Junta cancels free flights of THAI board members

webfact

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On every Thai flight I have ever been on (Europe / Australia to or from Thailand) there have always been vacant seats. Unless the staff are taking up seats that would otherwise be filled by paying passengers I don't know that it will save money.

The extra administrative costs and the fuel to transport a 70kg person and their 20kg of luggage is negligible so how will it save money?

They might make money by doing some work. You are aware that Thai Airways are broke, don't you?

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 clap2.gif cheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

LONG Overdue. Now extend the cut to politicians and their families.

Way to go General.

yes I agree. run THAI Air like a real business and it may still be salvaged

• Like 2

Yet another outstanding call. $hit I can honestly say I am really enjoying this. Criminals, corrupt officials, politicians and top ender kick backs ALL getting what comes to them. whistling.gif

Long, long overdue. Well done NCPO. clap2.gif

brownnoser_award_anadi.jpg

Yes, a genuine contender but the competition is fierce with the conga line of suckholes in full performance mode

• Like 2

Most members of any Board Of Directors are grossly over paid and get really big money while workers that actually perform get very little . Eliminate their high salaries and present bonuses. Pay them only if there are profits.

you better go and live in communist country.....

• Like 2

There are three Air Chief Marshals on the Board of Directors.................

They're not the army, are they. I'll give you a clue, RTAF.

Who's in charge of the Thai Economy? I'll give you a clue, RTAF Air Chief Marshal Prajin Jantong, who is also Deputy Leader of the NCPO.

• Like 1

Please Gen Prayuth, for the love of Mary, do not relinquish control back to the Shinawatras. All your good work will be undone in days. The good news just keeps on rolling in, something we have not seen since the dark day that Thaksin ascended to power. Hooray for Gen Prayuth!!

Agree, a quote from a Professor of International Politics for when elections are held in the future.

"To choose the Thaksin regime is to guarantee the death of democracy for Thailand's foreseeable future"

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0529-thompson-thai-coup-20140529-story.html

You forgot something in your quote " a yellow Thai professor" but yes, if half story suits you better....

• Like 1