Dentist Required - Roiet/Mahasarakham/Khon Kaen

allane

I am not looking for just an ordinarty dentist. I have had the initial work done on a root canal, and now need a specialized dentist to make the mold for my new false tooth and finish the job. I was referred by my initial dentist to another one in Roi-et. I went to the her office on the 9th and made an appointment for the 16th. When I arrived at my appointed time, there was a sign on the door saying it was closed until the 18th. A woman at the business next door said the dentist had gone to Bangkok. So, this was a planned absence, but no one called me to reschedule my appt. So, you don't need to recommend Dr. Wanwisa.

Please give as detailed directions as possible, if you know of any qualified dentists in Mahasarakham or Khon Kaen. I know both of these cities a little bit. If you are not sure of the exact scope of his skills, please give me info. anyway, and I will travel there to talk to him. Thank you.

There is a good lady dentist in Roi Et on Tawapiban soi 14 (see attached map). I don't know her name or if it's the same one you saw.

During the day she works at Roi Et City Hospital so her private clinic is only open at lunch times and in the evenings for about 2 hours - although there usually seems to be a receptionist / nurse there who can book you an appointment. I know from experience that she is good, she also speaks reasonable English.

Dentist.docx

• Like 1

There is a small dental clinic opposite the police station in Maha Sarakham. It's a man and a lady running it. And they speak english reasonably well. I have been there a couple of times and I'm satisfied with the work they did.

Thonglor Dental Clinic was very good when my front tooth snapped off at the gumline...son had asked his work colleagues who I should go to and all said this was the best one and they fitted me in quickly. It's close to the underground station. I will be going back to them in the future - you get a CD record of it which is useful if in another country.

There was enough bone to have a new tooth pinned...after root canal work and drilling they warned me there was a hairline fracture which could not be picked up by their several imaging techniques saying a new tooth could hold out just months or years. I chose to proceed and 7 mths later, no problems, touch wood!

My other front tooth broke halfway down 7 yrs ago, and cost me over double despite it being a simpler replacement. The Auckland dentist was good, but probably one of high-priced ones, but he could fit me in earlier than others where I would have to wait weeks. I would never go back because when I broke another tooth lengthways, he did not offer many options, but told me to have a titanium procedure costing then $9000NZ, saying he could not save the tooth. That tooth is still alive 6 yrs later, though sensitive!

A retired dentist told me there were many other much cheaper options I could have been offered.

Have been using Kamchai-Kamonthipclinic in Khon Kaen for a few years and very happy with them. Was there this morning for my wife

Very modern western style office fairly new. I think his prices are fair, not the cheapest but IMO he does very good work. Speaks good English

My wife had an appt. a couple of weeks ago and something came up in their office they called her and rescheduled at her convenience

I have heard good things about the Dental school at the university but I just prefer to have a regular dentist.

The office is located on the main road out of town towards Udon Thani just past the new Tesco on the same side. Just past the Tesco on the frontage rd. look for a big sign for a golf driving range turn Lt. into the next driveway. Raja City / Town and Home Garden Center. First bldgs. on the right

Phone 043 342 922.