Germany vs Portugal - Mon 16 June, 11:00 pm, - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

I have seen only the first half time and I must say that Germany is impressive ( I am French, not German ) ! but don't speak too much in advance : in the past, the teams which started very strong stopped very fast: the futur champion is a team which starts slowly and lasts one month

remember last World cup, Spain started slow, they lost their first match

sorry, two posts instead of one, I made a mistake ( I anwer to losworld)

Edited by Aforek

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The unnecessary rolling around after a touch to the face that wound Pepe up.

One too many caffeine drinks, perchance? Too much pep in his bran flakes.

have you read muller's statement,things happened so fast,his hand struck me in the face and I fell on my back.

no mention of the rolling in agony holding his jaw screaming in pain[see picture daily mirror] then as I was going to get up he head butted me,pity pepe didn't have a feather duster he could have given him a good going over.lets see if FIFA HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY about the incident,or the refs report.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Full time

4-0 to Germany

Thomas Muller scores first hat trick of this World Cup.

Portugal were woeful. Ronaldo looked nowhere near fit. Germany didn't even really break sweat.

Take a look at my OP, told you this game would be worth staying up for!

A few days ago I said to a few people that I thought Germany would win the world cup. They all said I was crazy and laughed it off. Maybe it'll happen maybe it won't but how can they ignore what is a talented team.

I thought the opposite that Germany was not fit. In fact I posted yesterday that Germany might loose against Portugal. Any way it was a great game to watch and my country did very well. Looking forward for the next game.

pepe took the bait,if you look at it from the kick off they were winding him up,if he hadn't made the head movement after the german had gone down as if he had been hit with a sledge hammer even then after pepe had a close view of his nose the german was on his way down again but he changed his mind after pepe said something like.DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS,if the ref had been up with play the german should have been sent off too.who said the ref.had a good game,lets see what the experts say about him.

Trying to blame the Germans for Pepe's utter stupidity is ridiculous.

So what is it exactly that Muller should have been sent off for?

fakeing injury to get a player sent off,this is what is killing the game,they were supposed to clamp down on this behavior,i watch rm.on la liga and we all know pepe is a bit of a nutter but sorry not in this incident.

anyway its brazil vs mexico 2am thai time.------ to win.

pepe took the bait,if you look at it from the kick off they were winding him up,if he hadn't made the head movement after the german had gone down as if he had been hit with a sledge hammer even then after pepe had a close view of his nose the german was on his way down again but he changed his mind after pepe said something like.DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS,if the ref had been up with play the german should have been sent off too.who said the ref.had a good game,lets see what the experts say about him.

Trying to blame the Germans for Pepe's utter stupidity is ridiculous.

So what is it exactly that Muller should have been sent off for?

fakeing injury to get a player sent off,this is what is killing the game,they were supposed to clamp down on this behavior,i watch rm.on la liga and we all know pepe is a bit of a nutter but sorry not in this incident.

anyway its brazil vs mexico 2am thai time.------ to win.

Faking injury seems to be as common as Thai bargirls faking orgasms (not for me of course). Pepe is a fool for continuing after the contact and the fool received his just reward. If you can't play more discipline in a big game you should be playing with boys not men.