Whats up with Thai ladies getting married to much older men?

michaeltheR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they are just looking for someone who has grown out of minecraft video games and driving around on motorbikes wearing premier league football shirts - about mid to late 30's

Its they know they are sad lonely old men that have been given the boot by there farang wife potter about no hair fat very unfit and if the thai girl tell him a few things he wants to hear she can have a bar, false tits, new car or motor bike/house and he will die quickly then she will have the lump sum behind her she will still be young enough to get on with her life and forget the next day that she the farang ever walk the streets of this earth, when i had my bar i used to speak to these girls they would all tell me do you think i am not shy walking out of this bar with old man but remember in a thais mind buddha says nothing is for ever.

And someday, you might even grow up biggrin.png

• Like 2

THAILAND CANT REALLY BE COMPARED

to the west,

it is too small, mostly under developed

and highly unstable

women have options in the US, and can make a shit ton of money without selling their bodies

the normal thai female, can generate a thousand a month, tops, without a professional,

american girls can make a thousand a week serving drinks, in one night in many places, 4-5 nights in others

Let's not forget that this same type of thing happens in the west (The ex-playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith that married a 90 year old oil tycoon comes to mind), maybe not to the extent that it occurs in Thailand and the amount of money needed is more manageable. In the west this requires something like being able to afford owning a professional sports team, in Thailand a modest pension can be adequate.

Because:

Daddy issues (unlikely if we are speaking in terms of Asian women, this is more of a Western thing)

Less time to deal with marriage years

Less sexual activities with someone who they do not have sexual attraction with

More opportunity for enrichment or better life

Or any combination of the above, usually it is.

And if any or combination of above is achieved, they will screw around with young studs who they do have sexual attraction with.

MONEY.

sometimes but its more about security IMO even in west I've known ladies in early 20's with a lot or money and earnings marry men in 50's or 60's who have far less although it is more common here and here not considered wrong. Of course theirs a lot of old poor western men who marry bar girls etc and some of the men are vile but quite often if marriage works lady is happy for security. Of course with no social security here and difficult to earn a lot nearly all ladies do not want to be lumbered with a man weather forang or This and irrespective of age who can't give a decent lifestyle.

Its worked for me for 30+ years and I'm 30 years older than my wife. She always said she simply liked older men since younger ones were mostly no good weather thai or forang.

ITs not always just money but these days same as west is often.

get real. Theres not that many westernized wimmin who marry guys 30-40 years older than they are.

I am not reading any slop.

the bottom line,

we want younger women

we want younger thinking

we want girls that are still girls,

we want bodies like teenage girls have with women's hearts

we want sex

we want good attitudes

we dont care what others think

sometimes, we dont care what they think

eloquent.

• Like 1

the bottom line,

we want younger women

we want younger thinking

we want sex

we want good attitudes

I want, I want, I want............. money buys things that dont want you

the bottom line,

we want younger women

we want younger thinking

we want sex

we want good attitudes

Who is we?

• Like 1

Guys historically marry younger ladies. This is nothing new! In Thailand Thai ladies get tired of young men (boys) playing around and not being responsible. They have little to offer other than having young bodies, motorbikes and cheap beer. Older guys have more to offer and young girls love them for providing.... yes, i said Love !!! Love and lust are not the same thus ladies can be attracted to older men based on security and not sex. Ladies think much different then men.

I hope you are not saying that it is possible that the young attractive Thai girl genuinely loves the old beer bellied, facial haired guy covered in Tattoos she is walking with, that you often seen here in LOS. with his big fat wallet bulging in his shorts.

Ha Ha Stupid FARANG if you think a thai girl likes to walk into the village with a man older than her father think again the parents say to her right everyone no about why go with old farang for money you make us shy now make it worth while and get money off that stupid buffallo farang just tell him you love him yopu love him old farang like that quy may he die soon tell him you need house in village get him away from his friends then you win or and call him sexy man he like that as well lol

• Like 2

old men generally die quicker than young men

and that's an attractive feature for some thai girls

Really.

Old men tend to linger on, and just do it for the heck of it.

Young brash men tend to go out very quickly, with very few pension reserves.

Remember, the older you get, the more you are worth ;)

Really.

Remember, the older you get, the more you are worth wink.png

so are you suggesting that an old farang in thailand has a longer life expectancy than a young one? do you have any figures to verify that?

Really.

Remember, the older you get, the more you are worth wink.png

i think you mean "the older you get, the more YOUR DEATH is worth"

• Like 1

One word MONEY.

Money may open the door, but it wont keep them in bed,'

if we can't satisfy them, then we lose them,

and for sure, its that way with the very pretty one's which is all I am interested in

Hmm, I thought it was the other way around.

Guys historically marry younger ladies. This is nothing new! In Thailand Thai ladies get tired of young men (boys) playing around and not being responsible. They have little to offer other than having young bodies, motorbikes and cheap beer. Older guys have more to offer and young girls love them for providing.... yes, i said Love !!! Love and lust are not the same thus ladies can be attracted to older men based on security and not sex. Ladies think much different then men.

I hope you are not saying that it is possible that the young attractive Thai girl genuinely loves the old beer bellied, facial haired guy covered in Tattoos she is walking with, that you often seen here in LOS. with his big fat wallet bulging in his shorts.

First off I am not fat nor have a beer gut, tattoos or facial hair. My wallet is also not so fat. My GF is 35 years younger than me and I don't give her a paycheck. She is very lovely, smart, kind and honest. She has a real job and goes to school. I would give her a 9 out of 10 in the looks department. Why is she with me you might wonder. What she tells me... I look and dress smart. I am fun to be with. I am very handsome. I am kind. I have a hot body. Sex is good.... All Her words not mind.

You young guys will never understand unless you get older and stay in good shape....

• Like 2

Never feel sad for a Thai man in his fifties living alone,, he figured it out years ago! as for the older gentleman who have acquired a much younger bride/GF all they have found is someone who Is genuinely interested in being the recipient of the superannuation /life insurance policy, because the pretty young things still go behind there husbands /bf back to get the service they need, and with the coin they get they can treat there stud to a few things which give them power and save a lot of face! if a senior gentleman really believes that his much younger wife really loves him for who he is believes in his values and respects him, he is more delusional than previously expected, however if he is happy to know the truth he just puts up with it calls himself lucky and prepares to die..she is of course trying to hurry him along...they say that it is love! more like the love of money I will believe it is only true love when a younger lady stands by her man when he is penniless, and I have yet to see that!

First off I am not fat nor have a beer gut, tattoos or facial hair.

My wallet is also not so fat.

My GF is 35 years younger than me and I don't give her a paycheck.

She is very lovely, smart, kind and honest.

She has a real job and goes to school.

I would give her a 9 out of 10 in the looks department.

Why is she with me you might wonder.

What she tells me... I look and dress smart.

I am fun to be with.

I am very handsome.

I am kind.

I have a hot body.

Sex is good.... All Her words not mind.

You young guys will never understand unless you get older and stay in good shape....

Interesting ...

OH, MissFarmGirl just read your post ... she is now reconsidering her relationship with me ... unsure.png

First off I am not fat nor have a beer gut, tattoos or facial hair.

My wallet is also not so fat.

My GF is 35 years younger than me and I don't give her a paycheck.

She is very lovely, smart, kind and honest.

She has a real job and goes to school.

I would give her a 9 out of 10 in the looks department.

Why is she with me you might wonder.

What she tells me... I look and dress smart.

I am fun to be with.

I am very handsome.

I am kind.

I have a hot body.

Sex is good.... All Her words not mind.

Interesting ...

OH, MissFarmGirl just read your post ... she is now reconsidering her relationship with me ... unsure.png

You cant blame her for being honest.

• Like 1

I agree with you young guys when you talk about young lovely girls being with old fat ugly guys for only money. I have seen this also and it even makes me wonder. But there are many guys in their fifties and sixties who still are good looking and in shape. As some of us age we become smarter about life, kinder to people, and just more fun to be with. The main thing guys look for in a relationship with a lady is how young and beautiful she is. Ladies may like young handsome guys but many will only have a relationship with them if they can provide all the other things , security, kindness, respect etc ...

Now take an older guy who still looks good and in shape and has all of the other things that ladies look for....

Not saying all older guys have so much to offer but there are some that do and they can almost have their pick of single girls.... Some things get better with age.

• Like 1

First off I am not fat nor have a beer gut, tattoos or facial hair. My wallet is also not so fat. My GF is 35 years younger than me and I don't give her a paycheck. She is very lovely, smart, kind and honest. She has a real job and goes to school. I would give her a 9 out of 10 in the looks department. Why is she with me you might wonder. What she tells me... I look and dress smart. I am fun to be with. I am very handsome. I am kind. I have a hot body. Sex is good.... All Her words not mind.

"My GF is 35 years younger than me and I don't give her a paycheck.

I look and dress smart. I am fun to be with. I am very handsome. I am kind. I have a hot body. Sex is good"

Are you George Clooney?

If so, I watched Ocean's 11 again last night. Good movie. But I thought you were better in Ocean's 12.

• Like 1

I agree with you young guys when you talk about young lovely girls being with old fat ugly guys for only money. I have seen this also and it even makes me wonder. But there are many guys in their fifties and sixties who still are good looking and in shape. As some of us age we become smarter about life, kinder to people, and just more fun to be with. The main thing guys look for in a relationship with a lady is how young and beautiful she is. Ladies may like young handsome guys but many will only have a relationship with them if they can provide all the other things , security, kindness, respect etc ...

Now take an older guy who still looks good and in shape and has all of the other things that ladies look for....

Not saying all older guys have so much to offer but there are some that do and they can almost have their pick of single girls.... Some things get better with age.

without the money, youre toast

• Like 1