Retaliationship without a sex life possible or not?

Sandman77

When i met my wife , 3 year ago she was very sexual open minded, and promize me, when we build the home finish, she want do it 3 times every day, but now after 3 years , the house is finish, and her feelings cool down!

Now I don't know, how I can handle this, because Iam first time in this situation!

My wife still love me, and via versa, but she use this to make pressure on me, and say you can go to another woman, but we still can be friends !

One our later, she change the mind

And says i have only you!

My advice , to go to a pharmacy, buy some herbal or what every that the feeling come back she now follow!

Now the question, what option has a man with sexual hypertension under this surchmstances ?

I want be a ownest man, but when my feelings ignored completely is not a easy task!

Sure the pink neon light is everywhere also in our village!

A quick Mia Noi , is not that what I want !

Because it makes me only happy for the moment!

I think the only option I have , is a triangle relation ship, but not with a thaiwoman any more, because after 10 year here always ends in the same problems, or simular!

After a long search on google, I read one article on google of a frustrated expats , he says, try a retaliation ship with a akka woman, in every village is a house where people can met each other and he says Akkas are very sexual open minded, honest and not lie!

Have someone experience about this?

I will concider I half year from now, when situation not change, maybe I have to go to akka land , because I not want get disappointed again! Daily money talk etc!

But Iam not sure , is it somewhere possible , to learn the akka language in Thailand , and how many dialects the realy have!

One time I heard , more then 30

And some village , also not understand the nabour village!

True or not I don't know!?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandman says "... because after 10 year here always ends in the same problems, or simular!"

So, OP, you have learned nothing obviously... and now even built the house for your wife... so sooner or later you will be superfluous and ordered to leave... time for you to start your learning curve

• Like 1

Its called "dont run after the bus when you've caught it".

She,s got what she wanted from you and now she doesnt see the need to keep you happy anymore.

Sad situation, but great I could actually understand what you were talking about.

Its sad, but all too many relationships start out on a purely physical level and if that goes there is nothing left.

A relationship needs to be so much more than just sex.

As for the house......BULLDOZE IT !

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 2

I learn many thinks every day,but find out that all also not help, everybody of us must find there own way of life!

But this seems to be sometime not a easy task!

Only in a country of perfection , where mr swiss 1969 lives everything goes there right way right?

One time I read on a swiss board people in your country, are very intolerant , when someone not understand everything quickly , and need longer to consider a problem before aswer!

So please clean first in front of your house door before you point with the finger to people in the public you don't know !

Proberbly you also not like this!

Please think about it!

Thanks!

Does Thailand has also psychological doctors that can handle relationship problems!, I never heard read about this here on tv?

The question for me, is there away outside of the crisis!

I usually get Sandmans gist, but I just tried reading his post with different accents. I tried Indian, but that didn't work, next I tried reading out loud with a Russian accent. It works a charm! So well, that I might hazard a guess that he is indeed Russian....but that is just a wild guess.

• Like 2

Gee Sandman, sounds like a sad story. I'm in the opposite position. Missus is sex mad and extremely liberal, so is her identical twin sister. Whenever her sister comes to stay they insist on us all sleeping together - after a week of that I have to make excuses to get out of the house. My latest excuse is "twilight golf" which she doesn't really understand but seems to believe me.

The twin is coming down this weekend and bringing a cousin. I've seen photos and she looks so much like the wife and her sister that they may as well be triplets. I'm looking forward to the first few days of their visit but it's going to be draining. I've checked on the Kamagra supply and I think I should be OK. Last time the sister was here I OD'd on the stuff and developed an involuntary erection situation for the next fortnight that was a tad discomforting. Any sort of bump or touch and whamo, up she goes. Riding the scooter became a nightmare.

But my real problem is this. I invested a considerable amount of baht in updating the Missus' breasts, to the point that they are totally exquisite. I don't mind the investment and she is totally in love with them - a bit like a new toy for us both. But of course, her twin sister has au natural breasts and therefore although they will be facially and frame size identical, their breasts will be different. I suspect this will cause some friction and competitiveness between them vis a vis me, and this may be more draining than usual. Add the cousin into the mix and it's potentially lethal.

If I stop posting by about next Friday I'd be grateful if one or two TV members could hold a requiem service for me. Nothing lavish, but make sure you play my favorite song by The Stones "I can't get no Satisfaction".

Actually, I'm wondering if I should offer to buy new (matching) bolt-ons for the sister to even things out. It'd be a relatively small investment for the potential pleasure we'd all receive. Not sure about the new cousin - I'll see after a test drive. biggrin.png

What about changing your song to 19th Nervous Breakdown, because that's what you will get after finishing with the three of them, but personally, i think your post is a figment of your imagination.

Never heard of sarcasm ?

• Like 2

I usually get Sandmans gist, but I just tried reading his post with different accents. I tried Indian, but that didn't work, next I tried reading out loud with a Russian accent. It works a charm! So well, that I might hazard a guess that he is indeed Russian....but that is just a wild guess.

He is Austrian, but I have yet to find that translator...

btw... nope, it is NOT German... just few days ago, the Austrian government whined about the loss of the Austrian language... because their schools teach proper German only and not the local Austrian version...

• Like 1

I already stayed in a akha

Village over one month!

The emphatic is very strong!

No fake smile detected!

Every house have a picture of the people who lives inside on the front or the door!

All village people are named on a big shield at village entry!

And the good thing akka woman's cannot run away the live forever in the wood with you!

My wife also never say something when Iam iPhone addicted !

Upp to you that's the only positive side on it?

Western woman would run away or would force the husband to chancel his hobby !

Hinduism realation ship sounds for me difficult !

Balinese woman told me must be married with 22 have first children and stay together forever!

Sounds very strict!

But proberbly only when she born into a high casts!

• Like 1

He is Austrian, but I have yet to find that translator...

btw... nope, it is NOT German... just few days ago, the Austrian government whined about the loss of the Austrian language... because their schools teach proper German only and not the local Austrian version...

Ok, A raving Hitler accent works, although if you change it to Sergeant Shulz (Hogan's Heroes), it is better for this OP.

She doesn't love you!

She shagged a house out of you.

Now the game to winkle you out begins.

PS

Congratulations, I could actually understand your post.

And commiserations on being taken for a house.

I don't like to mock the afflicted, but this is hilarious!

Sent from my EPhone

• Like 1