NACC plans more efficient fight against corruption

webfact

Oh "bloody hell" PUNISH (jail) THE OFFENDERS --- see corruption diminish right before your very eyes. Like the adages:

- If there is no punishment there is no crime

- When the pain outweighs the pleasure they you/they'll change.

STOP talkin shit. ACT ACT ACT damn... sorry a bit riling and I have not even read past the headline yet. lol my bad. 15_8_218.gif15_8_218.gif000203E0.gif

Well I feel it was incouaraging. They aer not claiming to save every thing in a month.

The NACC and the agencies would cooperate in formulating a strategy under a five-year plan that would ensure they all proceed in the same direction.

It will take that long to dig out all the corruption the Thaksin regime has brought in.

15_8_218.gif

Of course there will be new ones trying to move in. But they will not find it an easy thing to do.clap2.gif

Edited by northernjohn
  • Like 1

corruption is endemic here, every department has their little side earners or their special days/nights out paid for by their customers. Even though the customers are doing everything legally the govt offices demand extra or they stall and refuse to allow them to do what they have legally paid for and have paperwork to allow it to happen. I regularly watch payments of over a hundred thousand baht a month to a local govt agency that they demand or they will stall the process which will cost the company many hundred thousand of baht in late fees. Another demands an expensive outings for all the office costing many thousands of baht and this is done with each different regular customer, if the customers do not do as they are requested their applications are simply put on the back burner and ignored. For govt offices making customers pay thousands of baht for them to do what the govt already pays them to is extortion plain and simple but here it is second nature, to see an end to it would be very welcome.

Pretty bold statements. Any thing to go with them?

Like any one could write some thing like that. Also it appears to me that to see that many you must be awfully close to each one.

Are you making true allegations or repeating rumors?wai.gif

In snowballs hell chance

Rearrange the above words to see the chances of eradicating or even significantly reducing corruption in Thailand in the lifetime of anyone around now.

To have any minimal chance it must start at the very top and the chances of that are very close to zero.

True

The problem being that the very top is living in Dubai. We have the second level here and it will take time to put together proof. Just saying every body knows it is not good enough. Even in a nanny country they would just laugh at that.

When they do move on these people they will need real evidence. That may be hard to find as the PTP knew the hammer was coming down on them and had a chance to hide the records.

Take a look at seajay's post allegations of hundreds of thousands of baht being collected by corrupt officials. Do you think he is going to come forward and present the evidence. I think not.

As you can see it is not really that easy to do. It will take time. Look at the amount of time it took just to get Yingluck on what was such an obvious thing. It was all open to the public. No papers to hide yet still it took two years. All be it the PTP held it back for quite a while.

They never did charge anyone over the bomb detector scandal that cost millions. Wonder if they will try to get to the bottom of it now that Thailand is going to be corruption free. After that they will probably start on the blimp that never flew and the over expensive submarines coffee1.gif

In snowballs hell chance

Rearrange the above words to see the chances of eradicating or even significantly reducing corruption in Thailand in the lifetime of anyone around now.

To have any minimal chance it must start at the very top and the chances of that are very close to zero.

True

The problem being that the very top is living in Dubai. We have the second level here and it will take time to put together proof. Just saying every body knows it is not good enough. Even in a nanny country they would just laugh at that.

When they do move on these people they will need real evidence. That may be hard to find as the PTP knew the hammer was coming down on them and had a chance to hide the records.

Take a look at seajay's post allegations of hundreds of thousands of baht being collected by corrupt officials. Do you think he is going to come forward and present the evidence. I think not.

As you can see it is not really that easy to do. It will take time. Look at the amount of time it took just to get Yingluck on what was such an obvious thing. It was all open to the public. No papers to hide yet still it took two years. All be it the PTP held it back for quite a while.

Don't forget the Titanic, captained by Smith which sank, leading to catastrophe.

There you go, another TS story for you to get your teeth into, Glenn Beck.

Oh "bloody hell" PUNISH (jail) THE OFFENDERS --- see corruption diminish right before your very eyes. Like the adages:

- If there is no punishment there is no crime

- When the pain outweighs the pleasure they you/they'll change.

STOP talkin shit. ACT ACT ACT damn... sorry a bit riling and I have not even read past the headline yet. lol my bad. 15_8_218.gif15_8_218.gif000203E0.gif

Off-topic, but where do you get your emoticons? I want some.

They never did charge anyone over the bomb detector scandal that cost millions. Wonder if they will try to get to the bottom of it now that Thailand is going to be corruption free. After that they will probably start on the blimp that never flew and the over expensive submarines coffee1.gif

Thailand will not, and need, be entirely free of corruption. But what needs to be done is to hit hard at the top, big-ticket corruption - and in whatever political camp or institution - including the armed forces. If that is done it will reduce the losses to the country much more than the petty stuff, and affect the attitude of the population. Of course this will not happen unless the NACC and other 'independent' institutions, including the courts, are staffed with truly independent people. Fat chance.