Buying A New Toyota Vigo

deanow

I am lloking to buy a new Toyota Vigo and would like to spec it on the interent first so i know what extras I are available and what price etc. Does anyone know of a website that is in English that you can check prices etc

Deano

I am lloking to buy a new Toyota Vigo and would like to spec it on the interent first so i know what extras I are available and what price etc. Does anyone know of a website that is in English that you can check prices etc

Deano

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your gonna have to do a lot of legwork yourself visiting the dealers and playing them off against each other to get what you want.

The only prices you'll find on t'internet are the manufacturers list price, if your lucky.....

U Beat me 2 it.....

New VIGO single cab from Bt 391,000 but up to you to get the extras without paying too much.....stearing wheel..etc.

I prefer the bigger double cab jobbies but got to be pratical and might go for 2 of these ......his/hers :o mine for the beer..... hers for the chickens,cows.bananas etc.....

info....

http://www.toyota.co.th/red/th/model/vigo_...andard_home.htm

I have shopping for a new pickup. Vigo is the best but not necessarily the cheapest. Also for those interested in fuel economy (small engine), the 2500cc diesel has the lowest power compared to the Ford/Mazda/Mitsu/Isuzu (new engines). I eventually decided on a Mitsu Triton cause I could get a 4 door with a good spec for a little more than a spacecab from the others (and a more powerful 2500cc than the Vigo). The Mitsu 4 door is quite luxurious compared to previous generation 4 doors. Happy shopping!

Edited by MaiChai