Anybody knows auto electrician in Hua Hin

Just Destiny

I have a volvo 850 that its ignition is playing to turn on a/c or ABS so needs to be replaced.Can anyone recommend auto electrician to get the part and replace it? I also need to replace wiper blades but couldn't find the only blade. Wiper with blade arm that I bought from Lotus didn't fit. Is there auto shop with a variety of wipers or blades to fix it?

Sorry, electronic of cars, bikes is my favorite one. What does the ignition do to your ABS?

You might have to take the fuses out, but one by one, as corrosion could be a problem. If you can explain it a little better, I might have an idea.

Just take your old wiper blade into a shop and see if the have the right length. Shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry, electronic of cars, bikes is my favorite one. What does the ignition do to your ABS?

You might have to take the fuses out, but one by one, as corrosion could be a problem. If you can explain it a little better, I might have an idea.

Just take your old wiper blade into a shop and see if the have the right length. Shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for your offer to help. I figured out that it was ignition switch that need to be replaced. Because if you slightly move the key a bit after starting the engine everything works.I need to get it replaced..

The workshop at Petchakem Soi 50 specialices in repairs of European cars and that is where I always take my Volvo V70 and my wife's VW Passat for service and repairs.

That's great news. denis911 also mentioned that. I am now settling in Hua Hin (after visiting many years) so I need a good mechanic who is familiar to volvo.I have a 2000 XC 70 in Australia that I bought with intention to bring it here but market value for custom duty calculation is too high so I decided to sell it when I go back in September. It is about 7000 AUD that makes 210,000 THB. alot cheaper than here. So I bought 1996 Volvo 850 which is excellent condition except the ignition switch that I need to get it replaced.

Thank you for your advice and see you around.