.

Edited by Old Croc

Patong cable international channels just came back on in the past hour.

Yay! Thanks for this - Fox News just came back! Woopee! biggrin.png

Just checking the HD Sports channels - some are on the way back too on Rawai cable & CTH.

I am "overjoyed" for all of you who have been without a TV for 24 hours and can now sit back and relax watching your favorite TV shows (its a lovely sunny day outside by the way........)

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Same in Rawai just documentary and movie channels but no news channels

on both analogue and digital

I am "overjoyed" for all of you who have been without a TV for 24 hours and can now sit back and relax watching your favorite TV shows (its a lovely sunny day outside by the way........)

Thank you so much for your warm thoughts.

Please put on lots of sun screen - I hope that the sun doesn't interfere with your web surfing, tweeting and posting on Thaivisa.

Have a lovely day!

smile.png

Sent from my PC in my air-con computer room using Firefox stationary app.

• Like 2

Same in Rawai just documentary and movie channels but no news channels

on both analogue and digital

Have the full package over in Patong, all the international news channels. Still nothing in Kata.

Whilst you are staring at a computer screen.

Oh....the irony!

• Like 1