Retirement Visa Renewal Post Martial Law/Coup?

Retirement Visa Renewal Post Martial Law/Coup?
Has anyone renewed their "Retirement Visa" after Martial Law was put into effect?
Or.
Has anyone renewed their "Retirement Visa" after the Coup was announced?
Any changes in requirements, or documents needed?

I'm only interested in hearing from people who have renewed their "Retirement Visa" in the last two weeks. Or from someone who has spoken with an Immigration Officer, and was told about proposed changes.

This renewal coming up will be my 14th renewal. I don't foresee any issues. I only ask because...TIT.

Quick and Easy as usual.

No visible impact of the martial situation.

Thanks for all the replies.

I renewed this morning. As Pattaya46 wrote: "Quick and Easy as usual".

In a little before 9 finished by 9:30.

• 1 month later...

Quick and Easy as usual.

I have to apply soon for an 'Extension of Stay based on Retirement'. Last time I did it on the basis of having an income in excess of THB 65000 per month, rather than having THB800000 in my Thai bank account. Can someone refresh my memory and confirm exactly what paperwork I will require, other than a proof of income letter from my embassy. Furthermore, my current extension expires on 25th August, what is the earliest I can apply for the new extension? Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.

Quick and Easy as usual.

I have to apply soon for an 'Extension of Stay based on Retirement'. Last time I did it on the basis of having an income in excess of THB 65000 per month, rather than having THB800000 in my Thai bank account. Can someone refresh my memory and confirm exactly what paperwork I will require, other than a proof of income letter from my embassy. Furthermore, my current extension expires on 25th August, what is the earliest I can apply for the new extension? Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.

Just passport copies and TM6 departure card. Dependent on where you apply you may need proof of residence.

Completed TM7 application form with attached photo.

You can apply up to 30 days early.

• Like 1

Quick and Easy as usual.

Just passport copies and TM6 departure card. Dependent on where you apply you may need proof of residence.

Completed TM7 application form with attached photo.

You can apply up to 30 days early.

Thank you ubonjoe