Pattaya: best handy man and best air con service etc

infinity11

maybe it's been beaten to death
but this is important and i am still looking for the best service at a reasonable rate

SOME English would be helpful
reliable dependable and with integrity utmost

not lazy or cutting corners (am i dreaming)

someone who can do it right the first time

right now i need a light fixture replaced/ or fixed in br, my curtain line is broken so i cant open with the rope provided (still can close), and the air is leaking water and not as cool as can be i am sure

if he/she can do all three, ideal, and should be able to provide/obtain his own tools as well as parts AND service

coming on time when expected would be nice too, not late not early ant not a no show

did i cover all the bases?

MINI RANT TO FOLLOW you can skip this part:

my landlord is getting worse and worse and i think if i find someone, he will agree i take the cost out of the rent

in fact i must insist, and we did this before with the air con

seems like the best solution as he does not want to be annoyed with fixing things

he was good taking care at first but now i see he does NOT want to be bothered with upkeep

i blame myself partly for getting perturb but since then i have been as nice as possible, he however went from nice to an <deleted> in no time flat but never returned as nice kind considerate or caring, oh dear lord, politics and face saving

got THAT all off my chest

thanks for your help and useful input thiavisa

Your (western) attitude is leaking out all over in your words. As far as I have been able to discern, based on having lived in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, the person you describe does not exist in Thailand or anywhere else in SEA.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

Contact your condo management company, a landlord in your building, a realtor who manages units in your building or nearly ones. Even your building engineer /maintenence person should be able to hang a light fixture. Get a professional to do your ac, I wouldn't want mickey mouse touching my ac.

i have this dream that the business owner might actually be able to see things from MY point of view

high rent for small place with very high mark up on air con/electrical use

all i ask is that everything works properly

i guess i AM dreaming

dream on

more min rants, please beware:

you would think with his building only half full during low season and the large availability of units, he would want to kiss my ass as i think i help to keep his business afloat, but how dare i expect any kind of reason logic or rational thinking

when i have enough i WILL move but i can not honestly expect things to be much better anywhere else unless i want to pay twice as much or change location

of course i could buy (a condo) but who needs that can of worms?

the way i look at thailand now, live with the problems and issues as there will always be some wherever you are

in fact that is life

you can not run away from problems and issues

they will find you follow you and haunt you until you learn and deal with them

MY rant is over for now

BTW any good handy men out there in pattaya tongue.png

again if you have nothing useful helpful or supportive to type here, please move along boys

Rant away ..... we all know the problems here.

But I am surprised he doesn't want to bother with general upkeep and gets annoyed at fixing things cheesy.gif

And remember who you are. A mere paying tenant.

of all so far

i like this response

thanks

the opposite of troll-like

more like encouraging and understanding

three cheers good sir!

now some good leads?

Rant away ..... we all know the problems here.

But I am surprised he doesn't want to bother with general upkeep and gets annoyed at fixing things cheesy.gif

And remember who you are. A mere paying tenant.

of all so far

i like this response

thanks

the opposite of troll-like

more like encouraging and understanding

three cheers good sir!

now some good leads?

For air con try NT air on 0899361910 or as others recommended before PK? based on Thrappasit (in your previous thread.........)

The main guy at NT speaks some English - when you can get hold of him smile.png

• Like 1

thanks

i could go on and on rant wise

feel free to ignore my letting off a bit of steam

any and all decent leads greatly appreciated especially if they pan out

as i said

i was able to once find a good plumber and a good windows guy asking in this forum

so thai visa, even the dreaded PATTAYA forum tongue.png can, at times, be invaluable